THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    tumblr_mkla1ooOgW1qzoaqio1_500.jpg

What the hell is Daryl doing behind Glenn :lol:
  • 81 wrote:

while the season finale left me indifferent, I'm still going to tune in next season to see what's going to happen. I can't judge an entire show off one botched episode. I enjoyed all other episodes. But this one left me feeling a bit "Lost", if you know what I mean.

Sawyer was in it?

I thought it was the best episode of the second half. first action in forever.

no, as in, the season finales of Lost always got built up and ended up fizzling into little or nothing.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • The big show down between Rick and the Governor was like the Killer Bunny from Monty Python. "Run Away!!!" What a joke. Merle's death was more emotional than anything we got last night, and Merle was easy to hate. It seemed like they had no intention on delivering on all the hype this season. One of the most anti-climatic endings i have ever seen.

this is exactly what I was getting at. I mean, the guy is a complete psycho, but then gets all scared of some smoke bombs and runs? that was beyond stupid. a character that is built up the way he has been, would have gone down guns blazing, not running away of some smoke bombs and single shot rifles when they were sporting automatics.

and seriously, the amount of time that Andrea wasted just looking at Milton was ridiculous. she could have had those pliers and yanking out his wisdoms in a flash in that amount of time.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    The big show down between Rick and the Governor was like the Killer Bunny from Monty Python. "Run Away!!!" What a joke. Merle's death was more emotional than anything we got last night, and Merle was easy to hate. It seemed like they had no intention on delivering on all the hype this season. One of the most anti-climatic endings i have ever seen.

this is exactly what I was getting at. I mean, the guy is a complete psycho, but then gets all scared of some smoke bombs and runs? that was beyond stupid. a character that is built up the way he has been, would have gone down guns blazing, not running away of some smoke bombs and single shot rifles when they were sporting automatics.

Definitely agree. Felt like the writers didn't really know what to do with the governor this season. There were times he seemed reasonable and other times where he was fucking nuts. And like you said, he gets scared of a smoke bomb and flees the prison right away like that??? Not a very strong ending to the season at all.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788

here's the original picture
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1834_o.jpg

I wasn't aware that Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was English. Heard him in an interview and he had an English accent.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    166737_10200844854825373_1528944109_n.jpg
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • 166737_10200844854825373_1528944109_n.jpg

:lol::lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208

I wasn't aware that Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was English. Heard him in an interview and he had an English accent.

Here's another tidbit, AL is married to Ian Anderson's daughter.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Here's another tidbit, AL is married to Ian Anderson's daughter.
    Is her name Aqualung?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055

Yeah, I was pretty pissed at how stupid she was being talking to Melvin while he was dieing instead of trying to get the wrench. And what kind of handcuffs are broken by a piece of shit pair of pliers?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • 166737_10200844854825373_1528944109_n.jpg

Yeah, I was pretty pissed at how stupid she was being talking to Melvin while he was dieing instead of trying to get the wrench. And what kind of handcuffs are broken by a piece of shit pair of pliers?

Milton.

Apocalypse Pliers, that's what kind.

opplanet-mako-multi-purpose-pliers-forensics-eod-hazmat-gclamp-main.jpg
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Rick, Governor, Morgan all with British accents. Maggie spent a good portion of her life in England.
    I kept saying "what the fuck are you looking at?"
    Had she not sat there staring, she could have saved herself and possibly Milton. :fp:

Some pliers have a torque cutter which could easily cut through handcuff chains.

Milton.

Apocalypse Pliers, that's what kind.

opplanet-mako-multi-purpose-pliers-forensics-eod-hazmat-gclamp-main.jpg

Milton!, I knew Melvin wasn't right. Been a long day.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    25q6rsk.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
    pjradio wrote:
    25q6rsk.jpg
    :lol:
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    pjradio wrote:
    25q6rsk.jpg

That is so damn funny!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    pjradio wrote:
    25q6rsk.jpg

That is hilarious. :lol::lol::lol:
    So did anybody hear the nut job call in on Talking Dead? I was dieing to hear the rest of that.
    So did anybody hear the nut job call in on Talking Dead? I was dieing to hear the rest of that.
    I heard it, but I forgot what he said. I know they cut him off and I am definitely curious. I guess we will never know.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    I heard it, but I forgot what he said. I know they cut him off and I am definitely curious. I guess we will never know.

Found it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0OcEvQ90M
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    pjradio wrote:
    25q6rsk.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::clap: :thumbup:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin

Found it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0OcEvQ90M

Good find. I read the comments and someone said he was quoting from the Bible. I wonder what he was trying to say. Was it in relation to TWD and Herschel's verse that he hi-lited and left for TG or something weird or threatening.
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I just started (finally) last week, so im not reading too far into this thread yet. I'm into Season 2 where they showed what happened between Shane and Otis. Wow.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    I just started (finally) last week, so im not reading too far into this thread yet. I'm into Season 2 where they showed what happened between Shane and Otis. Wow.

Yeah, he got fucked up. Dont feel sorry for him though.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    What the hell am I going to watch tonight??? Maybe I'll just go to bed early...I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. :yawn:
    I lost a bet...
    What the hell am I going to watch tonight??? Maybe I'll just go to bed early...I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. :yawn:

Lol, I am glad I have HBO, I can watch Game of Thrones. :D
  • i just finished season 1. Are season 2 and 3 as good? I definitely got a very Lost like feel from the show.
    i just finished season 1. Are season 2 and 3 as good? I definitely got a very Lost like feel from the show.

Yes, the show is amazing. Keep watching.