Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I didn't see him cut her head off, just let her die from stabbing herself cuz she wanted to be a zombie wife of Headie Eddie. I wouldn't have even known Eddie was just a head if not for Talking Dead. I still think we're going to get into some sort of hybrid zombies soon. I think we have a contagious fever (obviously) on hand that spreads to animals and humans. Swine flu? But you just know its not going to be the regular old swine flu..no way, its going to be super zombie flue...I think.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    I went back and watched the end of that scene. He left her to turn. And Heady was moving around in the bag. Last time someone left a zombie be, Dale got eaten.

Hopefully this one takes out one of those annoying little kids :lol:
  • Options
    Remember, everyone, the show only allows one black guy. So who dies Tyreese or Stookey?

The 1st episode really helped wash away the anti-climatic ending of last season. Hope this season delivers.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,303
    PHINEAS!!!

i actually recognized him from Everybody Hates Chris :lol:

i did'nt know he was on that, was hoping he'd stick around, guess not

on Phineas or Everybody hates chris?

Was the pig infected with the virus? I think we all knew that the creepy chick was leading Rick to something that was no good. She kept on acting funny and looking around all "sly like"
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    I loved the new episode! So much stuff going on. The zombies looked amazing!

That said, I fear we get stuck in the prison all season. I've long wanted the group to hit the road. I feel like they need to shed some light on the state of the rest of the world. The first couple season where they were on the run was epic. I like character development. I feel like it just needs something else...
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    stickfig13 wrote:

That said, I fear we get stuck in the prison all season. I've long wanted the group to hit the road. I feel like they need to shed some light on the state of the rest of the world. The first couple season where they were on the run was epic. I like character development. I feel like it just needs something else...

Michone hunting the Gov. should get us outside...and they're introducing new characters from the comic books, so who knows if they will be in the prison?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    stickfig13 wrote:

Michone hunting the Gov. should get us outside...and they're introducing new characters from the comic books, so who knows if they will be in the prison?
    I imagine the new shower zombie may force everyone out of the prison.

This Stookey character seems to be an alcoholic, which could cause issue in the future.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

This Stookey character seems to be an alcoholic, which could cause issue in the future.

no kidding. all he did was THINK about having a sip and he caused it to rain zombies. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I just remember that there was that weird looking walker with fucked up eyes that they kept showing...& then at the end that guy turns & his eyes are...fucked up. Gotta be mutating or something
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    pjradio wrote:
    I just remember that there was that weird looking walker with fucked up eyes that they kept showing...& then at the end that guy turns & his eyes are...fucked up. Gotta be mutating or something

ah! good catch! now that you mention it... i have to watch and compare...again.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438

no kidding. all he did was THINK about having a sip and he caused it to rain zombies. :lol:

I think it will come back to bite him (pun intended). His hesitation and focus on that shelf of wine was what precipitated that whole scene. If he'd gone away instead of hesitating there, the shelf wouldn't have fallen, creating sound that agitated the roof zombies, further weakening the roof, causing the helicopter to fall through, and that one guy getting eaten. I think he will answer for his part in all that karmically.

It was dumb of Grimes to leave the dead woman without stabbing her brain. That mistake will cost someone in a future episode. And yeah I noticed the weird eyes of the one zombie too.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Yarden wrote:

Yes. Pretty funny.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    pjradio wrote:

ah, i like it!
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Yarden wrote:

That was great. :)

A guy a worked with thought Daryl passed on something after licking his fingers like he just ate a bunch of hot wings and shaking that kid's hand.
  • Options
    gabers wrote:
    Yarden wrote:

A guy a worked with thought Daryl passed on something after licking his fingers like he just ate a bunch of hot wings and shaking that kid's hand.

Forgot all about that. That certainly raises a few questions.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    gabers wrote:
    Yarden wrote:

I thought it had more to do with violet the pig, and that having some connection to Patrick's death. Maybe he fed the pig.......maybe he was in the pen with her at some point.........I was waiting for violet the pig to zombiefy!

Entry_MZ09_contest__Zombie_Pig_by_marciochan.jpg
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    almost forgot, new episode tonight :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

how could you??? :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options

how could you??? :lol:

well seeing pearl jam last night in Brooklyn didn't help too much, still pretty pumped after that show. Also tomorrow and Tuesday in philly. ;):D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    I'm watching last week's show again. The Irish zombie looking girl is green.
  • Options
    Dang! This is scary.
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:

loved it!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    zombie feeders
    burned bodies
    superbug

great episode
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The virus is both inside and outside the prison walls, hence the closeup of that zombie in last weeks episode.

We got to see a little preview to the possible back story of Michonne in the baby scene.

Carol is turning into a badass.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Tyrone? whatever the dude from the wire (cutty) is called better not die.

I like him more than anyone else on the show
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Good episode...one of the best in a while, IMO. Tyreese is also one of my favorite characters. He was great in The Wire. Also good to see "D'Angelo" from the wire having a role this season.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    yeah, tyreese has been growing on me. it will be interesting to see him evolve just as rick's character did. level head, rational guy, to completely losing his shit.

great start to this season. already seems like they are pacing it better than they did with the third season and not making the first half so bad ass and then falling off a little bit after the mid-season finale.

girlfriend and i are making bets as to when we will finally get a glimpse of the governor. she thinks it will build and we won't see him until the mid-season finale, but i sure hope we see him sooner. such a great villain :corn:

one thing i don't get is in the multiple scenes of the walkers knocking the fence down, everyone is still meleeing them through the fence one by one. you have to assume the group has a large stockpile of guns and ammo (assuming they stocked up before leaving woodbury, and got their hands on plenty by scavanging the department store), why not take that entire herd down with firepower? fear of drawing more walkers to them? i get they want to be cautious, but when they are literally knocking the fence down to your house, you do whatever you gotta do to keep them out.
  • Options
    who burned the bodies? My guess would be either Herschel or the dude with possible past drinking problem.

Michonne's backstory should be coming up soon i think when she held Judith and cried. Maybe she had a kid that died?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD