Options

2010-11 NBA Season

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Its a shame we are going to miss next season.

yeah but this is a league that actually needs a lockout, not the nfl.

not sure they need it, but players need to open their eyes to the reality that is business. sucks that it is business.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Its a shame we are going to miss next season.

yeah but this is a league that actually needs a lockout, not the nfl.

not sure they need it, but players need to open their eyes to the reality that is business. sucks that it is business.

i think the whole way the nba is structured is complete nonsense. they probably need more than just a lockout. :mrgreen:

did you see charlie sheen referencing ai's "practice" speech in his interview yesterday? hillarious
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    missed everything related to sheen. i have no desire to watch a drunk druggie blab on about anything.

but with the practice refrence, it could be worth it.

how's AI doing now a days. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Whoever that geriatric referee was tonight needs to hang it up. HORRIBLE officiating. Fucking horrible. Utah would've had that game if we would've received the 4 foul calls in the 4th quarter that we deserved.

Great game nonetheless. Our new big Derrick Favors has got some game. Big Al had yet another big, big night. Jazz haven't lost much momentum, but we might be done for this season unless we can get a lot more wins before the season ends. Otherwise, next season should be a great one. :)

thanks for nothin. :lol: the half game on Boston could have been useful. i watched a little of the third and it was up and down, up and down, up and down. seemed like a bucket every time. than i looked at the box score, and the 3rd qtr scoring was low. weird.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    missed everything related to sheen. i have no desire to watch a drunk druggie blab on about anything.

oh my god. dude, watching a drunk/coke addict blab on about anything and everything is as entertaining as it gets. :lol:

give the 20/20 interview tonight a whirl for a bit.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

oh my god. dude, watching a drunk/coke addict blab on about anything and everything is as entertaining as it gets. :lol:

give the 20/20 interview tonight a whirl for a bit.

WINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

you should take the bus to work. lot of nut jobs on public transit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you should take the bus to work. lot of nut jobs on public transit.

none of them are suing cbs for 200 million dollars though...that i know of :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Watching the knicks/magic w the magic broadcast.

Those guys are brutal. Crowd and pa guy are just as bad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Kevin Love with 48 straight double-doubles. :shock: :clap::clap:

It's a shame he's on such a piss poor team. Hey Kevin, come to Utah... we need your board dominance.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    Guys, this is awesome: http://i55.tinypic.com/33dxcas.jpg
  • Options
    tcaporale wrote:

:lol:

what a choke job.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    tcaporale wrote:

:lol:

what a choke job.

Holy shit, I would watch that all day long. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Miami just plain can't close out games.

Lovin' it.
  • Options
    tcaporale wrote:
    Miami just plain can't close out games.

Lovin' it.
    Ditto.

Chicago is my new guilty pleasure of NBA basketball.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

i guess if you are going to be fraudulent, you might as well root for the Bulls. :P

the bandwagon is filling up. sadly, this is driving ticket prices up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone actually believe that multiple heat players were crying after the game?

really? after a regular season game? i could buy it if it was a game 7 loss in teh finals. maybe. but not after a reg season game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

i guess if you are going to be fraudulent, you might as well root for the Bulls. :P

the bandwagon is filling up. sadly, this is driving ticket prices up.

Don't worry, I won't be catching a ride. I'll just wave and cheer for you everytime you drive by (excluding Jazz/Bulls games where in which case your team is a bunch of bastards).
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Does anyone actually believe that multiple heat players were crying after the game?

really? after a regular season game? i could buy it if it was a game 7 loss in teh finals. maybe. but not after a reg season game.

Perhaps they are just so disappointed that wins haven't fall into their laps?

To answer your question though, no I don't believe it. I think Spoelstra saying that was a sarcastic jab at the media's overdone coverage about "Are the Heat crumbling?!?" after every Miami loss. On the contrary though, their W/L record in games decided by 5 points or less doesn't look too good being at 5-13.

I don't believe that Miami will make their title dreams come true this year. Chicago is way too threatening, and Boston is still able to beat Miami. Hell, even NY and Orlando have proven that they can get it done against the Heat.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Off subject a little, but I've been reading articles this morning and the asshat comments that follow and I'm tired of people saying that the regular season doesn't mean anything. Of course it does. The regular season means everything in terms of getting yourself into the playoff picture.

Also, why is it that everyone commenting on NBA stories is illiterate, idiotic Kobe fan boys and "spellz lyke dis?"
    :roll:

Stop watching basketball and get an education.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

To answer your question though, no I don't believe it. I think Spoelstra saying that was a sarcastic jab at the media's overdone coverage about "Are the Heat crumbling?!?" after every Miami loss. On the contrary though, their W/L record in games decided by 5 points or less doesn't look too good being at 5-13.

I don't believe that Miami will make their title dreams come true this year. Chicago is way too threatening, and Boston is still able to beat Miami. Hell, even NY and Orlando have proven that they can get it done against the Heat.

don't forget their record vs teh top 5 teams. it's putrid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

don't forget their record vs teh top 5 teams. it's putrid.

I wasn't convinced from the get go that they were going to win a title right off the bat. Now nearing the end of the season it seems that their chemistry has a long way to go.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Off subject a little, but I've been reading articles this morning and the asshat comments that follow and I'm tired of people saying that the regular season doesn't mean anything. Of course it does. The regular season means everything in terms of getting yourself into the playoff picture.

Also, why is it that everyone commenting on NBA stories is illiterate, idiotic Kobe fan boys and "spellz lyke dis?"
    :roll:

Stop watching basketball and get an education.

best to not read those. lot of idioits on public forums :lol: yahoo's comment section is the worse. it's not even worth the effort to read
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    81 wrote:

I do. I think Spoelstra made it public to make them realize how big of pussies they are. Now they're embarrassed, or should be.

I'm guessing it was LBJ and Bosh.
    Maybe Dwade, but thats just because he finally realized the rest of the team are babies, and he's stuck.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    81 wrote:

I do. I think Spoelstra made it public to make them realize how big of pussies they are. Now they're embarrassed, or should be.

Maybe Dwade, but thats just because he finally realized the rest of the team are babies, and he's stuck.

if they are indeed crying after a regular season game, than they have no stones.

i wonder if Wade wishs he would have come to Chicago now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:
    81 wrote:

if they are indeed crying after a regular season game, than they have no stones.

i wonder if Wade wishs he would have come to Chicago now. :lol:

literally crying?

you guys are joking right? :?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

literally crying?

you guys are joking right? :?

Heat coach said during his post game press confrence that players were crying in the locker after the game.

they than asked wade about it, but he wouldn't name names.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I would kill to see a video from the locker room posted where LBJ or Bosh is crying and screaming, throwing a tantrum.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    throwing a tantrum.

going point...

i wonder if there was thumb sucking going on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I bet Bosh was crying. Such a fake tough guy.

Anyway, good win for the Knicks last night. It's hard to know what to make of them. They'll beat the Heat and the Hawks and then lose to the Cavs twice. At least they're playing well against the good teams, bodes well for the playoffs.