Holiday Cards n Stuff

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    PLEASE ANSWER THIS:

Would you guys like to combine the Facebook Pearl Jam crowd into our 10C Card Exchange or keep them separate?

I guess I'll just do this:
    If you are on FB too, in the "FB PJ crowd" lol! then here's the link to the FB Exchange

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8483094582

You can do this one and FB or not. ..whatever.

Otherwise, just sign up here for this 10C one!

Either way is good fun :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    I can't find the Card Exchange group on FB...:?

jane?
  • Degi wrote:
    I can't find the Card Exchange group on FB...:?

jane?

Used the link above and found it! Think because it's a 'closed' group, it wasn't comming up on FB search...
    Degi wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Magnuson wrote:
    there's a PJ facebook group?

there are quite a few of them....in the end its a good amt of us :D

its where the crazy shit happens ;)

what crazy sh*&&T? huh? I have NO IDEA what you're talking about Degi! After all, the sign is NOT in my possession or anything after all that... :angel: :angel: :think: :problem: :lol:8-)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

Used the link above and found it! Think because it's a 'closed' group, it wasn't comming up on FB search...
    okay, but you are not jane, are you? cause she sent an invitation as well and i already added her! did you sent one?
    StillHere wrote:

what crazy sh*&&T? huh? I have NO IDEA what you're talking about Degi! After all, the sign is NOT in my possession or anything after all that... :angel: :angel: :think: :problem: :lol:8-)

hahahaaaa jo, gonna blame it on the pain meds and the fact that english is my 2nd language AGAIN today, but i totally didnt get the "sign"-thing...^^
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    StillHere wrote:
    Degi wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

there are quite a few of them....in the end its a good amt of us :D

its where the crazy shit happens ;)

Guess I miss out...checked out the FB group and only recognized one person, Dimitris...I know, I know, I'm not a 'cool kid'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR6bJEKebJ8tzsFJXIJhQa1DH4XLIYnZM8elxUw-bE0vwxFtw&t=1&usg=__2Ew34hDCL27qLPpZMsv8aOPwbCo=
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RabbitrocksRabbitrocks Posts: 101
    edited November 2010
    Degi wrote:
    okay, but you are not jane, are you? cause she sent an invitation as well and i already added her! did you sent one?

I thought Jane was Still Here? but just found out that, that's Jo... ! I'm Julie, and confused... :? :D
    Post edited by Rabbitrocks on
    Magnuson wrote:

Guess I miss out...checked out the FB group and only recognized one person, Dimitris...I know, I know, I'm not a 'cool kid'

LOL everybody knows dimitris ;)
    you should get to know us though, we are only a tiny little bit crazy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Degi wrote:

I thought Jane was Still Here? but just found out that, that's Jo... ! I'm Julie, and confused... :? :D

hahahaa julie, trust me, if you are confused, you are in a VERY good company, that whole facebook group-thing is super confusing and i really dont get it LOL
    seriously, laughing my ass off right now, this chat-feature is totally weird ;)
    Degi wrote:

LOL okay, so you are member of the facebook group now ;)
    please join our confusion, especially in the chat :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Degi wrote:
    Degi wrote:

hahahaa julie, trust me, if you are confused, you are in a VERY good company, that whole facebook group-thing is super confusing and i really dont get it LOL

so not everybody on FB is a 10c member here? Just random PJ lovers? Or are they 10c peeps? :crazy:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Degi wrote:
    I was gonna ask who Dimitris is, but don't think I'll bother...!!! :lol: :? :lol:
    Magnuson wrote:

so not everybody on FB is a 10c member here? Just random PJ lovers? Or are they 10c peeps? :crazy:
    i think many of them are 10c members but not using the forum...
    there are pretty cool groups for pearl jam fans, i met some great people- i'd now consider "friends" -on facebook!
  • Degi wrote:
    Degi wrote:

LOL okay, so you are member of the facebook group now ;)
    please join our confusion, especially in the chat :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laura? Hellooooooooo! :D I'm not going on chat, I'll have a headsplode!!!

jup, i'm laura, nice to meet you :D
    Degi wrote:

StillHere wrote:

hahahaaaa jo, gonna blame it on the pain meds and the fact that english is my 2nd language AGAIN today, but i totally didnt get the "sign"-thing...^^

OK well I'll tell you about it later, but it was a joke among the FB PJ crowd re: the Last Show at the Spectrum (Philly) PJ Banner.

