THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    "In this world, you either kill or die or you die and kill"

I'm waiting for a "I'm not dead yet", Monty Python style meme of Milton to pop soon... :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    stickfig13 wrote:
    during Carl's "education" of Rick, he was mentioning all those that they have failed to kill who have gone on to kill others, and he says "we didn't kill Andrew, and then he kills Mom". What? I thought she died in childbirth and then Carl put a bullet in her head? Who's this Andrew person?

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_(TV_Series)

I was wondering the same thing....and this link doesn't work?!?
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I will say- I'm on team Carl. Kid does not drop his gun and instead leans toward him to hand it to him instead? Hope they don't overdo bad-ass Carl though next season.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,427
    Oh, my mistake.

The Walking Dead?

I thought this was thread about Cubs Baseball, covering the last 100 years.

Carry on!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    LAME
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    darryl needs a haircut
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    even with the goofy war, still thought it was the best episode of the second half.

finally some action happened.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    even with the goofy war, still thought it was the best episode of the second half.

War? They went in and got scared by some scary sounds and ran for the hills :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:

War? They went in and got scared by some scary sounds and ran for the hills :lol:

:lol::lol:

just the hole second half of the season....

way to much build up and to do about nothing.

be curious where they go with the next season.

start to rebuild society?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    so disappointing.

here is a synopsis of next season...

1) clear the other cell blocks out for the new tenants
    2) visit morgan and get more guns/ammo
    3) find more food since your popluation just increased 6x
    4) play cat and mouse with the governor
    5) lecture the shit out of carl

this is all starting to sound all too familiar... :think:
    rival. wrote:
    so disappointing.

This sounds like Sim City :lol:
    Do I have to pay to turn the prison into a residential section :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    rival. wrote:
    so disappointing.

This sounds like Sim City :lol:
    Do I have to pay to turn the prison into a residential section :fp:

:lol: real estate tax must be a BARGIN during an apocalypse.
    i think the show has just about run it's course.

i think i'd find me a nice condo in the sky
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    during Carl's "education" of Rick, he was mentioning all those that they have failed to kill who have gone on to kill others, and he says "we didn't kill Andrew, and then he kills Mom". What? I thought she died in childbirth and then Carl put a bullet in her head? Who's this Andrew person?

Basically, Andrew was part of the group of prisoners that Rick encountered when they arrived at the prison. He, along with the others, led the zombies into the prison to attack the group which indirectly led to Lori going into labor and death.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069

Basically, Andrew was part of the group of prisoners that Rick encountered when they arrived at the prison. Rick didn't kill him and he, along with the others, led the zombies into the prison to attack the group which indirectly led to Lori going into labor and death.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I expected a little more. So they stay in the prison for Season 4?

Not happy Andrea was killed.

Why was Carl all Moody when Rick and the gang brought back the Woodbury Citizens?

I read on the net that Andrea was not originally supposed to die but after the change in showrunners they reshot part of the episode to change that.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    stickfig13 wrote:
    So lame. I might be done with WD.

Bring on Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad

+1

And The Americans and Homeland! :D:D I might still watch to see how the new showrunner does things, but it's disappointing because I think this show could have been so much more! I was bored was the last half of season 2 and similarly bored with the last half of season 3.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City

Welcome to the internet

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I thought that the Governor might get away and Milton would be killed, but I thought for sure Andrea would make it. Now who do the guys have for eye candy?

I was also kind of hoping they'd move on from the prison but it looks like the group is about to become a commune there. I still thought it was a great finale and look forward to next season. On to Game of Thrones.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I thought it was good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was a little impatient with Andrea trying to pick up those damn pliers. She would stop and talk to Milton who was about to become a Zombie. Come on Andrea. Just pick up the damn pliers. I wonder how Z Milton managed to bite her. In the woods she killed three or four attacking Z's with only a pen knife and never got bit. She had her hands loose right? But I guess if she had been tied up for days or hours her arms were probably not working right. And of course, pliers are not the best weapon in the ZA. And Milton was fresh. Oh well. I think it is nice that Michonne is starting to be human. She showed emotion the last couple of shows and actually cried over Andrea.

I also thought it was stupid of Martinez and his buddy to not shoot the Governor. I don't get that. If I were them I would rather kill him and play nice with the prison group than have to hang out with the Guv for the rest of the ZA. And Allen. You idiot. Just shoot already.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    gabers wrote:
    Now who do the guys have for eye candy?

easy...what's her name. glenn's woman. hubba hubba :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    They better find someone to replace andrea as far as body-wise.

Maggie or Glenn should have gotten killed instead.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532

They both need to learn how to shoot. Everyone has assault rifles and nobody gets killed....

They could have locked the doors behind the Governors whole crew and then hit the road.
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • stickfig13 wrote:

They both need to learn how to shoot. Everyone has assault rifles and nobody gets killed....

They could have locked the doors behind the Governors whole crew and then hit the road.

that's actually what I thought was going to happen, with the title of the episode being "welcome to the tombs".
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    81 wrote:
    gabers wrote:
    Now who do the guys have for eye candy?

easy...what's her name. glenn's woman. hubba hubba :lol:

Oh man, how could have I forgotten about the lovely Maggie? You're right, she's a looker. But she and Glenn need some more target practice.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    gabers wrote:

Oh man, how could have I forgotten about the lovely Maggie? You're right, she's a looker. But she and Glenn need some more target practice.

Maggie isn't bad. I'm more of a fan of her sister...the blonde chick. No idea what her name is...that's how important of a character she is.
  • gabers wrote:

Maggie isn't bad. I'm more of a fan of her sister...the blonde chick. No idea what her name is...that's how important of a character she is.

Beth.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Not exactly what I expected. I was a little let down by the "war". And I was surprised that I was upset by Andrea's death because she did nothing but annoy me for 3 seasons. Should be interesting to see when and how the Governor pops up next season, but I still don't understand why those two guys got in the truck with him instead of taking him out.
    I lost a bet...
    gabers wrote:

isn't the sister a bit young still?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    gabers wrote:

isn't the sister a bit young still?
    More than a bit :shock:
    More BJ's speed :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif