Options

Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,416
    BHealy wrote:
    Is this boot available from PJ? I couldn't find it on the website with the other 2010 boots.

Yes! :D Under this tag: Oeiras

Today, Perth 2009 for me.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Brooklyn 2 again.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,958
    Newch91 wrote:
    Brooklyn 2 again.
    I m loving this boot! Going Berlin 2 in my truck. This improv is very phish like.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    YLed2 wrote:
    Manchester 2 2012

The energy and vibe of the show kicks off in high gear right off the bat opening with the killer combination of Go > Animal. It's like peanut butter and jelly and just a sick way to start off any show. Even though Ed mistakenly (or maybe on purpose) gets mixed up between the first and second chorus by extending the first chorus as if it's the second chorus, they start out on fire. This opening combination really sets the table for the rest of the show nicely, and a part of me thinks it's on purpose because I thought there were some dead spots during the first night in Manchester in my opinion.

Ed had Of The Girl to start the show but they dropped it. As much as I would have loved to have heard that again starting with Go & Animal really worked. Plus starting with Go meant I called both openers right for Manchester :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    FINALLY!!! Brooklyn 2. It took forever to arrive and then it came on Friday. Just in time for the weekend when I knew I wouldn't have time to listen and even if I did have time I wouldn't be able to give it the necessary volume bc kids and hubby are around. Now I'm blasting it in my car as happy as can be. The first official boot from a show I attended! So exciting! The count after mikes solo in even flow back into the chorus 1, 2, 3, 4....EVENFLOW.... I've heard hundreds of times on boots but today was so exciting bc I knew I was there screaming that out myself! :crazy: :lol:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    KATOWICE 2000
    night 1
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Brooklyn I

Pendulum opens and Ed's vocal performance is abit mixed - misses a couple of notes but also shows a great range. No such problems on Release, which just sounds fantastic and haunting. I just dig hearing Lightning Bolt everytime, this track really has grown on me. I think this may be my favourite version on the tour so far. Corduroy is just as energetic and Mind Your Manners sounds pretty good here - I've struggled so far with MYM on the boots but here I can't fault it and the crowd thoroughly enjoy it. Ed then greets the crowd for the first time. Dissident & Why Go follow, Jeff's bass sounding immense at the start of Why Go though the guitar at the start of the solo sounds very off. Swallowed Whole again sounds good live. Ed dedicates Infallible to his daughters. The start of Sirens is messed up and they have to start it over, though it isn't the best version with missed vocals and guitar parts missing. Ed gets Mike to play Eruption while he "has to find out what happened to his fucking guitar" and the gig resumes with Spin The Black Circle. Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns is next, Chloe Dancer absolute perfection. Some lyrics are forgotten on Save You, other than that it's a good performance. It's a fairly low-key performance of Let The Records Play, I don't know why but the volume level sounds turned down here! Evolution sounds alot louder and Ed tries to get the "oh oh oh" part going with the crowd but they don't really give it back. It's a solid enough performance of Evolution and Rearviewmirror brings to an end a 21 song main set.

Oceans starts the first encore and really loses its way early on. It's an ok performance but receives a good reception from the crowd. After another solid showing for Yellow Moon, we're treated to the first performance of the tour for Sleight Of Hand - Ed tries to describe the song but has great difficulty!. Ed is off cue for the first notes but the rest of the song is great. One of my favourite PJ songs. Just Breathe is pretty flawless. Got Some takes away the mellow mood of the first encore and Porch ends the encore, with some excellent face-melting riffs from the boys.

Unfortunately I haven't got time to finish the 2nd encore tonight so I'll have to give that a listen tomorrow.

Finished the 2nd encore this morning, Indifference closing being the highlight for me.

Overall an alright boot, some good moments and early on it had the potential to be a standout boot but dropped in the middle of the main set for me.
    Post edited by boyo79 on

• Options
    BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
    Pap wrote:
    BHealy wrote:
    Is this boot available from PJ? I couldn't find it on the website with the other 2010 boots.

Yes! :D Under this tag: Oeiras

Today, Perth 2009 for me.

Awesome! Thanks!
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Newport 2012

The first festival show of the 2012 opens up with Unthought Known. It's the last time to date that this opens a show and while it's not my favorite opener, it does work well and builds to a nice climax to open the show. Last Exit makes an always welcomed appearance in the #2 slot to get things kicking, which is followed by Hail, Hail and The Fixer. While Ed's voice sounded fine for the most part for most of the show, I noticed he did struggle somewhat during The Fixer with some obvious cracks and shrieks. The tempo is then brought back down with a very cool, and quite beautiful Rain jam - which is only the 3rd time ever they play/improve this and is probably the most structured and put together version of it. It really is quite melancholy. It goes together nicely with Elderly Woman played next. The tempos brought back up with Supersonic and then a very nice Yield segment in the middle of the set with Given To Fly - Untitled - MFC. Ed changes up the lyrics quite a bit in Untitled, singing "let's go camping in the rain and mud" due to the weather of the show being filled with rain. Even Flow makes it's staple appearance next before the Setting Forth - Corduroy combination. It always works well when Ed chooses to go with this tandem, but I've always preferred Corduroy being played earlier on in the set as opposed to later on. A quite good sequence of Arms Aloft - Jeremy - Why Go closes out the main set.

The first encore is rather "vanilla" and starts off with Got Some and Daughter. Before playing Just Breathe next, Ed references Willie Nelson for covering the song which was recent during that time, and gives an impersonation of Willie singing it. This introduction and impersonation of Willie Nelson has sort of become a staple in Ed's solo shows and playing Just Breathe live it seems these days. The always crowd pleasers and jam songs Better Man and Porch close out the first encore.

Blood makes an always welcomed appearance opening up the second encore and Ed's vocals sound strong this far into the show on a song that takes its toll on the vocal chords. Alive and Yellow Ledbetter with another Little Wing tag close the show.

In summary, I don't think there is anything on this boot/show or a specific performance that emphatically stands out more than anything else. Overall, it's yet another solid and tight show for the most part, and the festival receives a rather standard "festival set list" with nothing that really jumps out and grabs your attention. Overall good flow to the set list. A rather decently high energy show, especially from Ed, who I feel was trying to put more into it. I didn't necessarily think the mix was the greatest on this boot, although still good as all of the 2012 boots are - but felt that the guitar work felt rather muddled and lost within each other at times, and Matt's drums were also sort of lost and didn't sound as piercing or punchy in this boot. It didn't feel like there was any "distinguished" sound from each band member in the mix and the sound from each member feels jumbled together and slightly messy - just doesn't have that precise crispness to it in my opinion. Kind of reminded me of the 2009 boot mixes.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    While Isle of Wight is not a top 5 bootleg for me from 2012, I find I go back to it often. Love the flow and it's tightness. I actually enjoy the mix on that one and thought the guitars have good body and crunch. But I can see why it wouldn't normally stick out as a memorable show for a majority of listeners, but it's one that I found rewarding. I think it's because I actually enjoy many of the songs on there, be it greatest hits of course. Unthought to open, last exit, hail hail, blood, why go, got some in an encore, and supersonic all filled the void for me. But not epic by any means of course. A good little sleeper festival boot.
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,958
    San Jose 95 thanks to huge freaking Dillon! I never noticed but I think Ed is playing Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam before elderly. Such an amazing show. I can't believe I finally own this boot. It s been top three grails for years.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Philly II 2013

I just got digital download and I am on first CD yet and cannot believe how fucking good it sounds. Ed is killing it and the band is so tight.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    Brooklyn II

Pendulum opens again. Really loving the guitars here - sound much more effective than previous airings. There are a few nice touches which make this different from previous plays, it's good. Taking 2nd spot here is the first play of Wash on the tour. It's good but no jaw-dropping performance, especially vocally. Nothingman is bliss, Ed and crowd in perfect voice here and the musically beautiful. Lightning Bolt and Mind Your Manners are back to back again, and I must say for the second boot in a row I really enjoyed MYM. Last Exit is next, Ed misses the first note and like Leash at Worcester I it sounds slowed down and not played as quickly as recent years. Sounds good for it. As does Hail Hail. It really does sound like they have brought the tempo of the songs down abit on this tour. Or maybe my ears are playing tricks! In Hiding is great and it's the first appearance on the tour. Down just always brings a smile, such a great track and there is some great drumming here by Matt. After Down, Ed talks to the crowd and says the previous night tied for most fights at a PJ show and then says how the crowd is already much better than the previous night. How much of this is truth I don't know, Ed says this kind of thing alot! Sirens sounds excellent - no problems like the night before - and probably my favourite performance so far. Even Flow takes the show up a few notches, Matt and Mike really unleashing here. Like Sirens, Infallible sounds so much better on this boot than night 1. Present Tense and Rats continue the good run. Ed makes an absolute mess of Unthought Known, forgetting quite alot of the lyrics. Immortality is on another level. Betterman closes a great main set.

Footsteps opens the first encore - a song for all ages, as Ed describes it - and as ever it is sublime. Yellow Moon is again perfect. Ed changes the lyrics at the beginning of All Those Yesterdays to "Don't you think you oughtta rest? Don't you wanna put your sign down?" Evolution, Go and Porch bring the encore to an end with high intensity.

