Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    i don't think zombies would live very long in the wild

they don't get winded ..we do

eventually, they are going to dehydrate...right?

or freeze..right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

or freeze..right?

Well, most of these movies/shows are purposely vague about these sorts of things, to keep things like this from coming up. To me it would seem that rigor mortis would incapacitate them before too long. But since the brain has come back alive (in only a primitive capacity), I guess we can pretend like it's holding that process off. But we have seen them decomposing. So they decompose, which to me would make the outbreak wear off in time. I think there is quite a bit of suspension of disbelief needed here, which is why I'm not big on the "this could really happen" thing.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

or freeze..right?

freeze???? they're dead already :lol::lol:

as long as that fucked up brain is in one piece..they will keep coming and coming :o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    and that's why i am hiding out in the hancock building downtown...

turn off the elevator and secure the lower level doors....and scaveage food for a month in the apartments
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

as long as that fucked up brain is in one piece..they will keep coming and coming :o

if it's canada and the temp is sub zero....the liquids would freeze eventually..right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

if it's canada and the temp is sub zero....the liquids would freeze eventually..right?

i gotta disagree... they defy the laws of psychics
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    I think that it would be survivable b/c they would eventually starve out. However, surviving would not be easy.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    haven't you guys seen Dead Snow?

The nazi zombie movie. They are out in the snow the whole time and they don't freeze.

You guys gotta do soem better research :roll: :lol::D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    intodeep wrote:

The nazi zombie movie. They are out in the snow the whole time and they don't freeze.

haha that's been in our streaming queue for ages. My husband keeps trying to watch it...I thought it looked....kind of.....dumb. Is it worth watching?

Finally caught up and watched both eps of walking dead last night. Can't wait to see more!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

haha that's been in our streaming queue for ages. My husband keeps trying to watch it...I thought it looked....kind of.....dumb. Is it worth watching?

Finally caught up and watched both eps of walking dead last night. Can't wait to see more!

That's funny, it's been in my streaming queue forever too. But I've never gotten around to it. I thought I might watch it on Halloween.
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:

that movie was brutal :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    81 wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

that movie was brutal :lol:
    Its one of those that i like to say: "It is what it is"

Not good but it has some good moments if you like zombie movies
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    Its one of those that i like to say: "It is what it is"

Not good but it has some good moments if you like zombie movies

i'm not even sure they would be classified as zombies....i mean, they were searching for a coin and not just brains.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

rule # 1: Cardio

its the fatties that die first

:lol:
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    watching the end of NOTLD... amazing how scary this movie is...
  • Options

Classic. I have the RiffTrax version on DVD. If you've never seen it with RiffTrax you have to, it's hilarious.
  • Options

Classic. I have the RiffTrax version on DVD. If you've never seen it with RiffTrax you have to, it's hilarious.

what's that? never heard oF RiffTrax
  • Options

what's that? never heard oF RiffTrax

It's basically like Mystery Science Theater 3000, it's the same guys from the later seasons (Mike, Bill and Kevin) doing the same comedy. There are no skits or the silhouettes like on MST3K. They mainly just sell the commentary as a digital audio file, then you sync it up with the movie. But they sell some DVD's with the commentary and all, like Night Of The Living Dead.
  • Options
  • Options

sweet thanks
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:
    "Resident Evil".

i like resident evil

she doens't have big guns on her supply listing....fraudulent. :lol:

I thought the first one was OK (the others were retarded) but with all the classic zombie movies, and some of the newer cool ones, Resident Evil doesn't rank up there. To me at least.
    Just downloaded them both from Steam for my Mac.. $10 package sale good until November 1st.
  • Options
    Gob wrote:
    Just downloaded them both from Steam for my Mac.. $10 package sale good until November 1st.

Both what?
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Gob wrote:

Both what?
    Ooops.. bad quote.... Left for Dead 1 and 2.. 6 bucks each or 10 bucks for both, limited time.
  • Options
    Gob wrote:
    Gob wrote:

Both what?
    Ooops.. bad quote.... Left for Dead 1 and 2.. 6 bucks each or 10 bucks for both, limited time.

Ah cool. If you're playing on the computer I think you can get the expansion levels for free. For XBOX you had to pay for them. I don't know how many people still play the game online, but if you can find some online games it's really fun, especially playing Vs where you get to play as the zombies. On XBOX quite a few people still play both games online, so I'm sure you can find some people to play with. But even if you just play single player, it's fucking awesome.
  • Options
    I have a feeling tonight is going to be bad-fucking-ass on The Walking Dead. At least from the scenes I have seen in previews and on Talking Dead. I think there will be plenty of drama, plus Shane and his chubby sidekick are going to be kicking some serious zombie ass.
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    I have a feeling tonight is going to be bad-fucking-ass on The Walking Dead. At least from the scenes I have seen in previews and on Talking Dead. I think there will be plenty of drama, plus Shane and his chubby sidekick are going to be kicking some serious zombie ass.
    I can't wait for this episode. I am finally caught up, watched the first two episodes of the season last night, and am pumped for it tonight. Hopefully I will be celebrating a Steelers victory with a great episode of Walking Dead.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    EZ1221C wrote:
    I can't wait for this episode. I am finally caught up, watched the first two episodes of the season last night, and am pumped for it tonight. Hopefully I will be celebrating a Steelers victory with a great episode of Walking Dead.

We can only hope for a big victory ;)

And with Shane and the big guy trapped in a school with zombies, it certainly looks to have a high kill count tonight.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    yeaaaa fat man and shane gonna go buck wild on these dead mofo's
  • Options

Yes, it's so sad. I'm looking forward to the day that zombies and humans can live together in peace...
    tumblr_lilhobMa3Z1qh9dbso1_500+%25282%2529.jpg
  • Options

Yes, it's so sad. I'm looking forward to the day that zombies and humans can live together in peace...
    tumblr_lilhobMa3Z1qh9dbso1_500+%25282%2529.jpg

THAT'S SO WRONG !!!!!!!!!