Holiday Cards n Stuff

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4and20 wrote:
    bump for Jo...

I will be seeking out a few of you to send cards to....that are NOT on this list.... ;)

if i get her, i'm going to include some hair gel.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    bump for Jo...

I will be seeking out a few of you to send cards to....that are NOT on this list.... ;)

then her card will be all stuck together!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    4and20 wrote:
    ummm...you tell me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdKQZBAd2DsZNBSCYjDDDQEkznCcni4Yo332ymzQtADTwz0fs&t=1&usg=__qB7p5wf9ic1npP-ehrNl2YYFgXc=

edible: yes/no?

that is not pizza
    that is a charcoal disc
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    bump for Jo...

then her card will be all stuck together!
    :twisted: :lolno:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    ummm...you tell me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdKQZBAd2DsZNBSCYjDDDQEkznCcni4Yo332ymzQtADTwz0fs&t=1&usg=__qB7p5wf9ic1npP-ehrNl2YYFgXc=

edible: yes/no?

that is not pizza
    that is a charcoal disc

not a charcoal disc
    it is an image that came up under 'terrible pizza'
    you mentioned that you'd eat 'terrible pizza'
    chadwick wrote:
    i will eat terrible pizza
    the worst pizza is edible and ok, yes/no.?

yes/no? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Hmmmm. Just spent 10 minutes reading this thread. Now I feel fully vested in the concept, although I am feeling that I must share my thoughts.

1. I will not eat bad pizza. Pizza with thick crust=bad pizza. Pizza with thin crust=good pizza.
    2. I like tea and biscuits, but I thought Catefrances was hosting all of us at her B&B during the next PJ tour down under, isn't that the plan?
    3. If Still Here is Still Here, will she Still Be There if I send her a card?

It's all very confusing.

Better ask Jo to add me in. PM sent.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Hmmmm. Just spent 10 minutes reading this thread. Now I feel fully vested in the concept, although I am feeling that I must share my thoughts.

1. I will not eat bad pizza. Pizza with thick crust=bad pizza. Pizza with thin crust=good pizza.
    2. I like tea and biscuits, but I thought Catefrances was hosting all of us at her B&B during the next PJ tour down under, isn't that the plan?

It's all very confusing.

All I can say is i'll Still Be Here, and I'm StillHere right now too

as for the rest, well, can't say but thanks for playing :D

Except no PM received....sure you hit send? or submit or whatever? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Sounds like fun - count me in!
    What if the person we get has a SO? I don't want someone to think I'm some weird stalker like person...

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    "Still Here and Mr. StillHere'
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

BTW, whoever gets me, just send it to me...SO despises the holidays.... :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    What if the person we get has a SO? I don't want someone to think I'm some weird stalker like person...

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

i'm putting on the persons name that i get. if the name says Joe Blow, i will address it as Joe Blow. If it says The Blow Family, i will adress it The Blow Family.

what i get is what they get.

keep it simple stupid
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

i'm putting on the persons name that i get. if the name says Joe Blow, i will address it as Joe Blow. If it says The Blow Family, i will adress it The Blow Family.

keep it simple stupid

eyed
    Idaho
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    StillHere wrote:

It's all very confusing.

All I can say is i'll Still Be Here, and I'm StillHere right now too

as for the rest, well, can't say but thanks for playing :D

Except no PM received....sure you hit send? or submit or whatever? :lol:

Oops... trying again.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

keep it simple stupid

No matter what, I'm not gonna send a card addressed "God's gift to Women" on it...you'll be lucky if it's addressed "Newman"

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

keep it simple stupid

No matter what, I'm not gonna send a card addressed "God's gift to Women" on it...you'll be lucky if it's addressed "Newman"

Oh no you di'int! *snap*
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm in. This sounds fun.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    JK12093 wrote:
    Sounds like fun - count me in!

gotcha
    pm me your real name and address and you're set :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

don't send anything to me and a SO cuz no longer have one, and surely don't send anything to my family, cuz they think ALL of us are PJ NUTCASES lol!

You'll all be getting "real names" with your lottery pix. Calm down..hehehehheee :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

don't send anything to me and a SO cuz no longer have one, and surely don't send anything to my family, cuz they think ALL of us are PJ NUTCASES lol!

You'll all be getting "real names" with your lottery pix. Calm down..hehehehheee :mrgreen:

Ya know I used you as an example cuz if I used 81, then his ego would get all inflated and stuff.... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    This sounds cool, I'm in!!! Merry early Christmas everybody! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    4and20 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

Ya know I used you as an example cuz if I used 81, then his ego would get all inflated and stuff.... :lol:

lol~ I know heheheee

don't tell him I said that :shh:
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:
    JK12093 wrote:
    Sounds like fun - count me in!

gotcha
    pm me your real name and address and you're set :D

pm sent:)
    dorks :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dorks :lol:

you love us anyway smokey 8-):lol:
    peace,
    jo

one more day! sign up people! you only have to send out 5 cards...geeezzzz-us!

- Christopher McCandless
    StillHere wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

My real name is Unlost Dogs.

But you can call me Lost.
    StillHere wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Do we address it:

'Still Here and Family'
    or
    or
    'StillHere and Pal'
    or
    'StillHere and Friends'
    or
    'Mr. and Mrs. StillHere'

My real name is Unlost Dogs.

But you can call me Lost.

I will address it to:

Mrs Unlost Dogs
    and Sailor, and Tessie, and Sweet Pea
    123 Red Sox Lane
    Bawston MA 02367

- Christopher McCandless
    last day! spread the love all over.... :D

- Christopher McCandless
    Where the heck is EYED?

How can I run the lottery without YOU Eyed?

It just wouldn't be the same.

C'mon, pm me your info so we can get started having more fun than we already are.

YOU GUYS...get on Eyed to get a move on here. LOL! :lol:

or at least just tell me no right? i won't be offended, but it sure won't be nearly as much fun without you :(
    peace,
    jo

I went to Micheal's last week... :)
    I had a coupon! :D
    I picked out some more stuff to make my cards extra special... :angel:
    Everything I picked out was on sale...and the coupon was good for stuff already on sale :mrgreen:
    When I went to the register...the girl said the coupon was only good for Thursday and Friday...:evil:
    I didn't have any other coupons to use :twisted: (why did you make the small print so small? :x )
    ... I didn't feel like driving back out there AGAIN 2 days later :roll: (besides I'd only save an additional $6)

you all better appreciate my freaking card! :lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    I went to Micheal's last week... :)
    I had a coupon! :D
    I picked out some more stuff to make my cards extra special... :angel:
    Everything I picked out was on sale...and the coupon was good for stuff already on sale :mrgreen:
    When I went to the register...the girl said the coupon was only good for Thursday and Friday...:evil:
    I didn't have any other coupons to use :twisted: (why did you make the small print so small? :x )
    ... I didn't feel like driving back out there AGAIN 2 days later :roll: (besides I'd only save an additional $6)

you all better appreciate my freaking card! :lol::lol::lol:
    you are a gem.
    this is kindness, folks.

i guess i better go get some cards.
    im not making any.
    however, my cards are sure to be a hoot.

i'll throw in some extra items for shits and giggles
    lighters, ziplock baggies full of fuel, monopoly money, several packages of dice, 3 dollars worth of dimes & nickles, nickleback's greatest hits live vol III, pearl jam guitar picks, & every board member gets a jar of apricot spread...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce