Holiday Cards n Stuff

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    chadwick wrote:
    5 ppl are having my address or you are?
    five people..is that a problem chad? hope you're ok with it. haven't released it yet so speak up.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    five people..is that a problem chad? hope you're ok with it. haven't released it yet so speak up.

I keep adding people on my list...that are not on this specific list...I will be giving the post office a workout. I hope you didn't mix the lists up dear StillHere...you were up literally all night working on PMs and such...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

I keep adding people on my list...that are not on this specific list...I will be giving the post office a workout. I hope you didn't mix the lists up dear StillHere...you were up literally all night working on PMs and such...

didn't mix up the lists ...yet LOL!

so chadwick won't have to worry about communicating with any of our icky facebook pj friends..lol...hahaaaaa...he's a piece of work, right?

love you chad, but you are a piece of work indeed <3
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    NEWS

Eyed has decided to opt out after his devastating experience in various canyons and caverns over the past few days while he was away. Can we blame him? YES! Bah Humbug Eyed! LOL!

So anyway, a few more minutes please while I MOVE THINGS AROUND AGAIN...all because of Mr. Eyed and his freakin' into the wild stuff and nonsense.

Love you too Eyed...been up most of the night..so is sarcasm day..beware Eyed and Chad...beware. :o
    peace,
    jo

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Quick _ everybody _ email StillHere and tell her that you want only to give your address to so-and-so and not to this one or that one, or ask her if she can sort the lists by region to assure that everyone has someone in a different state/country/planet.

And then after she responds, pm her and say, "You know, I don't think I'm going to have time for this after all."

:lol::lol::o

Just kidding, of course, dear Jo.

You have the patience of a saint.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    StillHere wrote:
    NEWS

Eyed has decided to opt out
    after his devastating experience in various canyons and caverns over the past few days while he was away. Can we blame him? YES! Bah Humbug Eyed! LOL!

So anyway, a few more minutes please while I MOVE THINGS AROUND AGAIN...all because of Mr. Eyed and his freakin' into the wild stuff and nonsense.

Love you too Eyed...been up most of the night..so is sarcasm day..beware Eyed and Chad...beware. :o

This is unacceptable! Fine...then I DON'T want to send a card to anybody except for StillHere......
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Quick _ everybody _ email StillHere and tell her that you want only to give your address to so-and-so and not to this one or that one, or ask her if she can sort the lists by region to assure that everyone has someone in a different state/country/planet.

And then after she responds, pm her and say, "You know, I don't think I'm going to have time for this after all."

:lol::lol::o

Just kidding, of course, dear Jo.

You have the patience of a saint.

hahahaaaa ULD...i'm not so sure about that last part.

but the first part..yep, not here, well, mostly not here, but over on facebook...well there have been a LOT of "special requests" at the last minute, of course. What can I say, it only makes it more interesting...and fun.
    Actually tho, I am really enjoying this. I can't wait to see photos and hear sarcastic comments on what we get from each other! I'm sure it's going to be a real hoot 0^0
    peace,
    jo

4and20 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    NEWS

after his devastating experience in various canyons and caverns over the past few days while he was away. Can we blame him? YES! Bah Humbug Eyed! LOL!

This is unacceptable! Fine...then I DON'T want to send a card to anybody except for StillHere......

Dear StillHere,

My criteria for my recipients on the card swapping list:
      Registered Independents Astrologically water signs Dog owners who allow their dogs up on all the couches and beds Must consume no mammal meat, may occasionally eat occasional chicken, turkey, fish but feel bad about it Haven't had a speeding ticket in the past 5 years Think guacamole is overrated

Thanks so much,

Unlost Dogs
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    StillHere wrote:
    NEWS

Eyed has decided to opt out after his devastating experience in various canyons and caverns over the past few days while he was away. Can we blame him? YES! Bah Humbug Eyed! LOL!

Whoah there Nellie, y'all know I love you as much as the next whatever, but can anyone actually point out a post in which I did suggest I might participate? I'm not saying one doesn't exist... I just don't remember. I have blackouts. 8-)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    4and20 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    NEWS

Dear StillHere,

Registered Independents Astrologically water signs Dog owners who allow their dogs up on all the couches and beds Must consume no mammal meat, may occasionally eat occasional chicken, turkey, fish but feel bad about it Haven't had a speeding ticket in the past 5 years Think guacamole is overrated

Thanks so much,

Unlost Dogs

Dear Saint Mary StillHere,

I only want to trade cards with people who:
    will play nice
    are going to send me gifts rather than cards
    live in the present tense
    give their pooches hugs and kisses every day
    don't mind if a stray dog hair gets stuck to their card
    will actually appreciate all the time and hard work put into said card
    will include cash in their 'card' to me
    will write something funny and witty in the card and NOT sign it 'guess who?'
    will buy me tickets to the next PJ concert in their hometown and let me crash at their place
    will enjoy a round of cold frosty beverages with me at some point or another
    enjoys sushi to the extreme
    and will name their next household member (a pet/child) after a PJ member or song...

okay...that will be all for now...

