THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    gabers wrote:

Oh man, how could have I forgotten about the lovely Maggie? You're right, she's a looker. But she and Glenn need some more target practice.

Maggie isn't bad. I'm more of a fan of her sister...the blonde chick. No idea what her name is...that's how important of a character she is.

isn't the sister a bit young still?

On the show yes. In real life the actress that plays her is 27, I think. :shock:
    I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Emily_Kinney_Phone.JPG

She Cleans up Nice! would not have guessed 27
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Emily_Kinney_Phone.JPG

I would have never guessed 27 either. I was shocked when I heard that. :shock:
    I lost a bet...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Yeah, I think Maggie and Beth are pretty damn hot. Not a bad situation to be in during a Zombie Apocalypse.

I thought last night's episode was alright. Martinez and the other guy not taking out the Governor after he slaughtered his own people.....c'mon :fp: . Not only would it have been the right response, but who's to say he's not taking you out next?

I have no idea where they are going to take this show now.
    First season was pure survival.
    Second season was lame-ass Hershal's farm.
    Third they at least had conflict.

Next year is it going to be the community bitching about not having enough food? :?
    Clear out the remaining zombies in the prison and then they all put their feet up and relax... :lol:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Beth is smoking. Plus she had her first kill last night. You could tell they tacked that on just to shut people up about it.

Footage of her and what she does in her cell at night would be better than some of the other stuff they show.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    isn't the sister a bit young still?[/quote]

:lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mca47 wrote:
    Next year is it going to be the community bitching about not having enough food? :?

I was thinking the same thing with all the "new arrivals" to the prison...that's alot of mouths to feed...Carl's going to have to do something about that... :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Emily_Kinney_Phone.JPG

well in that case.........

why hello there.

i always thought she was like 14 :lol:

with this new information......i am suddly torn between her and maggie.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

with this new information......i am suddly torn between her and maggie.
    On the show she plays a 17 year old
    Next year...

Glenn: "Hey Magpie, sooooo...Beth is 18 now"
    Maggie: "Yeah, what are you getting at?"
    Glenn: " ;) "

He's gotta get some sister three-way action going! :lol:
    Hershel probably won't be too happy about it but whatever. :lol:
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Footage of her and what she does in her cell at night would be better than some of the other stuff they show.
    :lol: :corn:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    I see No reason to wait until she's 18, there's no Law anymore.
    Good point!
    :D

I wonder if Glenn got pissed off after the Woodbury army blew up Glenn and Maggie's sex tower? :? :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    get some sister three-way action going!

:think:

EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now where do you find a set of crazy sisters. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Comeback Girl and Nature Lover look related :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Comeback Girl and Nature Lover look related :P

and they are both a little crazy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, I think Maggie and Beth are pretty damn hot. Not a bad situation to be in during a Zombie Apocalypse.

I thought last night's episode was alright. Martinez and the other guy not taking out the Governor after he slaughtered his own people.....c'mon :fp: . Not only would it have been the right response, but who's to say he's not taking you out next?

I have no idea where they are going to take this show now.
    First season was pure survival.
    Second season was lame-ass Hershal's farm.
    Third they at least had conflict.

Clear out the remaining zombies in the prison and then they all put their feet up and relax... :lol:

I think we are going to have a Hershal v. Karl conflict next season. I'm also not convinced that the Gov. will come back next season. They should just let that ride for a bit.

There are lots of places they can go story wise, I'm sure we'll get a few new 1st tier characters out of that bus full of Woodbury people.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

I think we are going to have a Hershal v. Karl conflict next season. I'm also not convinced that the Gov. will come back next season. They should just let that ride for a bit.

There are lots of places they can go story wise, I'm sure we'll get a few new 1st tier characters out of that bus full of Woodbury people.
    They are going to have to have some sort of external conflict in order to make the show watchable next year.

• while the season finale left me indifferent, I'm still going to tune in next season to see what's going to happen. I can't judge an entire show off one botched episode. I enjoyed all other episodes. But this one left me feeling a bit "Lost", if you know what I mean.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014

while the season finale left me indifferent, I'm still going to tune in next season to see what's going to happen. I can't judge an entire show off one botched episode. I enjoyed all other episodes. But this one left me feeling a bit "Lost", if you know what I mean.

Sawyer was in it?

I thought it was the best episode of the second half. first action in forever.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    mca47 wrote:
    Good point!
    :D

I wonder if Glenn got pissed off after the Woodbury army blew up Glenn and Maggie's sex tower? :? :lol:

Sex tower!! :lol:

I need me a sex tower.
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    Wow. So many creepy dudes in this topic right now.... :nono:
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • I thought it was an great finale. I definitely see conflict with Carl next season. Rick and him will probably be at odds for a while.

They should have just all went to Woodbury though.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    I thought it was an great finale. I definitely see conflict with Carl next season. Rick and him will probably be at odds for a while.

Does anyone really want to see a season full of father/son conflict? I sure don't.
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • stickfig13 wrote:
    I thought it was an great finale. I definitely see conflict with Carl next season. Rick and him will probably be at odds for a while.

Does anyone really want to see a season full of father/son conflict? I sure don't.

Me neither, but to me it looks like they set up that scenario in the finale.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Was Lori banging Shane 12 years ago because Carl is more like him than Rick.
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    81 wrote:
    gabers wrote:

Oh man, how could have I forgotten about the lovely Maggie? You're right, she's a looker. But she and Glenn need some more target practice.

Maggie isn't bad. I'm more of a fan of her sister...the blonde chick. No idea what her name is...that's how important of a character she is.

isn't the sister a bit young still?

Well... even if she is jailbait, that's kinda where they have been staying anyways.

I liked this season, and the drama, all that stuff. Wasn't bothered by lack of action, thought they had a good story going.

But last night was a let down, big time. Andrea dies which everyone wanted to see happen, and Milton, then a bunch of nobodies. The big show down between Rick and the Governor was like the Killer Bunny from Monty Python. "Run Away!!!" What a joke. Merle's death was more emotional than anything we got last night, and Merle was easy to hate. It seemed like they had no intention on delivering on all the hype this season. One of the most anti-climatic endings i have ever seen.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    tumblr_mkla1ooOgW1qzoaqio1_500.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA