Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    yeaaaa fat man and shane gonna go buck wild on these dead mofo's

Yes, it's so sad. I'm looking forward to the day that zombies and humans can live together in peace...
    tumblr_lilhobMa3Z1qh9dbso1_500+%25282%2529.jpg

THAT'S SO WRONG !!!!!!!!!

No THIS, is so wrong
    ZombieJesus2.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i never wish sunday night away..but can we fast forward 2 hours :)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Better be some action tonight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Ok so I'm a little late on this Walking Dead train but I have finally caught up and I can't wait for tonight episode! :P
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Ok so I'm a little late on this Walking Dead train but I have finally caught up and I can't wait for tonight episode! :P

Congrats! I love Walking Dead, it's the only thing that feels that void in my life that was once Lost. :)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Better be some action tonight

Agreed, I thought that last week was a little slow. Considering the predicament Shane is in, I bet we get some tonight.
    fade away...

• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    EZ1221C wrote:
    I have a feeling tonight is going to be bad-fucking-ass on The Walking Dead. At least from the scenes I have seen in previews and on Talking Dead. I think there will be plenty of drama, plus Shane and his chubby sidekick are going to be kicking some serious zombie ass.
    I can't wait for this episode. I am finally caught up, watched the first two episodes of the season last night, and am pumped for it tonight. Hopefully I will be celebrating a Steelers victory with a great episode of Walking Dead.

We can only hope for a big victory ;)

And with Shane and the big guy trapped in a school with zombies, it certainly looks to have a high kill count tonight.
    one prediction right, the second, i got a good feeling about :)
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    Yes, it's so sad. I'm looking forward to the day that zombies and humans can live together in peace...
    tumblr_lilhobMa3Z1qh9dbso1_500+%25282%2529.jpg

that's an awesome picture!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    thefixer9 wrote:

Congrats! I love Walking Dead, it's the only thing that feels that void in my life that was once Lost. :)

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Well shit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    WTF Shane?!?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    WTF Shane?!?!?
    We all knew he was a douche....just didn't know how big
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I've been thinking he was a psychopath, barely hiding it.

But wow, I was NOT expecting that.

Oh, poor Otis. Poor chubby, well-intended Otis...
    :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    :o:o:lol:

now that was pretty fucked up shane-o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

poor bastard started the day just trying to eat bambi :P

i really liked the walker that tried to hang himself...pretty funny...dude had his legs eaten alive :shock:
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    why don't these zombies show a little hustle in their chases?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    rival. wrote:

i think they answered that last week during the talking dead. how "dead" they are depends on how fast they move.

Cool episode. Little shocking. I knew Otis wasn't going to make it, but that's not how I thought it was gonna happen.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

I was thinking they've been moving more quickly than they used to.

And WTF was Dale up to, roaming around by himself like that?!?

The zombie in the tree, now that guy had a bad day that went on for quite a while.
  • Options
    DDDUUUUDDDEEEE!!!!! I didn't watch the first showing, watched the encore because I was watching a DVD. That episode was fucking crazy, and awesome. I can't believe what I saw. Good stuff though.
  • Options
    Poor Otis, I didn't see that one coming. I already was feeling really bad for him. However, Shane did look pretty hot in that shower scene. :-D
    fade away...

• Options
    Poor Otis, I didn't see that one coming. I already was feeling really bad for him. However, Shane did look pretty hot in that shower scene. :-D

Yeah, I knew Otis was dead soon anyway. The zombie apocalypse is no place for people who get so easily winded. Plus he was so likable that I figured they'd use his death to tug at our emotions.
  • Options
    at least the new chick is cute :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    as if we didn't already hate shane enough from the attempted rape, jesus. I thought Carl died there when he lost his breath just before the seizure. I was like "they're actually going to kill him off?".

where the fuck is merle??? Betcha he brings back the girl. gives her a hand, so to speak.

that walker hanging with eaten legs. now that was fucked/awesome.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options

that walker hanging with eaten legs. now that was fucked/awesome.

I loved his little poem and I cracked up at that scene. As if it weren't bad enough the dude got bit and decided to off himself, but then he fucked up and killed himself wrong only for redneck Daryl to come along and clown on him while he hangs there like an asshole.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    anyone catch the recap on talking dead? The scene for next week was :shock:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    anyone catch the recap on talking dead? The scene for next week was :shock:

Yeah, I'm not sure why they were lowering Glenn down into a well that has a bloated zombie in it. It might make more sense given some context, but it looked odd.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718

He had to do it. I don't blame him. It was the unfortunate, but right move. Without it, three people would be dead instead of one.
  • Options
    Gob wrote:

He had to do it. I don't blame him. It was the unfortunate, but right move. Without it, three people would be dead instead of one.

The fact of the matter is that prior to that (a lot happened in between, including a commercial break so many may have forgot) Shane told Otis to take the bags and leave him behind. Otis said "I'm not leaving you behind", and at that moment Shane got mad, and punched the ground yelling "Shit". I think Shane realized, at that moment, that Otis was forcing his hand. They weren't both going to make it, and Shane was going to have to make the hard decision because Otis wouldn't leave Shane behind. The reason Shane looks so nuts is because this whole thing rattled him, because deep down I think he's a decent guy. He just had to do a fucked up thing in order to save a kids life, because the other dude wouldn't do what HAD to be done.

As Gob said, if Shane hadn't done it, 3 people would be dead instead of 1.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Gob wrote:

The fact of the matter is that prior to that (a lot happened in between, including a commercial break so many may have forgot) Shane told Otis to take the bags and leave him behind. Otis said "I'm not leaving you behind", and at that moment Shane got mad, and punched the ground yelling "Shit". I think Shane realized, at that moment, that Otis was forcing his hand. They weren't both going to make it, and Shane was going to have to make the hard decision because Otis wouldn't leave Shane behind. The reason Shane looks so nuts is because this whole thing rattled him, because deep down I think he's a decent guy. He just had to do a fucked up thing in order to save a kids life, because the other dude wouldn't do what HAD to be done.

As Gob said, if Shane hadn't done it, 3 people would be dead instead of 1.

This is true. You have to ask does the end justify the means? Can you still play by the same morality in the new world that you did in the old. Shane made the decision he thought was best.

I would not have done that, but i'd be a zombie and he is not.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    EZ1221C wrote:

one prediction right, the second, i got a good feeling about :)

A big victory, but a costly one if Woodley is out the next week or two

I wonder if it is going to be found out somehow that Shane killed Otis? It seems the Hershel wants Rick and his group gone ASAP.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...