Season 3 Limited Edition blu-ray is available for pre-order on Amazon:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHzTh7VUH8ZT9bNbY_zPRSK4j_EQS9o_oFQIIw_NXtcDTCHZREvQ

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Season-Li ... ed+edition
    I lost a bet...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

awesome! i ordered the walking dead compendium book which covers books 1-48. ups delivered it the other day and it was stolen off my porch :evil: amazon hooked it up and sent me another one which i should get today. $35 for 1,000 pages is a solid deal for those that haven't read any of the comics:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead- ... +dead+book
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Never seen it
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    rival. wrote:
    awesome! i ordered the walking dead compendium book which covers books 1-48. ups delivered it the other day and it was stolen off my porch :evil: amazon hooked it up and sent me another one which i should get today. $35 for 1,000 pages is a solid deal for those that haven't read any of the comics:

I keep wanting to get this, i have amazon gift cards and points on my account that i probably wont have to spend a dime for it, but i keep putting it off. I dont like ordering just one item.
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532

Can I buy only the first half of the season? I might fall asleep AGAIN for the second half....
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I just finished... What a cool show, I don't know why I didn't start this before. I was disappointed in the Season 3 finale, kind of underwhelming. Other general things:

Daryl must never leave - he is dirty sexy badass, episodes without him are dull.
    Carol's hair doesn't grow? And Andrea's hair color doesn't grow out?
    Carl has the worst parents.
    Who the hell lets Merle hang out with a dagger on his tennis-ball-can arm?
    the old beater car Merle hotwired had a car alarm, really?
    And - pick up the damn pliers already.

Now I need to find something else to watch until fall. Damn.
    I win.
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Game of Thrones
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    I just finished... What a cool show, I don't know why I didn't start this before. I was disappointed in the Season 3 finale, kind of underwhelming. Other general things:

Daryl must never leave - he is dirty sexy badass, episodes without him are dull.

- Yeah, Daryl is the coolest guy on the show for sure.

Carol's hair doesn't grow? And Andrea's hair color doesn't grow out?

- My wife said the same thing. :lol: I start picking out inconsistencies too and then I tell myself it is a tv show about a zombie apocalypse.

Carl has the worst parents.
    Who the hell lets Merle hang out with a dagger on his tennis-ball-can arm?

- He could have been more useful if he wasnt such a jack ass.

the old beater car Merle hotwired had a car alarm, really?

- It was a kind of gangster pimped out car with rims and an expensive stereo so it isnt surprising there was an alarm.

And - pick up the damn pliers already.

- Lol, get in line with this one. :lol: I think a lot of people were happy to see her go.

- Like the previous post said HBO is amazing. Game of Thrones right now. True Blood starts in June. Newsroom starts in July. Then Boardwalk Empire. If you dont want to spring for HBO I would recommend Bates Motel or The Americans. Well I would recommend both even if you have HBO. :D
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    rival. wrote:
    i ordered the walking dead compendium book which covers books 1-48. ups delivered it the other day and it was stolen off my porch :evil: amazon hooked it up and sent me another one which i should get today. $35 for 1,000 pages is a solid deal for those that haven't read any of the comics:

just about finished with this and holy crap the comics are incredibly different than the show :shock: all along i was hesitant to start reading the comics because i didn't want to spoil any of the show's future plots, picked up this book because it appears that it ends about where season three ended so i thought i could finally read it. didn't matter, could have started reading this a long time ago.

once i wrap it up, i will pick up the 2nd compendium book that covers books 49-100ish. the only thing it could spoil so to speak is what new characters will get introduced down the line. as far as who survives, who dies is all over the map and doesn't have much correlation with the show.

highly recommended to those that haven't read and don't worry about it spoiling any plot points in the show.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stickfig13 wrote:

Can I buy only the first half of the season? I might fall asleep AGAIN for the second half....

:lol: #fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

& the little Zombie heads are actually floating, too
    aqo2t.jpg
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Daryl-1.jpg?t=1329189700

I am so Amused by this...
    I win.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Bad Lip Reading. Made me chuckle. :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE
    I lost a bet...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The Gov at the end was brilliant.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol: Now i want a Walking Dead the Musical!!!

I know me too and I don't like musicals. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...

Maybe just one episode, like on Buffy! :lol:

Maybe just one episode, like on Buffy! :lol:

OMG...that would be brilliant!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    I have all 8 episodes from this season on my PVR, and haven't watched them yet, and my PVR is acting crazy and being replaced by the cable guy tonight. Bye bye Walking Dead. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I have all 8 episodes from this season on my PVR, and haven't watched them yet, and my PVR is acting crazy and being replaced by the cable guy tonight. Bye bye Walking Dead. :(

They Sucked!
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

you can probably watch them all online at amctv.com/org/net or whatever it is.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    PJ_Soul wrote:

you can probably watch them all online at amctv.com/org/net or whatever it is.
    I got rid of my computer. Only have a smartphone at home... not too fun watching TV on it!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

They Sucked!
    Did they? Must admit, it's not my favorite show. The zombies just keep on fucking coming (that what she said). It's pretty repetitive.

But what I'm also losing is the last 2 seasons of Mad Men. :cry: That one hurts much more. Stupid Shaw cable and their shitty PVRs. :x
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

They Sucked!
    Did they? Must admit, it's not my favorite show. The zombies just keep on fucking coming (that what she said). It's pretty repetitive.

But what I'm also losing is the last 2 seasons of Mad Men. :cry: That one hurts much more. Stupid Shaw cable and their shitty PVRs. :x

No, i was just trying to make you feel better, well they were o.k., if anything they'll show a marathon before the next season starts so there's that.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

They Sucked!

No, i was just trying to make you feel better, well they were o.k., if anything they'll show a marathon before the next season starts so there's that.
    That is what I was banking on! Even though it's not my favorite show, I must find out what happens!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The zombies just keep on fucking coming (that what she said). It's pretty repetitive.

Yeah, that's kind of what zombies do
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The zombies just keep on fucking coming (that what she said). It's pretty repetitive.

:roll: I mean, not enough of anything else happens. I mean, where is it going?? I'm getting sick of just watching people struggle to survive. Something else has to happen.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:roll: I mean, not enough of anything else happens. I mean, where is it going?? I'm getting sick of just watching people struggle to survive. Something else has to happen.

That's why I stopped watching at the middle of last season

:D
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788

how did i miss this :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

how did i miss this :lol:

I was singing that song all day while I was doing yard work. :lol:

You know what kind of animals I like? Sharks..... and Skunks...

The Walker at 3.22 cracks me up.