Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    81 wrote:
    no trailers for me....

ITS BASICALLY the first few minutes of what will be episode one

trailers are ok....coming attractions are bad
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    coming attractions are ok....as they tell me about movies i don't know about....

if i know abou it, i don't need a trailer...i wait.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Here is the first part of a 6 part webisode mini series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qajfj5wzcCU

Who is excited?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rafie wrote:

Who is excited?

beyond excited
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    just over a week.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

Who is excited?

i don't know who those people are...but that's awesome

he was alittle quick bugger also
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

Who is excited?

what is it?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rafie wrote:

Who is excited?

what is it?

it was a 50 second clip of what i believe are new characters
  • Options
    thanks...

i will not watch...i thought it might be a web zombie show or something.

9 days to go.... 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    thanks...

9 days to go.... 8-)

oh no its walking dead clips...6 of them i think...but i only watched one
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    thanks...

9 days to go.... 8-)

oh no its walking dead clips...6 of them i think...but i only watched one
    I watched them all...couldn't wait.
    Good stuff.
    I'm so exicted...my lady, not so much
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Just made sure my dvr is ready to go!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    I can tell the new seasons coming. I've started having Zombie dreams again, and have been talking to my wife about how we'd defend the house from zombies. Needless to say, these conversations are only one sided :)
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    merkinball wrote:
    Needless to say, these conversations are only one sided :)

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Can't wait for this! I don't know if it was discussed earlier in this thread, but the show has a new showrunner this season. Let's hope that's not a bad sign!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Those webisodes were pretty good. The acting was a little hokey, but it was interesting to see where the half of a zombie woman came from. That scene in the pilot where he went back and found her, said he was sorry that this had happened to her then killed her, was in my opinion the best scene in the entire series so far.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Those webisodes were pretty good. The acting was a little hokey, but it was interesting to see where the half of a zombie woman came from. That scene in the pilot where he went back and found her, said he was sorry that this had happened to her then killed her, was in my opinion the best scene in the entire series so far.

POWERFUL SCENE...GREAT FIRST EPISODE
  • Options
    i just watched all 6 ..the girl turned out to be the park zombie...wow that was awesome ///pre rick waking up from coma...... cool very cool
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    Better Dan wrote:
    Can't wait for this! I don't know if it was discussed earlier in this thread, but the show has a new showrunner this season. Let's hope that's not a bad sign!

Hmm, interesting.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the new season.
  • Options
    Season 1 is now on netflix instant streaming for those who missed it or want to watch again before the new season!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Season 1 is now on netflix instant streaming for those who missed it or want to watch again before the new season!

I found a mint used Blu-Ray copy of the first season at my local video store for $6.50 the day before it hit Netflix.

I probably would have bought it anyway for that price, but I thought that was funny. I'm a complete virgin when it comes to this show, so I look forward to seeing what it's like.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

I found a mint used Blu-Ray copy of the first season at my local video store for $6.50 the day before it hit Netflix.

I probably would have bought it anyway for that price, but I thought that was funny. I'm a complete virgin when it comes to this show, so I look forward to seeing what it's like.

Wow, what a great deal! Hope you enjoy the show...
  • Options
    I just saw the trailer for Season 2, it looks pretty good.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    Looks like AMC is showing all 6 prior to the season 2 premier. My Sunday evening is shot.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Looking forward to Sunday night...happy there will be 13 episodes this season. First season was much too short.

Sunday nights are becoming busy...Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and The Walking Dead all on at the same time....thank god for DVR.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Looking forward to Sunday night...happy there will be 13 episodes this season. First season was much too short.

Sunday nights are becoming busy...Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and The Walking Dead all on at the same time....thank god for DVR.
    Thank the internet for EZTV 8-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:

Thank the internet for EZTV 8-)

+1 8-)
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    webisodes were cool but i'm ready for season 2!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I thought the webisodes were absolutely horrible....
    Totally excited for season 2 tho!
  • Options
    I thought the webisodes were absolutely horrible....
    Totally excited for season 2 tho!

Some of the acting was pretty bad, especially the father, and the sequencing was kind of strange, especially since they didn't indicate in any way when we were watching a flashback, so I can see what you're saying. I just didn't have any expectations at all for a "webisode", I went into it assuming it was going to be of lesser quality than the show. Every time I've seen a webisode it was always kind of a low-budget affair.