NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Big Drop wrote:
    I CAN'T TAKE THIS...

Just hope you remembered to take your blood pressure medication.

I NEED LITHIUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USZzH1L6nKU
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Big Drop wrote:
    I CAN'T TAKE THIS...

Just hope you remembered to take your blood pressure medication.

I NEED LITHIUM

I'm trying to get some from my doc right now. I'll split my prescription with you.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    AAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEE
    don't do that to my poor little heart vancouver!!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO - ZIP CANUCKS!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24

TWO - ZIP CANUCKS!
    too close for comfort :shock:
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    haffajappa wrote:

TWO - ZIP CANUCKS!

If this continues, I'm definitely going to have to get my Xanax Rx re-filled :shock: :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    haffajappa wrote:

TWO - ZIP CANUCKS!

If this continues, I'm definitely going to have to get my Xanax Rx re-filled :shock: :mrgreen:
    i'm gonna need a lobotomy
    The lastest from TSN: After scoring two goals in a loss to Vancouver last night, The Chicago Blackhawks reportedly offer little known skater Ben Smith an 18 year, 96 million dollar contract.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Big Drop wrote:
    The lastest from TSN: After scoring two goals in a loss to Vancouver last night, The Chicago Blackhawks reportedly offer little known skater Ben Smith an 18 year, 96 million dollar contract.

I heard he was holding out for 2 extra years and more $$$$ ;)
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

THE ROCK THE BUSH CAMPAIGN

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

TWO - ZIP CANUCKS!

sawyer wrote:
    Vancouver is a shit city filled with shit people. The only good thing there is when my daddy takes my out for a fancy dinner.

:shock: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,679
    Dennis Persson called up for Buffalo.

Hell of a way to play your first NHL game.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Are you frigging kidding me?!? The local NBC station just 86'd the Wings/Coyotes game to tell us all that it is raining in the area. I seriously have to miss the beginning of the game to watch some douchebag weekend weatherman tell me what I can see by looking out the window. GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That Nucks/Hawks game last night was incredible to watch after coming home from watching the Rangers laying an egg at the verizon center
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    FRANZENSTEIN!!!

Franzenstein.jpg?t=1302981027
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I'm so pissed. I've missed all but 10 minutes of the Wings game so I can stare at a weather map with the same weatherman telling me the same thing for over 2 hours..."It's raining, it's windy". Thanks local NBC.
    The officiating for the Philly/Buffalo game is an absolute joke. Hartnell should have been thrown by now. Every single time the puck is frozen by a goalie, on either side, there are five fights. The officials suck and this game is going to get a lot messier before it gets cleaner.

Apparently the Rob Ray rule is a farce, because there were no ramifications for Hartnell's shirt coming off during his fight with Gaustad. Officials are calling weak penalties on both sides to make up for the fact they are letting the teams beat the shit out of each other after every puck freeze.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Big Drop wrote:
    The officiating for the Philly/Buffalo game is an absolute joke. Hartnell should have been thrown by now. Every single time the puck is frozen by a goalie, on either side, there are five fights. The officials suck and this game is going to get a lot messier before it gets cleaner.

Apparently the Rob Ray rule is a farce, because there were no ramifications for Hartnell's shirt coming off during his fight with Gaustad. Officials are calling weak penalties on both sides to make up for the fact they are letting the teams beat the shit out of each other after every puck freeze.

i cant believe iam mising it...i dont have the channel

go get em..i see the goalie revolving has started....weak
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Big Drop wrote:

i cant believe iam mising it...i dont have the channel

go get em..i see the goalie revolving has started....weak

It was the longest game I've ever watched. I don't understand how when Philly is up 5-3 you could hear a pin drop in that house. I just hope we make a lot more noise in Buffalo. I was really afraid of this game because the first game of the series was pretty uneventful. I'm just glad we got out of it without any injuries.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Big Drop wrote:
    Officials are calling weak penalties on both sides to make up for the fact they are letting the teams beat the shit out of each other after every puck freeze.

I agree with this statement, I think the refereeing has gotten progressively worse since the league came out of the lock-out, when there was concrete rules about penalties

now were back to more subjective calls on the refs part and ensuring they even up and make calls based on the situation in the game, ie. have to call a penalty on that team next cause I called 2 in a row on the other team
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    i told you montreal could be trouble for boston.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    81 wrote:

all it will take is one bad goal and price's ego will be shattered. i wouldn't worry about boston. remember back in '02 when detroit went down 2-0 against vancouver and then lidstrom scored that goal from centre ice? it was all downhill from there.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I'm so pissed. I've missed all but 10 minutes of the Wings game so I can stare at a weather map with the same weatherman telling me the same thing for over 2 hours..."It's raining, it's windy". Thanks local NBC.
    lol wtf....
    up here we re schedule the electoral process... watch and learn, america. ;)
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    81 wrote:

all it will take is one bad goal and price's ego will be shattered. i wouldn't worry about boston. remember back in '02 when detroit went down 2-0 against vancouver and then lidstrom scored that goal from centre ice? it was all downhill from there.
    :roll:
    interesting penalties the canucks are getting... I wasn't aware you can get a penalty for missing your check and hitting the boards...
    Yay, Corduroy! :mrgreen:
    nice reffing. :roll:
    haffajappa wrote:
    nice reffing. :roll:

Yeah, it's been really outstanding tonight :roll: ;)