9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    3 more days! :D

:clap:
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Looking forward to it! Back for some more Daryl ♥
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    :corn:
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Really looking forward to it tonight! (It is my consolation prize for not being at NIN in Mohegan sun and not at PJ in Buffalo) I really hope the governor dies soon and I want to see more of Michonne - she's badass.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    JaneNY wrote:
    Really looking forward to it tonight! (It is my consolation prize for not being at NIN in Mohegan sun and not at PJ in Buffalo) I really hope the governor dies soon and I want to see more of Michonne - she's badass.

Dont get too excited. Its on tomorrow.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Tonights the night...yes it is.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    spent a night at a sleep study lab with no interruptions was able watch a lot of the catch-up marathon. It's amazing the things I noticed that I hadn't before. Some big "aha!" moments for me.

Eagerly waiting for tonight~
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    JaneNY wrote:

Dont get too excited. Its on tomorrow.

Heh - I realized that later! Still looking forward to it.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    few more hours!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PHINEAS!!!
    Haha its raining zombies.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    PHINEAS!!!

i actually recognized him from Everybody Hates Chris :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    SPOILER:

In previous episodes there was a mention of someone dying unexpectedly - like from a natural cause - and then endangering everyone else. You would think this might have been considered since they have established a little community. But then again, what could you do? Lock everyone up for the night? I guess everyone could lock themselves in his/her cell. After all Z's can't use keys. But it wouldn't have helped in Patrick's case. He was able to unlock his cell. He didn't turn until he was in the shower. BUT, I would think that they would have thought about the spread of other contagious illnesses and made some rules about what to do if one got sick.

I guess these are all things we need to put as reminders in our survival guides. ;)
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    Lots of interesting stuff going on in this opener.
    SPOILER:

In previous episodes there was a mention of someone dying unexpectedly - like from a natural cause - and then endangering everyone else. You would think this might have been considered since they have established a little community. But then again, what could you do? Lock everyone up for the night? I guess everyone could lock themselves in his/her cell. After all Z's can't use keys. But it wouldn't have helped in Patrick's case. He was able to unlock his cell. He didn't turn until he was in the shower. BUT, I would think that they would have thought about the spread of other contagious illnesses and made some rules about what to do if one got sick.

I guess these are all things we need to put as reminders in our survival guides. ;)

yeah...but then the show wouldn't be as interesting
    have you read the Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide available on the CDC website? Its a must!
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Holy Balls what a great season opener!!! These writers are sooooo good!!

Besides the crazy Zombie ceiling drop...I was scared while Rick was walking with Clara, the crazy chick. I was freakin scared!!

I love the way the story is going....glad to see Rick almost back to normal...and there are so many side stories! Daryl rockin it as per usual ♥
  • Ok I'm gonna say it, I hope Daryl dies this season. I know he is the 'cool hot guy' for the show, but he is the most cliche character of the lot. I'm just sick of him at this point. Female viewership will probably drop but oh well.

The dead pig and then the dead shower dude....Swine flu attack? Would make for an interesting twist to the show that something like a pandemic hits, these people arent eating or sleeping well, their immune system is not as rock solid as it should be. How do you fight that? Then when the disease wins, you get another zombie. Double whammy!
    Was it inferred that Daryl and Carol are now an item, or were they just flirting?
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    i thought it was a nice way to start the season. The zombies look more fierce wich is a good thing.

it would be fun if they started up a side story of michonne hunting the gov. Have her not with the main group for most of the season out on the road.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Ok I'm gonna say it, I hope Daryl dies this season. I know he is the 'cool hot guy' for the show, but he is the most cliche character of the lot. I'm just sick of him at this point. Female viewership will probably drop but oh well.

The dead pig and then the dead shower dude....Swine flu attack? Would make for an interesting twist to the show that something like a pandemic hits, these people arent eating or sleeping well, their immune system is not as rock solid as it should be. How do you fight that? Then when the disease wins, you get another zombie. Double whammy!

okay, I get your Daryl point....I felt that way about Lori, was so glad when she died! Doubt they will kill him off but I guess you never know. I would still watch...and I love him!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PHINEAS!!!

i actually recognized him from Everybody Hates Chris :lol:

i did'nt know he was on that, was hoping he'd stick around, guess not
    did you think that crazy girl in the woods was maybe some kind of hybrid zombie when we first met her and she was going after the pig and then talking with Rick? I thought for sure he was going to wander off in the woods with her and she was going to lead him into a hybrid zombie trap! that was so creepy. i loved it! wonder why we didn't get to see Eddie the Head?

Also, yep I think that Carol and "Pookie" might be an item. I've been hoping that would happen.

I also was so happy when Laurie was gone....man I couldn't stand her.

I love how we got all caught up on how relationships have changed, etc., while we were gone.

Looking forward to next week :D
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:
    did you think that crazy girl in the woods was maybe some kind of hybrid zombie when we first met her and she was going after the pig and then talking with Rick? I thought for sure he was going to wander off in the woods with her and she was going to lead him into a hybrid zombie trap! that was so creepy. i loved it! wonder why we didn't get to see Eddie the Head?

Also, yep I think that Carol and "Pookie" might be an item. I've been hoping that would happen.

I also was so happy when Laurie was gone....man I couldn't stand her.

I love how we got all caught up on how relationships have changed, etc., while we were gone.

Looking forward to next week :D

I thought she was a talking walker at first too, thinking "uh oh, a whole new species to deal with". She was freaky.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    I was a nervous wreck watching that scene. I just knew he was walking into some kind of trap. So, did Rick just leave her so she could turn? Is that what she was asking for? And what set her off to stab herself? I thought the plan was to stab Rick and feed him to Eddie? When that failed she decided to stab herself?
    I was a nervous wreck watching that scene. I just knew he was walking into some kind of trap. So, did Rick just leave her so she could turn? Is that what she was asking for? And what set her off to stab herself? I thought the plan was to stab Rick and feed him to Eddie? When that failed she decided to stab herself?

I need to watch that scene again. I think he cut off her head and put it in with Heady...I mean Eddie.
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

I need to watch that scene again. I think he cut off her head and put it in with Heady...I mean Eddie.

No shit? How did I miss that? I definitely need to watch that again. And yes, now that I think about it, that burlap bag seemed awfully full for just one head! Wow!
    well, I just don't know. I was still freaking out from the zombies dropping from the ceiling....I remember seeing her body still laying there...IDK. Have to see it again! I agree, I just thought the bag looked pretty big for one zombie head....and it looked like it had fresh blood on it.
  • I went back and watched the end of that scene. He left her to turn. And Heady was moving around in the bag. Last time someone left a zombie be, Dale got eaten.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014