The band start the second encore with the same high intensity that they finished the first encore with - Whipping & Blood. A first play of Leaving Here since Curitiba '11 is next. Black and Alive give us two Ten songs back-to-back. You know it's party time when Rockin' In The Free World and Yellow Ledbetter (with Star Spangled Banner for the first time on the tour) is left to close an excellent show.

Unthought Known aside, I really can't find fault with this show. Just shades Worcester II as my favourite of the tour so far.

• Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Brooklyn I

Pendulum opens and Ed's vocal performance is abit mixed - misses a couple of notes but also shows a great range. No such problems on Release, which just sounds fantastic and haunting. I just dig hearing Lightning Bolt everytime, this track really has grown on me. I think this may be my favourite version on the tour so far. Corduroy is just as energetic and Mind Your Manners sounds pretty good here - I've struggled so far with MYM on the boots but here I can't fault it and the crowd thoroughly enjoy it. Ed then greets the crowd for the first time. Dissident & Why Go follow, Jeff's bass sounding immense at the start of Why Go though the guitar at the start of the solo sounds very off. Swallowed Whole again sounds good live. Ed dedicates Infallible to his daughters. The start of Sirens is messed up and they have to start it over, though it isn't the best version with missed vocals and guitar parts missing. Ed gets Mike to play Eruption while he "has to find out what happened to his fucking guitar" and the gig resumes with Spin The Black Circle. Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns is next, Chloe Dancer absolute perfection. Some lyrics are forgotten on Save You, other than that it's a good performance. It's a fairly low-key performance of Let The Records Play, I don't know why but the volume level sounds turned down here! Evolution sounds alot louder and Ed tries to get the "oh oh oh" part going with the crowd but they don't really give it back. It's a solid enough performance of Evolution and Rearviewmirror brings to an end a 21 song main set.

Oceans starts the first encore and really loses its way early on. It's an ok performance but receives a good reception from the crowd. After another solid showing for Yellow Moon, we're treated to the first performance of the tour for Sleight Of Hand - Ed tries to describe the song but has great difficulty!. Ed is off cue for the first notes but the rest of the song is great. One of my favourite PJ songs. Just Breathe is pretty flawless. Got Some takes away the mellow mood of the first encore and Porch ends the encore, with some excellent face-melting riffs from the boys.

Unfortunately I haven't got time to finish the 2nd encore tonight so I'll have to give that a listen tomorrow.

Finished the 2nd encore this morning, Indifference closing being the highlight for me.

Overall an alright boot, some good moments and early on it had the potential to be a standout boot but dropped in the middle of the main set for me.

I agree for the most part. The setlist is killer and the set up was for a memorable show. I tend to believe the reports that Ed getting upset with technical difficulties and some issues with the crowd were the causes to bring this one down. Brooklyn 2 was much better.

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Brooklyn II

Pendulum opens again. Really loving the guitars here - sound much more effective than previous airings. There are a few nice touches which make this different from previous plays, it's good. Taking 2nd spot here is the first play of Wash on the tour. It's good but no jaw-dropping performance, especially vocally. Nothingman is bliss, Ed and crowd in perfect voice here and the musically beautiful. Lightning Bolt and Mind Your Manners are back to back again, and I must say for the second boot in a row I really enjoyed MYM. Last Exit is next, Ed misses the first note and like Leash at Worcester I it sounds slowed down and not played as quickly as recent years. Sounds good for it. As does Hail Hail. It really does sound like they have brought the tempo of the songs down abit on this tour. Or maybe my ears are playing tricks! In Hiding is great and it's the first appearance on the tour. Down just always brings a smile, such a great track and there is some great drumming here by Matt. After Down, Ed talks to the crowd and says the previous night tied for most fights at a PJ show and then says how the crowd is already much better than the previous night. How much of this is truth I don't know, Ed says this kind of thing alot! Sirens sounds excellent - no problems like the night before - and probably my favourite performance so far. Even Flow takes the show up a few notches, Matt and Mike really unleashing here. Like Sirens, Infallible sounds so much better on this boot than night 1. Present Tense and Rats continue the good run. Ed makes an absolute mess of Unthought Known, forgetting quite alot of the lyrics. Immortality is on another level. Betterman closes a great main set.

Footsteps opens the first encore - a song for all ages, as Ed describes it - and as ever it is sublime. Yellow Moon is again perfect. Ed changes the lyrics at the beginning of All Those Yesterdays to "Don't you think you oughtta rest? Don't you wanna put your sign down?" Evolution, Go and Porch bring the encore to an end with high intensity.

The band start the second encore with the same high intensity that they finished the first encore with - Whipping & Blood. A first play of Leaving Here since Curitiba '11 is next. Black and Alive give us two Ten songs back-to-back. You know it's party time when Rockin' In The Free World and Yellow Ledbetter (with Star Spangled Banner for the first time on the tour) is left to close an excellent show.

Unthought Known aside, I really can't find fault with this show. Just shades Worcester II as my favourite of the tour so far.
    Trivia: Ed called an audible for In Hiding, as it was not on the written set list. I was so excited to get In Hiding and Down back to back. Two of my favorite PJ songs and first time for Down. I was a happy man in that arena that night.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Brooklyn II
    Trivia: Ed called an audible for In Hiding, as it was not on the written set list. I was so excited to get In Hiding and Down back to back. Two of my favorite PJ songs and first time for Down. I was a happy man in that arena that night.

Thanks for the info, both songs were really good and back-to-back perfect together. Two great songs!

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,353
    chicago 1 2009
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,037
    Missoula 2012
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Brooklyn II

Thanks for the info, both songs were really good and back-to-back perfect together. Two great songs!
    Agreed! I wouldn't mind hearing those two at every show I go to.
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    chicago 1 2009
    :clap: :wave:
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    BALTIMORE!!! Biatch!
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    BALTIMORE!!! Biatch!

Only show I went to this year w/o an audience recording. Finally getting my fix!
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,584
    Marseille 2006
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    23scidoo wrote:
    Marseille 2006
    Amazing Black...This love I will remember for ever and that is why I am lying when I say
    that I don't love you no more,no more...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Finished review of Hartford 13 is on next page. It was godly. :D
    Post edited by TamaDrummer91 on

• Options
    deftones wrote:
    23scidoo wrote:
    Marseille 2006
    Amazing Black...This love I will remember for ever and that is why I am lying when I say

Cat Power - Good Woman
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Only gonna finish the main set tonight but here's my take on Hartford 2013 so far. God damn what a boot at this point, hope the encores hold up.

Hartford 2013
    Gorgeous version of pendulum opens. Long road sounds pretty tight and transitions perfectly into sometimes. These 3 openers all are quality versions making this the best opening of a show yet in 2013 tour (it's the 9th show in). That's nothing to be taken lightly and a high praise for this boot. Keeping with the good flow is corduroy and lightning bolt to up the tempo. At this point in the boot you can tell, this baby is mixed well. It's bright, crisp, and just sounds so good. I could use more body to the guitars, but they still have good crunch. Matts snare has an incredibly bright pop with just the right overtone and punch. Ed sounds slightly raspy towards end of LB but not in a bad way really and mikes solo is wonderful too. MYM has gotten tighter at this point in the tour and doesn't sound like the disaster it did the first few gigs. Last exit is much better here than Brooklyn 2, it's tour debut. No timing issues and Ed sounds comfortable with the song. Ed acknowledges how loud and receptive the crowd is. Immortality drops the tempo but not the quality of performance. It fits in well to provide dynamics to flow of the show. Here it sounds a little heavier than usual, a good thing in my book. This is caused by matts half open high hats before the first solo and a more driving drum rhythm than usual. Ed almost messes up the second verse in even flow but covers it up very well. It's quick and not very noticeable. On the other hand, matts mini drum solo is noticeable and puts a smile on my face. Ed shows what a humble frontman he is by stating that such a great crowd like this one can make a "shitty" band like them sound good. Alone is a rare treat and may be the best version I have heard. Having Ed sing the very end of alone like the studio version, by himself, transitions nicely into unthought known. On a similar note, the ending of unthought works well to enter immediately into the opening of records play, which is a solid version with a good jam at the end. To be clear, this show flows like a well oiled machine. Save you is a little rusty but not what I would call a bad version. A few small timing issues and brief incorrect lyrics, but the extended outro is energetic. Save you into DTE really rocks with a "fuckin South America" crowd singing loud. Better man ends this simply amazing main set, easily the best one up to this point in the tour. Worthy of a bravo to the band and the crowd!

Very nice to hear this coming from you my friend - sounds like Hartford 2013 is a stellar boot. Since the day of the show and hearing so much about the energy of the crowd and band collectively, and a nice looking set, has made me want to hear this boot of the first leg of the 2013 tour maybe more so any other shows. Now it's really killing me having to wait for my 2013 tour boot box set even more. Very anxious to see the remainder of your review with the encores.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    deftones wrote:
    23scidoo wrote:
    Marseille 2006
    fatal neighbor..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo wrote:
    fatal neighbor..

Welcome buddy! :wave:
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    23scidoo wrote:
    fatal neighbor..

Welcome buddy! :wave:
    it' great to see you all jamers..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.