Holiday Cards n Stuff

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I'd like to be in too :)

Is this also a facebook group? I know the Secret Santa is and saw something about Xmas cards....if so, should we also join up there? Or could there be TWO groups??
    Two groups...two separate entities.
    You are welcome at either or both :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    4and20 wrote:
    I'd like to be in too :)

Is this also a facebook group? I know the Secret Santa is and saw something about Xmas cards....if so, should we also join up there? Or could there be TWO groups??

Wait, the Secret Santa is a FB group too? This is REALLY confusing!

I am sure of this:

*The holiday card exchange here in this thread, is for 10c members ONLY, you have to post in this thread to be a part of it, you get a random 5 people from the list on the first page posting, you may request additional names if someone tickles your fancy. Names will be drawn the 2nd week of November (or something like that)

*The holiday card exchange in FB (link is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8483094582) is strictly for THEM. No sharing of names/addresses of people from here...we are keeping these groups separate.

I don't know much about the Secret Santa other than you have to email Heineken Helen your info by THIS FRIDAY.

Hope that helps! :)

i don't believe that there is a facebook secret santa but who knows?
    one thing for sure, neither the 10C card exchange or the fb card exchange require any gifts at all.
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    OP updated.

if you have not messaged me your real name and address yet please do it really soon :D thx
    peace,
    jo

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    StillHere wrote:
    OP updated.

if you have not messaged me your real name and address yet please do it really soon :D thx

Satan
    666 Devils Court
    Hell, MI 48169
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    OP updated.

Satan
    666 Devils Court
    Hell, MI 48169
    :lol::lol::lol:

i knew that..after all i've been to your place. don't tell me you don't remember? not to be rude, but before you invite me back could you get the a/c fixed? thx 8-) :twisted:
    peace,
    jo

• Thanks guys - this is a bit confusing. There does seem to be a fbook secret santa through Wishlist maybe as well as another card exchange.

But I love sending and receiving snail mail, so I'm up for all of it :P

Sending a PM with my address now...
    Thanks guys - this is a bit confusing. There does seem to be a fbook secret santa through Wishlist maybe as well as another card exchange.

there is nothing to be confused about.

forget facebook in relation to this thread and this program
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Still in need of "real names" and addresses for:

Pandora
    4and20
    Vedder_Girl77
    CazzaBGirl
    hinx
    ni4979

Hurry ...deadline fast approaching

See OP for edits for deadline and lottery date. ENJOY

peace,
    jo

potpeacemc9.jpg&t=1
    peace,
    jo

oh oh...who am i going to get....oh oh....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    StillHere wrote:
    Still in need of "real names" and addresses for:

Pandora
    4and20
    Vedder_Girl77
    CazzaBGirl
    hinx
    ni4979

Hurry ...deadline fast approaching

See OP for edits for deadline and lottery date. ENJOY

peace,
    jo

potpeacemc9.jpg&t=1

i'm a procrastinator:

procrastinationdemotivationalposter.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    I'm in!
    cat72 wrote:
    I'm in!
    :D
    peace,
    jo

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    Thanks guys - this is a bit confusing. There does seem to be a fbook secret santa through Wishlist maybe as well as another card exchange.

there is nothing to be confused about.

forget facebook in relation to this thread and this program
    this made me giggle a bit :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Shameless bump...sign up people!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    all holiday cards from 4and20
    will hold 3.5 grams of Seattle's most excellent
    4and20 supplies
    yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i'd like to make a request to be on 4and20's random list.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    chadwick wrote:
    all holiday cards from 4and20
    will hold 3.5 grams of Seattle's most excellent
    4and20 supplies
    yes/no?

no, Chad...though you may receive 3.5 grams of the finest green oregano from my spice cabinet....
    81 wrote:
    i'd like to make a request to be on 4and20's random list.

that would not be so random now would it 81?

I would not like to be chased down by German Shepherds...they are very scary whilst angrily barking and foaming at the mouth...I don't think you would be either...

Chad/81 getting their mail from me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuyZK3Jqna0cWKPc5cYB0gh73-gNAi8EryOI2n45HrtFPJw74&t=1&usg=__U6SR7HPyavqRjPcddQ-2unpr7Ag=

look like fun... yes/no?

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20
    what exactly are you suggesting?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I am suggesting that I do not want to get a pair of shiny connected bracelets for the holidays from Officer NoSo Friendly.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEJfQOafYdgy_rq3spXMeE4NDc5ByeOqWlRg97S9BfXpFW0tw&t=1&usg=__-ndgCiSvf99xukqtvWEfqbtcQ64=

How about I just give you a pic like this:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoAEr_1fKMxUYyAjqrO0dz17ZzHTnktoYfaRVUoZMdaZQQTp4&t=1&usg=__2mIOHs8-d7dhmjykyZ8Q9gz9cDQ=

- Christopher McCandless
    pre party @ 4and20's pad....even if their isn't a show. i'll be out next tuesday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    pre party @ 4and20's pad....even if their isn't a show. i'll be out next tuesday
    agreed
    4and20 lives in the i-5/seattle corridor
    good party spot im sure
    from what i understand
    lots of funky happenings get underway @ 4and20 parties

i bet we can burn seattle down
    that's how insane fun 4and20 rolls

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:

just don't start breaking things...pyrex DOES break.....

- Christopher McCandless
    break shit? pryrex? i was going to bring some lou's pizza and bell's beer and let you take care of the other stuff
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    break shit? pryrex? i was going to bring some lou's pizza and bell's beer and let you take care of the other stuff

I'm a New York style pizza kinda girl Smoking Baby....what am I gonna do with all that Chicago bready crusty stuff...feed it to Chad? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    sigh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm intercepting all of 4and20's cards anyway...so there :P :P 8-)
    peace,
    jo

4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I'm a New York style pizza kinda girl Smoking Baby....what am I gonna do with all that Chicago bready crusty stuff...feed it to Chad? :lol:
    i will eat terrible pizza
    the worst pizza is edible and ok, yes/no.?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:

ummm...you tell me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdKQZBAd2DsZNBSCYjDDDQEkznCcni4Yo332ymzQtADTwz0fs&t=1&usg=__qB7p5wf9ic1npP-ehrNl2YYFgXc=

edible: yes/no?

- Christopher McCandless
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:

ummm...you tell me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdKQZBAd2DsZNBSCYjDDDQEkznCcni4Yo332ymzQtADTwz0fs&t=1&usg=__qB7p5wf9ic1npP-ehrNl2YYFgXc=

edible: yes/no?

i've eaten pizza almost as burnt as that....i have a terrible internal timer LOL! haven't we all heheheeheee :shock:
    peace,
    jo

bump for Jo...

I will be seeking out a few of you to send cards to....that are NOT on this list.... ;)

- Christopher McCandless