NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    great game..still 5 min left..this is destined for overtime

Do you really think Tampa is going to win it all or is your hatred for Boston so deep that I suspect
    if the bruins were playing the Afghanistan midget ice hockey team, that you would be rooting
    for them as well.

I would probably be rooting for the Afghan team if it prevented the Bruins from reaching the finals. :mrgreen:;)

Great game last night!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Does Ben Eager have any actual hockey skills?
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Go Canucks! Bieksa Breakaway!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    Vancouver is quickly becoming one of my favorite teams in the league. Every time they show a crowd shot of Rogers arena it is chock full of gorgeous ladies :thumbup:
    This is a sweet ass game, what a shift for the twins just now. NUCKS!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    Ben Eager's class photo

donald-gibb-ogre-revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Vancouver is quickly becoming one of my favorite teams in the league. Every time they show a crowd shot of Rogers arena it is chock full of gorgeous ladies :thumbup:

Did you see those titties pressed up on the glass on live TV just now! Vancouver!
    Heisenberg wrote:

Did you see those titties pressed up on the glass on live TV just now! Vancouver!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    whata classes move by eager. he's lucky the nucks didn't take him out for good.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:

the double celebration in the crease and beaking off Lou? pathetic. he was a piece of work, he passed Sean Avery on my hate list this game. wow. CHUMP.

Sharks have to win 4 of 5 now, and if they put the team on the ice that they put out tonight, we are cup bound for the first time in 17 years. :o
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    metsfan wrote:
    which classy move was that?
    you really had your pick tonight :lol:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    haffajappa wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    which classy move was that?
    you really had your pick tonight :lol:

tonight? Try his whole career. That guy doesn't have one redeemable quality on the ice. All he does is skate around looking for someone to hurt/fight. I wish to the hockey Gods that someone would kick his ass a la McCarty/Lemieux
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfWJZVpyev0
    metsfan wrote:

the double celebration in the crease and beaking off Lou? pathetic. he was a piece of work, he passed Sean Avery on my hate list this game. wow. CHUMP.
    yes that one

he's lucky he plays in the western conference. eastern conference you'd never get away with that shit.

VoidOfMan wrote:

nice boobs

metsfan wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

nice boobs
    lol
    metsfan wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

nice boobs

We did not get that shot down here in the sexually repressed USA. I'm moving to Vancouver. :thumbup:
    Go Canucks!
    They didn't show it on Versus. *cries*
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    VoidOfMan wrote:

awesome! :lol:
    haffajappa wrote:
    can't help it eh :oops:

edited May 2011
    Probably the best game I've ever seen. 7 goals for Vancouver, Bieksa with a Gordie Howe hat trick. And one more thing I can't quite put my finger on...
    Post edited by voidofman on
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Probably the best game I've ever seen. 7 goals for Vancouver, Bieksa with a Gordie Howe hat trick. And one more thing I can't quit put my finger on...
    boob flashing? :P

There it is!!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Vancouver is looking like the team that it was in the regular season...very dominating. SJ is looking tired and frustrated...to bad for them that they didn't finish off Detroit sooner...looks like That has cost them.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Those really were some great tits. Who knew that's what the green men looked like under their suits?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    polaris_x wrote:
    thomas has not looked good all playoffs ... he's just out of position all the time and scrambling ...

You were saying?

:thumbup:

I mean, he did have a 50+ save effort vs. the Flyers so it's tough to say he hasn't looked good all playoffs ... inconsistent, perhaps ... but at times, fantastic bordering on phenomenal.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Big Drop wrote:
    Those really were some great tits. Who knew that's what the green men looked like under their suits?
    The Green Men weren't at the game, but found themselves trending on Twitter the next morning.

They poked some fun at the flasher on Twitter after the game.

"I know we couldn't be there but I hope we sent a suitable replacement (or is it replacements?)" they tweeted.

The Green Men explained their absence on Twitter, saying "Tix are a little too pricey and Nashville put us in debt."

There was a funny quote by one of them about how they had a third suit and were open to expanding the business lol...
    wow, now when you type "Canucks" in the google search, the first suggestion is "Canucks flasher"
    my favourite comment is henrik sedin... "well it wasn't my wife"
    There is a vid still up on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL0Wq9VUxm0

GAME 3

KICK SOME ASS NUCKS!
    Reminder to anyone watching game 4 Sunday, it's at 3pm EST, 12pm PST.

Go Canucks!
    May1811_BieksaMarleau_rr.jpg
    4806593.bin?size=620x400