Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Nami wrote:
    who was doing the rat feeding? Bob? something gonna come up with him in the future no doubt.

no one knows yet. my guess was Lizzie (because she's so fucked up and was naming the walkers and getting sad when they "died"), but could be Bob too.

Oh, is that his name...I refer to him as the alcoholic. I haven't trusted him from the beginning. There is something fishy with him.

i love the packers. :|
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    Oh, is that his name...I refer to him as the alcoholic. I haven't trusted him from the beginning. There is something fishy with him.

he is the newest member of the prision if i remember correctly.

maybe a spy/insider working for the governor :shock:
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    rival. wrote:

he is the newest member of the prision if i remember correctly.

maybe a spy/insider working for the governor :shock:

interesting take.

lizzie with the rats...hmm.. could be cause she is always at the fence.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Yes, the little girl was the one feeding the zombie's.

I wonder who were the person(s) responsible for the radio transmission heard in the car?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Hmmm....This season still hasn't pick up much for me yet..personally....Although I'm sure it will eventually.

I'm with you. I just watched the most recent episode last night and I found it kind've dull and boring. I thought the first two episodes of the season were good though.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Yes, the little girl was the one feeding the zombie's.

how do you know this for certain?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Better Dan wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Hmmm....This season still hasn't pick up much for me yet..personally....Although I'm sure it will eventually.

I'm with you. I just watched the most recent episode last night and I found it kind've dull and boring. I thought the first two episodes of the season were good though.

Yeah, I think they need to get out of that prison and get rid of all the new people....because if they do that, Zombies will actually be their main problem.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,303
    this weeks episode is called "Indifference" :think:

Still need to watch last weeks since i was at the Balt. show
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    this weeks episode is called "Indifference" :think:

Still need to watch last weeks since i was at the Balt. show

It would be way too cool if there was a song of the same name that could be played. :D
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Was talking to a guy today about Carol and he made a pretty good observation. Carol is sorta becoming the new Shane...
  • Options
    Holy shit! Never expected that although I knew something was up when...... won't talk about it till later.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    (trying to avoid spoilers here) so will the banished be back later? or is that character gone from the show?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    THis season has been good so far.

I have feeling we'll see Carol again later.

I like Tyrone, Darryl, Michonne and the other dude out there together that is fun.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    I suspected something was up when Rick asked Carol to go out on a run, and said that Maggie needed to stay at the prison "to watch over everything." I thought he might have planned to kill her but can't see Rick doing that. I am still shocked that he banished her. So much for democracy. I just wonder what he is going to tell the rest of them.
  • Options
    I suspected something was up when Rick asked Carol to go out on a run, and said that Maggie needed to stay at the prison "to watch over everything." I thought he might have planned to kill her but can't see Rick doing that. I am still shocked that he banished her. So much for democracy. I just wonder what he is going to tell the rest of them.

I'm guessing he's going to tell them the truth. Tyrese is going to flip out that he just let her get off scott free. Daryl is going to freak out that he banished the woman who called him "pookie". The kids are going to freak out, especially Lizzie.

Next week should be interesting for sure.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options

I'm guessing he's going to tell them the truth. Tyrese is going to flip out that he just let her get off scott free. Daryl is going to freak out that he banished the woman who called him "pookie". The kids are going to freak out, especially Lizzie.

Next week should be interesting for sure.

Pookie is gonna be fucking pissed but hey Beths single :corn:
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Is it weird that I kinda want the govenor to come back and get his revenge?
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Gettin Real Tired of your Shit Rick!

tumblr_mca7wbUxmU1qzi80do1_500.gif
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    So is Carol going to become one of the leads on the spinoff they are making?

When she pulled away in the car and turned around I thought for sure she was going to try and run Rick down.

Next week a "surprise guest" on the Talking Dead and that has equaled death of major/recurring cast member in the past.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    without remember what carol said to rick word for word, she went a little too willingly in my opinion.

watch, she runs into the governor not knowing who he is (assuming she doesn't know what he looks like, right? she never came in contact with him last season), joins him and his group of people thinking they are good eggs, and BAM... we have another andrea situation on our hands.

i wish rick got his watch back :cry:
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    the show needs to pick up... hopefully next show. dont agree on the Carol issue... that was dumb.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    love the show,....so i'll try to chime in when I can...

agree with last post...this season started out rocking....and after last night show,...its started to lose a little steam...

pretty sure it'll pick back up quickly though...
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    I enjoyed last night's episode. When Rick was loading the car, I knew he was going to leave her somewhere. The supplies he loaded in the car looked as if he was going to give her a supply of stuff to "survive".
    When they were in the pharmacy and picking out antibiotics...I kept saying "TAKE EVERYTHING"! Pretty sure they're not going to want to come back for something again, with the hundreds of walkers outside.
    I'm looking forward to next week. Rick having to explain to everyone his decision to let Carol go won't go well. Former leader who isn't on the "council" making such a decision...everyone is going to be pissed!
    I'm certain Carrol is going to be back in some capacity. Pretty sure it'll be with the Governor. To my knowledge, Carrol has no idea what the Governor looks like, and I'm certain he won't be calling himself "Governor" anymore.