We'll talk...lol..you'll enjoy the story. 8-) :think: :shh: :lol:
    peace,
    jo

Degi wrote:
    Magnuson wrote:

there are pretty cool groups for pearl jam fans, i met some great people- i'd now consider "friends" -on facebook!

hmmm ok. I'm new to the whole FB thing, so I guess I don't know quite how to use it to it's abilities...still confused by it all... :|:lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    Magnuson wrote:
    Degi wrote:
    Magnuson wrote:

hmmm ok. I'm new to the whole FB thing, so I guess I don't know quite how to use it to it's abilities...still confused by it all... :|:lol:

hahahaa i dont get it at all either.. just add me or join the group and get to know the crazy bunch over there ;)

(actually i'd say we are pretty lovely ;) :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )
    StillHere wrote:

OK well I'll tell you about it later, but it was a joke among the FB PJ crowd re: the Last Show at the Spectrum (Philly) PJ Banner.

We'll talk...lol..you'll enjoy the story. 8-) :think: :shh: :lol:

ummmm cant wait to hear that story :D
    Degi wrote:

jup, i'm laura, nice to meet you :D

ya that chat is screwy
    think its a new thing
    or a new group page thingy, don't know
    but its sure hard to keep track of
    who's talking about what isn't it?
    lol!

OK as far as who is in THIS group..its 10 CLUB MEMBERS ONLY

The other group (Facebook Exchange) is a mixture of (MOSTLY [by a long shot]) Facebook PJ peeps, with a few 10 Clubbers thrown in for good measure.

Simple enough right? :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:

Simple enough right? :D

LOOOOL wanna know the truth? that confused me more then everything else before, but i think it takes a few more hours for my previous excuse to run out of time ;)
    I have a dumb FB question: I see some people have their nickname posted on their FB page like it's their 'real name' ...how do I do that?

- Christopher McCandless
    Magnuson wrote:
    I have a dumb FB question: I see some people have their nickname posted on their FB page like it's their 'real name' ...how do I do that?

easy!
    log in to your account, click on "account" in the upper right corner, you can change your name there.
    OK soooooo...one more thing...I'm a little confused as to who is who..
    Degi..Laura
    rabbitrocks...Julie
    Jane who are you? 4and20? and the other alias?
    or am I all wrong? (again :? )
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    OK soooooo...one more thing...I'm a little confused as to who is who..
    Degi..Laura
    rabbitrocks...Julie
    Jane who are you? 4and20? and the other alias?
    or am I all wrong? (again :? )
    ummm yeah well i am me, same profile pic as on facebook, degi= Laura, right!!
    rabbitrocks already said her name is julie, but i thought she is jane cause she sent a request to join the group shortly after you posted the link here... she isnt on here though, so i hope that kinda made the whole thing easier?

LOOOOL isnt it great to talk to me today? seems like i am confusing everybody :D
    no, not Jane...I went to change my name but then I got a warning, "Name Changes are limited, if you change your name, you may be blocked from making any more changes to your account" :o :shock: uhhh okay...I don't want to publicly share my name with the entire world.....

I am curious about the spectrum banner story.....

- Christopher McCandless
    Magnuson wrote:
    no, not Jane...I went to change my name but then I got a warning, "Name Changes are limited, if you change your name, you may be blocked from making any more changes to your account" :o :shock: uhhh okay...I don't want to publicly share my name with the entire world.....

oh uuummm... that sucks.... but i know that many people constantly change their names... cant you just change your last name?
    (oh and: wouldnt it be a little hard to participate in the card-sending-thing, without a name and address? ;) )
    if you want one without giving your address to everybody, just pm me and i will send you one without having it in the list at all...
    Magnuson wrote:

okay now i think i've got everyone straight
    i thought everyone knew about the PJ banner story
    ok well that's a story for FB, not for here...LOL! for obvious reasons :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

Magnuson wrote:

well, ya, i mean, ya, it probably won't cuz it hasn't been that long, who knows? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa jo, i SWEAR i cant follow you anymore, think i might try to sleep a little soon, gotta go to the doc again tomorrow...
    can't wait to hear that story though!