81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    throwing a tantrum.

going point...

i wonder if there was thumb sucking going on

There will be if they have to face the Bulls in the playoffs :lol:
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,595
    When the Miami Heat is trailing by three or fewer points in the fourth quarter or overtime, and there are 10 or fewer seconds on the clock, they are shooting 1-for-18 this season.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    When the Miami Heat is trailing by three or fewer points in the fourth quarter or overtime, and there are 10 or fewer seconds on the clock, they are shooting 1-for-18 this season.
    You were in the bulls thread again. During the game they said 1 for 14 before the two last misses by lecry and wade
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    You were in the bulls thread again. During the game they said 1 for 14 before the two last misses by lecry and wade

i was not. i was on philly.com ;)

that's a crazy stat though, isn't it? what a bunch of frauds down there in south beach.
    www.myspace.com
    They need to fix philly.com. tough to read it on the phone
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

maybe you need a new phone.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

maybe you need a new phone.
    :lol: juggy is a funny guy.

philly.com is the worst. between the netflix ad that always pops (minor annoyance) to the fact that once you click on an article, it constantly tries to recenter/reload/crap out.

the chicago sun times is the next worst. it loads a page, than the address bar will drop down to show it refreshing, than back up. over and over. as long as you avoid text in the top 1/2in of screen it's livable, if not annoying.

tribune is solid to read

clearly, philly.com sucks at coding
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol:

Didn't expect that but I just choked on my beer from laughing. Thanks for that, it was much needed even though I am currently in a minimal amount of pain and discomfort.

Jazz lose again this time to New York, 109-131. Fuck. We're now 33-31 and sliding quickly. :(
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Hehe

Go portland
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Hehe

Go portland

i wouldn't mind playing the heat in the first round if it comes to it. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:
    Hehe

Go portland

i wouldn't mind playing the heat in the first round if it comes to it. :lol:

I'll take my chances against them as well.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • No one wants Portland now. Gerald "The Beast" Wallace was an enormous pick up for us!
    NERDS!
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    No one wants Portland now. Gerald "The Beast" Wallace was an enormous pick up for us!

I still don't think any of the top tier teams are scared of them though.
    Could they make some noise? Yes.
    Are they contenders? No.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    heat fans out in force :lol:

http://twitpic.com/48acps

that's ridiculous and i'm from la!
    Van Gundy responded to reporter's question about whether the Magic had addressed their concerns to NBA officials about the frequency Howard has been fouled this season. He took a shot directly at the league's top brass.

"This is the system David Stern and his minions like," Van Gundy said. "So that's the system you have. ... I certainly can't have an opinion because David Stern, like a lot of leaders we've seen in this world lately, don't really tolerate other people's opinion or free speech or anything. So I'm not really allowed to have an opinion. So it's up to him.

"He decides and he likes the system he has."

:clap::clap::clap:

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/b ... z1GFv780cL
    orlando sucks. they'll be lucky to get out of the first round.

the trades they made at the start of the season were aweful. the O in agent O stands for oooooohhh so aweful
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

the trades they made at the start of the season were aweful. the O in agent O stands for oooooohhh so aweful

i don't give a fuck but i love stan for calling that little bitch out
    i HATE kobe bryant......that said, on sportscenter they just showed him practicing free throws after the game in an empty american airlines arena. gotta respect that.
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i HATE kobe bryant......that said, on sportscenter they just showed him practicing free throws after the game in an empty american airlines arena. gotta respect that.

Will go down in the top 5 ever in the NBA..and we know you dropped 80 on him when he was 10..but yes the Philly kid is in the top 5 ever
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

maybe he should work on his bad three point down two with a minute to play shot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Will go down in the top 5 ever in the NBA..and we know you dropped 80 on him when he was 10..but yes the Philly kid is in the top 5 ever

i can think of 5 guys i would draft before him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    so what did we learn...Miami can't be a top 5 team unless it's LA.

LA is softer than charman
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

he was 13. ;) ...my aunt actually taught him at lm too.

never said the dude wasn't great. top 5? i dunno. he'll def be in the mix when he's done.

i just hate his guts. :lol:
    www.myspace.com

never said the dude wasn't great. top 5? i dunno. he'll def be in the mix when he's done.

Fair enough..but as we know he is great and with the 7 fianls with 5 wins...Top 5 ever in NBA based on overall career ...and he is way up there in points
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

Fair enough..but as we know he is great and with the 7 fianls with 5 wins...Top 5 ever in NBA based on overall career ...and he is way up there in points

has anyone ever argued against him being a great player? :?
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    so what did we learn...Miami can't be a top 5 team unless it's LA.

LA is softer than charman

Yea I know soft...win something b4 u think about chirping their 23

They should of won but it's all good...Miami isn't coming out of the east.. So it's no concern

No not at all

Just saying he is more than great

Top 5 ever

I'm going to eat ribs...enough of this :lol:

No not at all

Just saying he is more than great

Top 5 ever

I'm going to eat ribs...enough of this :lol:

greater than great, huh? alright dude :lol::lol: and top 5's not a given.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

i can think of 5 guys i would draft before him.

We're waiting.... :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

i don't give a fuck but i love stan for calling that little bitch out

Amen to that. SVG might be one of my newest NBA heroes.

FUCK YOU DAVID STERN.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL