NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    When are the Flyers gonna get a goalie? Geez...:P

been asking that for 20 years
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    When are the Flyers gonna get a goalie? Geez...:P

been asking that for 20 years
    26 to be precise....the ghost of Pelle Lindbergh...
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Every time Jeremy Roenick speaks on the pre game I suddenly have the urge to turn on my old Sega Genesis, pop in EA Sports NHLPA 92, suit up against the Blackhawks, and make his head bleed as many times as humanly possible.

You're awesome.
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    MFCarissa wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Every time Jeremy Roenick speaks on the pre game I suddenly have the urge to turn on my old Sega Genesis, pop in EA Sports NHLPA 92, suit up against the Blackhawks, and make his head bleed as many times as humanly possible.

You're awesome.

God I miss this game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0xemrRYMQw&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYikQxz1s_Q&NR=1

Someone in Detroit needs a bring a Sega to Cheli's Chili Bar for the EV pre-party and have a tournament.
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    waterboy.........

I think there's something wrong with his Medulla oblongata.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    Big Drop wrote:
    waterboy.........

momma said the fa fa fa flyers need a # 1 goalie :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    that goal bobby ryan just scored was one of the best I've ever seen
    Big Drop wrote:
    waterboy.........

you love repeating yourself in threads. geez dude, enough already
    sick goal
    The Fixer wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

its relevant in every thread...its the flyers big mistake wasting these teams who can win it all if they had a true # 1

now what? who starts?

it has to be the waterboy i would think?
    2 bad goals and he is given up on? gotta go back to him....but they will end up staying with leighton
    edited April 2011
    The Fixer wrote:

its relevant in every thread...its the flyers big mistake wasting these teams who can win it all if they had a true # 1

now what? who starts?

it has to be the waterboy i would think?
    2 bad goals and he is given up on? gotta go back to him....but they will end up staying with leighton

it's not just the flyers goalie stuff. the tickets you get, the complaints about alpine valley (which I agree with, but I don't feel the need to post in every other thread).

it doesn't matter who the flyers put in goal...boosh and leighton are both average at best.

If you watched the games you would realize that the flyer PP is probably a bigger reason that they are losing the series. Not having their best player has hurt them more than I thought it would.

they have lost 2 games 1-0. the average fan will blame the goalie though. as a fan of the rangers you should know that if you can't score, you can't win

now please...try posting something different for a change
    Post edited by The Fixer on
    edited April 2011
    whatever..the cup will not be in nyc or philly once again

paging ryan howard debate?? its only been 4 years worth of posts ;)
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    whatever..the cup will not be in ny or philly once again

Buffalo is still in NY, you know :twisted:
    Big Drop wrote:

i forget at times ;)

fixed

that shit only happens in the phillies thread. I don't intentionally go looking for trouble in other teams threads
    Big Drop wrote:

i forget at times ;)

fixed

It's easy to forget, so I forgive you. To be honest, I've never even been to NYC really. I flew out of JFK when I went to Athens and that's it. I'd love to come see all the lights. . . maybe take a ride on the cash cab sometime.
    The Fixer wrote:

that shit only happens in the phillies thread. I don't intentionally go looking for trouble in other teams threads

looking for trouble? im tallking about the hockey game? in 3 hockey threads?

sadly im here way too much and i know i have a wide range of things i post about

but yes alpine is a joke........ticket connection's are awesome.... and the flyers don't have a goalie :mrgreen:
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Bobby Ryan's goal was amazing.

and

go sabres!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    The Fixer wrote:

looking for trouble? im tallking about the hockey game? in 3 hockey threads?

sadly im here way too much and i know i have a wide range of things i post about

but yes alpine is a joke........ticket connection's are awesome.... and the flyers don't have a goalie :mrgreen:

I don't ever try to rub salt in anyone's wounds because unfortunately as a Buffalo fan I've had it happen to me way too many times. I don't think neily is looking for a fight, I think she's just like me and watches way too much hockey and has a limited rapport with which she can talk about it.

And just for the record, with a user name of neilybabes86, I am talking to a she, correct? Maybe born in 1986?
    Bobby Ryan's goal was amazing.

and

go sabres!!!

YOU MOTHER CANUCKER

In all seriousness, the 'nucks have me worried. I loathe Chicago. Please please please finally drive that series home.

Check out the arms on the Hockey Luvin' Homos. Those dudes are ripped. Throw them on skates and have them screen Crawford. I'm sure no one on the Blackhawks would try to push them out of the crease. :think:
    Big Drop wrote:

I don't ever try to rub salt in anyone's wounds because unfortunately as a Buffalo fan I've had it happen to me way too many times. I don't think neily is looking for a fight, I think she's just like me and watches way too much hockey and has a limited rapport with which she can talk about it.

And just for the record, with a user name of neilybabes86, I am talking to a she, correct? Maybe born in 1986?

I'm the same way with rubbing shit in. Great win for your squad tonight. Game was crazy. Series is far from over.

Definitely a 'she' :D
    preds...holla

the fixer has money on them in the series. huge goal
    The Fixer wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

I'm the same way with rubbing shit in. Great win for your squad tonight. Game was crazy. Series is far from over.

Definitely a 'she'

The whole series. . . both squads. . . very sloppy hockey. I guess you could say that putting in Leighton almost payed off but I'm just not sure where you go from there. I don't think you have a choice but to start Leighton on Sunday even though waterboy's GAA is like 1.3. His confidence is rattled now and I just don't know how he'd stand up against a very loud crowd in Buffalo.

4 games to win. I don't even think about celebrating until 5 minutes after the 4th win. I've seen too much happen in my life. After all, I've seen Philly beat us in a series because a goal that went through the side of the net counted.
    Dear Mr. Illitch,

If Nick Lidstrom retires after the playoffs, PLEASE go after Shea Weber with everything you've got!
    Big Drop wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:

Definitely a 'she'

The whole series. . . both squads. . . very sloppy hockey. I guess you could say that putting in Leighton almost payed off but I'm just not sure where you go from there. I don't think you have a choice but to start Leighton on Sunday even though waterboy's GAA is like 1.3. His confidence is rattled now and I just don't know how he'd stand up against a very loud crowd in Buffalo.

4 games to win. I don't even think about celebrating until 5 minutes after the 4th win. I've seen too much happen in my life. After all, I've seen Philly beat us in a series because a goal that went through the side of the net counted.

I'd start Boosh. He shit the bed tonight, but he's been pretty good for most of the series. Either way I don't think it matters much. Their PP has to be better.

The turnover in OT was horrible. You could see that goal coming.

Frustrating loss. Flyers dominated that game
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Dear Mr. Illitch,

If Nick Lidstrom retires after the playoffs, PLEASE go after Shea Weber with everything you've got!

He's publicly stated that he wants to play in a traditional hockey region, so I don't know if he'd be interested in Detroit. :lol:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Dear Mr. Illitch,

He's publicly stated that he wants to play in a traditional hockey region, so I don't know if he'd be interested in Detroit. :lol:

After a comment like that I may have to take you off the board of directors for the PJ20 Mustache movement. ;)
    And what are the odds that after I referenced Sega NHLPA 92 in poking fun at Roenick the mimbo that his dumb ass would actually turn around and reference the same game in the intermission report? I shudder to think that I share the same brainwaves as that idiot.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Dear Mr. Illitch,

After a comment like that I may have to take you off the board of directors for the PJ20 Mustache movement. ;)

You know I'm kidding. I've been to games at the Joe. It's a wild place.

I don't see Lidstrom retiring this year, unless maybe Detroit wins the cup. I just don't think you retire after being nominated for the Norris. And yes, I know Norris candidates haven't been named yet.
    she????????????

no 34 yr old male

username is a co worker nickname..no meaning