If I was Carol, I'm not sure how upset I'd be with going free. Yeah, not knowing where you're going with a world infested with zombies would suck, but the idea of going back to the jail with whatever disease is infecting everyone doesn't sound like much fun either.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    mca47 wrote:
    When they were in the pharmacy and picking out antibiotics...I kept saying "TAKE EVERYTHING"! Pretty sure they're not going to want to come back for something again, with the hundreds of walkers outside.

EXACTLY! All of their bags were far from full. Why leave anything unless you absolutely needed to? Same with the food Rick and Carol found. We're starving and have no food but let's only take the perfectly ripe stuff! Green tomatoes? I don't think so.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Gettin Real Tired of your Shit Rick!

tumblr_mca7wbUxmU1qzi80do1_500.gif

This. Big time. Man I wanna smack him.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    It was dumb for them not to take as much medicine/drugs from the vet school as they could carry. That's been a pet peeve of mine for a while. In previous episodes they have been in drug stores, barns, houses and I'm thinking of all the stuff I see that I would take.

And the tomatos. Really? Who grew that garden? Did the people in the houses just recently die or leave? Tomatos don't come up on their own. It is not a perennial plant. And when Darrell and crew were driving back to the prison they drove by a cultivated field. Really? Who is farming that field?

And finally (well, probably not finally), Rick gives Ana & Sam one gun each. Then when he and Carol see Ana being eaten they don't bother to go get the gun? One can never have too many guns in the ZA. While watching the show I thought that Rick gave them his guns, but later I remembered that Ana said they had a gun (or maybe guns) but they only had 12 shells and were good shots. So maybe a scene was deleted that showed Rick taking their gun(s), and the scene shown was him giving them back. Either way, I would have went and collected the gun. There were only 2 walkers lunching on her.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,267
    JimmyV wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

EXACTLY! All of their bags were far from full. Why leave anything unless you absolutely needed to? Same with the food Rick and Carol found. We're starving and have no food but let's only take the perfectly ripe stuff! Green tomatoes? I don't think so.

Yeah, I had the same comment about the green tomatoes! :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. I didn't think it was slow at all. I appreciated it even more after Chris Jericho's incredible insight about how this episode was all about "letting go", and Chris Hardwick even said "wow, I think you need to be in my chair". This episode showed a clear shift in how things are going to go at the prison.

Rick's going to be an outcast with everyone but Hershel, is my guess.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. I didn't think it was slow at all. I appreciated it even more after Chris Jericho's incredible insight about how this episode was all about "letting go", and Chris Hardwick even said "wow, I think you need to be in my chair". This episode showed a clear shift in how things are going to go at the prison.

Rick's going to be an outcast with everyone but Hershel, is my guess.

if hershel even survives after being exposed to so many of those that are sick. there has been so much going on in these first four episodes with little action. this story can go into so many directions with so many plot twists it's insane. you have to believe that they are setting us up for an intense wrecking ball.

i feel bad for rick in a way because it seems like shit is ALWAYS getting laid upon him whether he wants it or not, whether he is the leader or on the council or not. just as it feels like he is finding himself again, he finds out carol is the one that killed and burned those two.

he asked carol without expecting such a blunt answer. it's hard to say he put this one on himself. it just kind of found him.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    if hershel even survives after being exposed to so many of those that are sick. there has been so much going on in these first four episodes with little action. this story can go into so many directions with so many plot twists it's insane. you have to believe that they are setting us up for an intense wrecking ball.

i feel bad for rick in a way because it seems like shit is ALWAYS getting laid upon him whether he wants it or not, whether he is the leader or on the council or not. just as it feels like he is finding himself again, he finds out carol is the one that killed and burned those two.

he asked carol without expecting such a blunt answer. it's hard to say he put this one on himself. it just kind of found him.

I don't feel bad for Rick at all. He actively chose to find the person responsible. Maybe he didn't expect it to be Carol, but that happens when you go looking for an answer; it might not be the one you were looking for.

Had I been Carol, I would have told him to go fuck himself. It wasn't his place to make that decision. That's up to the council.

As angry as Tyrese would have been, would he have really gone so far as to hurt a woman? Especially with Daryl around? I have my doubts. I think Carol went willingly. I think she had had enough of the prison and what was happening. I think her being banished was a relief.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014