NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    MayDay10 wrote:
    in Buffalo, Season Tickets are a bargain, and you get a great price on playoff tickets. There are about 14K STH, they have the first right to buy additional tickets at the box office price and then the rest of the tickets are made available at a high price at the box office. Because there are so few tickets, they go quickly.

I think for my seasons, it was like $900 for 2 tickets for 8 'potential' playoff games in rounds 1 and 2.

Im hoping that Game 5 tickets are just as easy to pull.

I know what pissed a bunch of my friends off that split season tickets was in other years if there were tickets still available after the tickets went on-sale they could get more tickets if they wanted...in the upper bowl where their seats are. This year they said you have to buy LOWER level seats first before they would offer the upper level seats

They have really phased out a lot of regular ticket buyers its gotten very corporate down there for years now

You should be fine for game 5..game 7 if it goes I would see a high demand
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,679
    lol, I just checked. $488 for the 8 games.

what a steal
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT from the Hockey Luvin Homos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPh8MeALYsQ
    :lol:
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    Thats crazy

Whats it go to for the ECF round ?

probably not a lot more than that. "if" they win round one is when they would invoice for rounds 3 and 4. This is the first season I have had the cheaper seats, (they arent even the cheapest in the arena) so I dont know how much they will charge.... i think there is an NHL rule on % they are allowed to jack up the price each round, but I dont think our owner is interested in fleecing us (yet).
    MayDay10 wrote:
    probably not a lot more than that. "if" they win round one is when they would invoice for rounds 3 and 4. This is the first season I have had the cheaper seats, (they arent even the cheapest in the arena) so I dont know how much they will charge.... i think there is an NHL rule on % they are allowed to jack up the price each round, but I dont think our owner is interested in fleecing us (yet).

Fleecing has been going on for years in Philly

He knows how loyal the fans are and feeds off that

• brother123 wrote:
    brother123 wrote:
    How bout' those rangers kid? haha

go post in the devil's thread.....oh wait :lol::lol:

First time since 96' it was bound to happen

You guys missed it last year and how many times before that??

yeah. . .

Missed it once since the lock out.

Remember losing to the Rangers in 2008 in 5 games? The 97 playoffs in 5 games? Who could forget MATTEAU in 7 in 94? Or the other 7 game series in 1992?

Also you should be thanking us for filling out Continental and now even "the rock" when you play us at home. Continental couldn't even sell out Game 7 for you guys against Ottawa years ago.

Anyway, good to hear from you Brother :)
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    The Caps have always choked but this year they are a different team. They can win games 2-1 or 5-4 they are not the Caps of old that would shoot shoot shoot check. Now they check check shoot shoot they are a better team.

The Flyers are bombing at the wrong time. But thats what happens this time of year if you're slumping now it's the wrong time. I'm a Buffalo fan and i feel the Sabres are getting ready to play some great hockey. I think it will come down to Buffalo and Washington which is a pickem series.

Out west you have to love the Canucks but the num one seed can mean upset as we have seen. The regular season is over it's a new season. If anyone can take out Vancouver it will be San Jose yeah i said it. It wouldn't be an upset but San Jose is a threat to the Canuks.

Regardless of what happens i love the NHL playoffs.
    My butt itches!
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    MayDay10 wrote:
    lol, I just checked. $488 for the 8 games.

what a steal

My girlfriend went to see the Wings vs. Coyotes last night for 17 dollars a ticket. I'm not kidding. I don't know how that happens. She says it's because no one wants to see the Coyotes, but for god's sake, it's playoff hockey. Maybe they're just a little spoiled in Detroit when it comes to the post-season.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    MY REGUALRE SEASON TICKETS WERE 40 PER GAME

1st round we paid 60 per game

last row at MSG
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Canucks were good, but need to be a lot better for game two. 3 Posts and Luongo was brilliant. Did you see that toe save?!?!?!? holy shit!! at any rate, 1-0 series, NUCKS!!!

Canucks always win game one.....

But yea, Luongo was pretty solid there. Had a lot of good fortune as well. If the Hawks were able to connect on one of those post shots, momentum would've really swung and who knows how he finishes that game. Regardless, Hawks can't let the nucks come out that hot again and get in an early hole. This series is gonna be a battle.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT from the Hockey Luvin Homos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPh8MeALYsQ
    LOL!
    ""thats a travesty of of a hockey mullet... aren't there any good hockey lovin' hair dressers in chicago?"

I saw your pics on your fb... so awesome! :)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam

last row at MSG
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    That's a steal!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    Canucks were good, but need to be a lot better for game two. 3 Posts and Luongo was brilliant. Did you see that toe save?!?!?!? holy shit!! at any rate, 1-0 series, NUCKS!!!

Canucks always win game one.....

But yea, Luongo was pretty solid there. Had a lot of good fortune as well. If the Hawks were able to connect on one of those post shots, momentum would've really swung and who knows how he finishes that game. Regardless, Hawks can't let the nucks come out that hot again and get in an early hole. This series is gonna be a battle.

Luongo did play great...that save he made on Campbell was unreal. Hawks gotta play strong for the full 60 mins. They looked like a bunch of pussies in that first period. I was happy to see them bounce back with a strong last 40 mins. Cant wait for tom night.
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Wish we still had Campbell *sighs* I miss his sweaty arm pit commercials in buffalo.
    My butt itches!
  • MY REGUALRE SEASON TICKETS WERE 40 PER GAME

last row at MSG

Try $105 for the 300s for the first round.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore

last row at MSG

Try $105 for the 300s for the first round.

MY BLUES WERE GOING FOR 90 on tm 30 buck hike lol
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792

Remember losing to the Rangers in 2008 in 5 games? The 97 playoffs in 5 games? Who could forget MATTEAU in 7 in 94? Or the other 7 game series in 1992?

Also you should be thanking us for filling out Continental and now even "the rock" when you play us at home. Continental couldn't even sell out Game 7 for you guys against Ottawa years ago.

it's funny you mention the 96-97 playoffs because that was the last time you did make the playoffs, 7 years, count em 7 long years you didn't even make the playoffs.

You fill the Rock that's for sure because you're an original 6 team, long following.

Likewise joey
    brother123 wrote:

it's funny you mention the 96-97 playoffs because that was the last time you did make the playoffs, 7 years, count em 7 long years you didn't even make the playoffs.

You fill the Rock that's for sure because you're an original 6 team, long following.

Likewise joey

huh? :lol:
    heading to my Game 1 tailgate in a few minutes. Really looking forward to the game.
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    DURP wrote:
    Wish we still had Campbell *sighs* I miss his sweaty arm pit commercials in buffalo.

It's called hyperhydrosis, and it's a real medical condition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjKkMxdLW4
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    stoked for the Boston Montreal game today @ 4. It's not April without this match up. Can't wait. I love playoff hockey!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stoked for the Boston Montreal game today @ 4. It's not April without this match up. Can't wait. I love playoff hockey!

that has the potential to be the most entertaining round 1 match up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    81 wrote:

Speaking of this match-up...
    http://www.marketingmag.ca/news/marketer-news/boston-pizza-%E2%80%9Cchanges%E2%80%9D-its-name-26037
    I personally think it's hilarious and a great marketing campaign. Crazy Frenchies. :lol:
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    MFCarissa wrote:
    81 wrote:

Speaking of this match-up...
    http://www.marketingmag.ca/news/marketer-news/boston-pizza-%E2%80%9Cchanges%E2%80%9D-its-name-26037
    I personally think it's hilarious and a great marketing campaign. Crazy Frenchies. :lol:

well done.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    good games in the east tonight

sabs and b's for the win tonight
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,823
    Go Flyers :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Montreal Pizza. too bad it doesn't change the taste of the food..... :lol:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    heading to my Game 1 tailgate in a few minutes. Really looking forward to the game.

Enjoy...hopefully no beers get tossed your way

:o

in the comments section of the Metro today someone had written in saying it was disgusting the Canucks were the front page news and not the election.
    I lol'd.

This country barely breaks even on voter turn out... As if first game of the playoffs wouldn't be first and foremost in this city!!