Options

Re: Ticket Sale - From The Ten Club

Comments

• Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    CC9172 wrote:
    So 17,000 for 2 shows is 8,500 a show divided in half for reserve and lawn meant that 4,250 seats were in the reserve section for each show. Not bad since there are only 7,000 reserve seats for a show. Fan club comes through again.

Actually, since there were packages of only lawn seats that would mean there are less than 4250 reserved seats per night, correct?

Let the speculation begin.
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    ...or contact me and I will help fix it.

I know we have lots of tech guys on the board. Would be cool if they might be of assistance. :)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Thanks for the communication and securing such a large number of tickets for 10c members!!!
  • Options
    donster23donster23 Posts: 6
    TIM and 10 club

Thanks for the message,apology excepted. Although the process had issues, frankly I expected it. The 1st festival the band has ever done like this, in a year with no other US dates.... The demand should have been this big, I hope that all 10 clubbers get tickets if not today through the general public sale and have a blast at Alpine.
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Can all of us who do not plan to go to Canada try to stay off the board tomorrow to help out a little???? :P
  • Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    I thank you for the apology. However, I'm sure that if I was unable to secure tickets today I would have had some other words after the pain-inthe-assness of yesterday. I always have appreciated what 10club does but, yesterday was a true test.

I do thank you
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    dmwade wrote:
    Thanks for everything you do for us and all your hard work behind the scenes, 10c!
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    Thanks Tim. In the roughest of times, we sometimes lash out against people. Anyone who honestly questions you and the rest the the 10c's passion in taking care of the fans and providing us with the best of care are blinded. I have been in the fan club for a long time, and you guys have been so awesome to us fans, that a technical issue is not going to change my thoughts of the 10c in anyway.

The best fan club in the world, hands down. Much love.
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
  • Options
    tenvsvitatenvsvita Colorado Posts: 20
    edited May 2011
    I appreciate the apology and wish it could somehow alleviate my disappointment. I would rather be disappointed that I couldn't get tickets because they were just plain sold out by the time I got to the website, rather then having wasted so much time just trying to get to the proper page, hitting refresh, only to find that the website wouldn't let me on, and then sells out from under me without even giving me a chance.

I know I'm not precluded from attending PJ20 as public tix are on sale June 4th, but I know if/when I get there I'll be SOOO jealous of all my fellow ten club members enjoying all those benefits.... Shoot, I've been a member for almost the full 20 years!!!
    Anyway to give us access to something cool as a member if we end up having to get public tix?!?!?!

Nevertheless, I LOVE Ten Club and Pearl Jam; I'm not going anywhere; I DO appreciate all your hard work - we're all human!
    Post edited by tenvsvita on
    4/92-Austin; 3/94-St. Louis (x2); 6/98-Chicago; 8/00-NOLA; 4/03-NOLA (Met Eddie!); 7/06-The Gorge; 8/07-Chicago; 9/09-Seattle; 10/09-Austin; 5/10-NOLA; 9/12-Pensacola; 10/13-Baltimore; 11/13-Portland; 11/13-Spokane; 10/14-Austin; 8/16 Chicago (x2); 4/17 NY (RnR Hall of Fame); 8/18 Seattle; 8/18 Missoula; 6/22, Imola, IT; 9/10/22 NY (Apollo); 9/11/22 NY; 9/22 Denver; 9/23 - Austin (x2)
    "Bee girl, be a girl."
  • Options
    Made of StarsMade of Stars Milwaukee, WI Posts: 185
    Thank you! Since I can't buy you a beer right now, I am hoisting a bottle of Delirium Tremens in your honor.
    Be kind whenever possible.
    It is always possible.
  • Options
    swany24swany24 Posts: 52
    Edge34 wrote:
    I thank you for the apology. However, I'm sure that if I was unable to secure tickets today I would have had some other words after the pain-inthe-assness of yesterday. I always have appreciated what 10club does but, yesterday was a true test.

I do thank you

Trying yesterday and today and not getting tickets is a major test for me. :cry:
  • Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    not going to pj20 but i just want to say thanks too, and that we all do appreciate you guys at 10c
    panicky and stressed times sometimes make people do and say nasty things, just in the heat of the moment
    i appreciate, as i'm sure many others do, the communication and apology

thanks for all of this effort,including everything - not just pj20
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    Thanks Ten Club!!

I'd be willing to go through this for one band and one band only, and it's a true delight to know that particular band will make this whole thing more than worth it.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    I appreciate the gesture, Tim

after similar headaches in past years, its nice to know that this is finally being taken as an opportunity for improvement. I look forward to seeing what gets done

Best of luck with Canada
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    boomhauerboomhauer Posts: 88
    AY268609 wrote:
    inmytr33 wrote:
    Ok, I just want to make sure I'm secured. I bought my tickets, they are in my order history, I got an e-mail saying my order is being processed but that was at 11:03 a.m. this morning and I still haven't gotten a Confirmation E-mail.

I e-mailed support but nothing yet.

Am I good?

Hope you get an email, as they do not respond to mine in a timly manner.
    I called them today, lady on the phone said if you have them in history that's the main thing, and it may take 2-3 days for CC charges to appear.
    9/22-23/1998 8/9-10,12/2000 4/11-13/2003 10/8/2004 6/11-12,28,30/2008 8/12/2009 9/3-4/2011 10/11-12/2013

if [ "Eli was in the grasP in '08" = "true" ]; then
    Brady Fumbled in '01
    fi
  • Options
    goodrocgoodroc Posts: 118
    CC9172 wrote:
    So 17,000 for 2 shows is 8,500 a show divided in half for reserve and lawn meant that 4,250 seats were in the reserve section for each show. Not bad since there are only 7,000 reserve seats for a show. Fan club comes through again.

i was told that the 10 c received half of the tickets to the venue which would be 17k each night if info was correct-- it came from live nation
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I do appreciate the apology, but really? There should have been a better way to get all the 10club people into a show for PJ 20. How about a no seat GA venue....in a place that can hold a shit load of people. if it wasn't at an amphitheater things would have worked out much better.
    I wanted these tickets very badly and I would be devastated if I hadn't gotten them. I feel bad for all the people that can't share in the 10c vibe in the park just because they tried for 2 days to get a ticket and couldn't get them. They are still a part of 10c and now even if they get tickets with TM, they are left out of a special part of the event.
    Done venting.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    Thank you for the honesty and apology, but specially for finally committing to getting this issue fixed. I know you guys try hard to give PJ fans the best experience, and I have always been patient and understanding during pre-sales, whether I got tickets or not. This time however I must say my heart is broken from trying so damn hard and for so many hours yesterday and today and ending up empty handed. I do however appreciate Tim's post and hope none of us will ever have to go through this again.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    slcporchslcporch Posts: 212
    I called the Ten Club today and experienced excellent customer service. This was a trying time for fans as well as Ten Club staff. I appreciate the kindness that was expressed today over the phone. Sometimes the bottom drops out and there is nothing you can do. I spent 8 hours in front of the computer yesterday, it will make the trip to Alpine Valley that much more memorable.
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,340
    Thanks 10C!
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,492
    I think, just my opinion

For this event.... 10c should have done a survey to see who would attend PJ20. Named the dates and a general location (midwest)Charged $50 in escrow that would be used toward a future sale. Then pick a place to satisfy everyone. Even if it turned out to be a GA field somewhere with NO Seniority. It would have saved alot of headaches for Tim and Staff.

Yes, some would bitch about no reserved seats.... Yada yada yada. But for a one time only event.... This could have been the fairest way

Granted I don't know shit about logistics of an event like this.... Just something that I think could have worked for everyone

For the record, I scored tix and am happy to be going to Wisconsin. Just trying to think of something that would have been more INCLUSIVE
  • Options
    Elderly ManElderly Man Posts: 235
    right on tim.
    MSG 2 - 03
    Ed Sullivan Theater - 06
    Irving Plaza - 06
    Albany - 06
    Hartford - 06
    East Rutherford 1 & 2 - 06
    San Francisco 1 & 2 - 06
    Bonnaroo - 08
    MSG 1 & 2 - 08
    Hartford - 08
    Mansfield 1 - 08
  • Options
    JG235292JG235292 Posts: 4
    My deepest apologies to those who did not get tix and congratulations to all of you who did. Am drinking a nice bottle of California red for you all!!! Hope to see you all at Alpine!!! ;)
  • Options
    MadNancyMadNancy Posts: 29
    Thanks for the apology. I hope everything goes smoothly for the Canadian tour tickets tomorrow. If Karma is a true thing, we should be having a great time at the Festival after what went on yesterday, just to blance things out.
    Thanks to everyone at the TenClub for all you do and saving the best seats for Ten CLub Members.
    See you Labor Day Weekend and have a great summer! :thumbup:
  • Options
    SD63653SD63653 AZ4LIFE Posts: 66
    The selfish, they're all standing in line
    Faithing and hoping to buy themselves time
    Me, I figure as each breath goes by
    I only own my.....................own opinion

Great apology 10c, wish it wasn't THAT painful, but hey life could be worse! Apology felt sincere......
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I think, just my opinion

For this event.... 10c should have done a survey to see who would attend PJ20. Named the dates and a general location (midwest)Charged $50 in escrow that would be used toward a future sale. Then pick a place to satisfy everyone. Even if it turned out to be a GA field somewhere with NO Seniority. It would have saved alot of headaches for Tim and Staff.

Yes, some would bitch about no reserved seats.... Yada yada yada. But for a one time only event.... This could have been the fairest way

Granted I don't know shit about logistics of an event like this.... Just something that I think could have worked for everyone

For the record, I scored tix and am happy to be going to Wisconsin. Just trying to think of something that would have been more INCLUSIVE

this
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Yet another reason why this is easily far and away the best fan club in the business. They did not have to explain/apologize for the issues that arose. But they did. I will be as honest as the next guy, something needs to be done to make this a better experience for all, the 10C staff included.

I am sure people will still be angry no matter what they did during this situation (except giving away tickets to the complainers, which still my find a way to complain).

The people they run this thing truly care about every single one of the members and this whole debacle of the last two days has clearly shown this. CLEARLY.

So hooray to everyone who got tickets. and to those who did not, let's go the ticketmaster route.

I am sure as the confirmation emails go out there are going to be loads of extra face value 10C tickets that will be available.

I have a strong feeling that by the 2012 tour, these issues will be taken care of. At the very least, we know that the powers that be with this fan club, will do their absolute best to make this easier for everyone.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    DIG IT :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    Icebowl2kIcebowl2k Posts: 10
    I selfishly have to admit, this weekend is a birthday present to myself. The big 39 !! After enduring the Ice Bowl in 2000, the 100 Alpine degree show in '03 and the tornado warnings at Deer Creek last year, I'm looking for some positive memories this time around. Can't wait, and look forward to enjoying some cold red wine with all of you this time ! Cheers !
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead.......
  • Options
    It is almost 8:00PM N.Y. time.
    And I have PJ20 tickets in my cart!! How is this possible???
    It's "Not" how U look but how U "Feel" ev
This discussion has been closed.