4and20

- Christopher McCandless
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I will be intercepting these cards as they are sent through the mail. Why? Because I'm Grinchy, that's why. Good luck. I look forward to the game. Send each other lots of money.

that is where you signed up....:insert Nelson voice here: HA-HA!

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I will be intercepting these cards as they are sent through the mail. Why? Because I'm Grinchy, that's why. Good luck. I look forward to the game. Send each other lots of money.

that is where you signed up....:insert Nelson voice here: HA-HA!

OR

yeah, that one. WAKE UP SIR! It's party time! :roll:
    peace,
    jo

4and20 wrote:

Dear StillHere,

Thanks so much,

Unlost Dogs[/quote]

Dear Saint Mary StillHere,

I only want to trade cards with people who:
    will play nice
    are going to send me gifts rather than cards
    live in the present tense
    give their pooches hugs and kisses every day
    don't mind if a stray dog hair gets stuck to their card
    will actually appreciate all the time and hard work put into said card
    will include cash in their 'card' to me
    will write something funny and witty in the card and NOT sign it 'guess who?'
    will buy me tickets to the next PJ concert in their hometown and let me crash at their place
    will enjoy a round of cold frosty beverages with me at some point or another
    enjoys sushi to the extreme
    and will name their next household member (a pet/child) after a PJ member or song...

okay...that will be all for now...

4and20[/quote]

well GEEZ if ALL those requirements need to be met, I suppose that y'all will only be getting cards from ME...since I obviously have ALL those saintly attributes and more.

Sadly though, I cannot promise PJ tickets at this time. But I will pencil you in for future dates. :D
    sooo.
    Take your chances:
    dumpster-diving.jpg
    peace,
    jo

OK back to business.
    be back in a bit with names and all that jazz. :D
    peace,
    jo

• thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Done yet? :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    She is, but since all the rest of us stipulated "I don't want anyone with a Backspacer username unless it's Unthought Known or ForceOfNature" I'm afraid you're out of luck.

So sorry, sincerely.

(this is where I would insert a laughing simile if the frigging iPhone app would let me)
    She is, but since all the rest of us stipulated "I don't want anyone with a Backspacer username unless it's Unthought Known or ForceOfNature" I'm afraid you're out of luck.

So sorry, sincerely.

(this is where I would insert a laughing simile if the frigging iPhone app would let me)

:lol: Well Unthought Known was going to be my first choice but I didn't know that this would be my offical username :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

I got my list...and now that I look at the other people I 'adopted' to send cards to...I should have bought a box of 25 cards...I will be a busy little worker bee on Sunday.... :?

oh, and unlost...to be able to use the smilies you need to use the colon : (smiley) :
    so the angry face would be (colon)twisted(colon) or (colon) lol(colon) for the laughing smiley...at least that is how I do it on my phone

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have my list
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I have my list, time to make some cards and listen to Pearl Jam and The Killer's Christmas music!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

chadwick wrote:
    i have my list

do you like your list?

- Christopher McCandless
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I like mine :D;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    4and20 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i have my list

do you like your list?
    it is a wonderful list
    and yours?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i have my list

do you like your list?
    it is a wonderful list
    and yours?

my list is great... :D

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    i like a great list myself
    nothing is as great as a great list

wanna toast to great lists?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    i like a great list myself
    nothing is as great as a great list

wanna toast to great lists?

"...to great lists" :clink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2tvibOXM40itmPAIEhAnrDlBNkTbeZbHyz-t0byC8bctGyut8

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    "...to great lists" :clink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2tvibOXM40itmPAIEhAnrDlBNkTbeZbHyz-t0byC8bctGyut8
    rule...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    cool beans :)

everyone all set?

if not let me know

whwweewwwww...150+ names in a night/day with all that swapping around: i don't like/don't want/cant do/wish i hadn't/could you please/nevermind/ are you going to send ME five cards/ i changed my mind...fiddling around has made me dog TIRED :yawn: :lol::lol::lol: :roll:

not meaning you guys of course :D

just kidding...really i'm having a blast....i am...

this is fun so far, truly more fun than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs...hell, planning next year already heheheeeee :?

remember, we need photos and snide comments galore when you guys start making, writing, sending and receiving. i can't wait to see what y'all come up with. 8-) :thumbup:
    peace,
    jo

attention... stillhere

please do not get rid of my list of names
    hold onto it for me, can you?
    i tend to delete my pms
    i'll copy them off in the next few days when i remember and whatnot

thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I received my as well. Thanks StillHere for all your work. Party on!