Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:
    This show should be on prime time.. It's too big for AMC.

Or I'm just bitter because I don't pay for cable.

it is in prime time. :mrgreen:

the producers took it to nbc first, but they turned it down.
    Yeah, and when was the last time NBC had a decent show?.. They're morons.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I hate facility wide decanimination
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Wow...just wow
    That's a powerful series
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :(

the waiting is the hardest part.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :(

the waiting is the hardest part.

Maybe the waiting drove me mad...hmnnn :lol:

Or in this case the waiting drove me zombie
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I can't wait to see where this goes. I really enjoyed the final last night.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Really liked it... the mood of it is worth the price of admission... the true end of the world as we know it.... no hope here.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Season One On DVD March 1st. also on BluRay. NICE!!!
  • Options
    Season One On DVD March 1st. also on BluRay. NICE!!!

nice i have it all saved on tivo
  • Options
    i don't get the whole buy it on dvd. same goes for just about any show. we went on a dvd buying spree a few years back and have like 50 movies. but we never watch them. just sit and collect dust. maybe i'll get a power inverter so i can watch one on our next road trip
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i don't get the whole buy it on dvd. same goes for just about any show. we went on a dvd buying spree a few years back and have like 50 movies. but we never watch them. just sit and collect dust. maybe i'll get a power inverter so i can watch one on our next road trip

ive bought maybe 5 my whole life
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:

i have a sickness, my dvd collection is starting to rival my cd collection.
  • Options
    TV shows i did not watch on TV i go back and watch.

but if i've seen it on TV i don't go out and buy them.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    This was a brilliant series... best since 24 IMO! I didn't even really wanna watch it... the OH was excited cos he'd read the graphic novels and I was like 'whatever but I guess he watches enough of my shit' :mrgreen: but I thought it was brilliant brilliant brilliant.

LOVE Andrew Lincoln from Teachers anyway! Can't wait for the next series and maybe gonna read some comics between now and then :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Just outside hotlanta, no signs of geeks, walkers or zombies yet. No cars on the road either. Mildly concerned
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Just outside hotlanta, no signs of geeks, walkers or zombies yet. No cars on the road either. Mildly concerned
    There are many of us geeks here :)

Traffic has been great this week. With schools out and so many people off work my commute is a breeze!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    81 wrote:

Traffic has been great this week. With schools out and so many people off work my commute is a breeze!
    traffic is better than chicago. I could do these expressways everyday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    81 wrote:

traffic is better than chicago. I could do these expressways everyday
    lol Like i said this is not normal. i've never been to chicago so i can't compare but i will say this during normal rush hours Atlanta lives up to its reputation as one of the worst in the US. I hope for your sake Chicago is not as bad as Atlanta is.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Its taken me two hours to get from my office to downtown chicago. Thats about 45 miles.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:
    Its taken me two hours to get from my office to downtown chicago. Thats about 45 miles.
    It's taken me 3.5 hours to go 23 miles.. Snow was involved, but still. I could have walked.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Well that sucks my friend i work with lives 19 miles away and it takes her 45 minutes to get to work and that is from a northern suburb to not quite the perimeter. That is not even going down town or near the connector which is where some of the worst traffic is.

Sounds like both do not have very good traffic at all.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Well that sucks my friend i work with lives 19 miles away and it takes her 45 minutes to get to work and that is from a northern suburb to not quite the perimeter. That is not even going down town or near the connector which is where some of the worst traffic is.

Sounds like both do not have very good traffic at all.

glad we didn't catch that shit. we breezed right thru town on 75 without a single issue. traffic on 24 thru TN was the worst part of the trip. did get to buzz bonnaroo, so that was cool

on an average day, you can get downtown in 45-50 minutes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    It's taken me 3.5 hours to go 23 miles.. Snow was involved, but still. I could have walked.

snow fucks everything up. my 20 minute commute usssally doubles.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, so I'm probably late to the party, but does anyone know when season two is scheduled to begin? I NEED this!!!! Usually I 'm gearing up for Lost right now and I'm starting to get the shakes....
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    Ok, so I'm probably late to the party, but does anyone know when season two is scheduled to begin? I NEED this!!!! Usually I 'm gearing up for Lost right now and I'm starting to get the shakes....
    I don't think they have said. I assume Next August?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    the last we knew season 2 has even started filming yet :(
  • Options
    filming startes in feb. i'm still waiting on my agent to call about my roll. :lol:

i expect the new season will start airing near halloween as part of the fear factor weekend
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,440
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88