Did you get the memo?

Comments

• hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Dear Sundance Catalog,

I want one of everything. Including the rugged man. And the four pairs of cute snow boots, for when I move to Colorado or Montana.

Please send everything very soon.
    I win.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Person that doesn't even live on my street yet still parks your 1972 gas guzzling suburban in front of my house,

The city just put up 10 A-frame NO PARKING TOW AWAY ZONE signs...and guess what!?!?!? You are parked in the NO Parking zone!

I will quite enjoy it when the tow truck shows up to tow your truck away in a few hours. Since you don't live in the neighborhood, and leave your vehicle parked for days on end...you don't know about the 'No Parking' signs. *giggle*

-me
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dear Stupid People,

I know this is hard for you but if you could really try to pull it together enough so that I don't have to fix your continued screw ups on what should be very simple and straight forward tasks it would be greatly appreciated.
    I do not currently have the time or energy to fix these screw ups so as advanced notice I will no longer go to standard mildly irritated muttering to myself status but straight to angry fucking bear. This will not be pretty and should be avoided at all costs so please pull it together, pull your head out of your ass, get a clue or whatever is necessary.

Sincerely,

ND
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Dear Employer,

After 15yrs of service I would like to inform you I will not be entertaining the idea of commuting back and forth across the 401 during rush hour (3hrs daily). I will be taking the severance package and moving back east closer to family. Thank you for the years of employment and support but now the time has come to move on and grow further.

Peace out bitches,
    N

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Nami said:

Dear Employer,

After 15yrs of service I would like to inform you I will not be entertaining the idea of commuting back and forth across the 401 during rush hour (3hrs daily). I will be taking the severance package and moving back east closer to family. Thank you for the years of employment and support but now the time has come to move on and grow further.

Peace out bitches,
    N

Congratulations on your new adventure!
    ELITIST FUK
  • LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    nope
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    To: Jonas the Cat
    Re: Morning meows

I am well-aware of your hunger pains. However, you should be aware that simply meowing does not make me get out of bed faster to feed you. It makes me want to get out of bed and toss you from the bedroom. This is something of which you should be aware, as I have already done so in the past. Repeatedly.

As one of the two moneymakers in the household (the other not being a feline in any way) who is responsible for ensuring the purchase and delivery of your meals, I urge you to use greater discretion in your pre-sunrise demands.

I helpfully suggest several options for when you wake early and feel hungry in the future:
    - Replace your loud, annoying morning meows with pleasant purrs.
    - Nap less during the day, to allow you to sleep in later in the morning.
    - Stop allowing your younger brothers to eat your dinner and/or breakfast, allowing you to get your full meal allotments.
    - Grow opposable thumbs and retrieve your own damn food.

Further abuse of your vocal cords during human slumber hours will not be tolerated, and may result in banishment to the basement during said human slumber hours. You know who lives in the basement. You will not be happy in the basement.

Thank you.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 said:

I am well-aware of your hunger pains. However, you should be aware that simply meowing does not make me get out of bed faster to feed you. It makes me want to get out of bed and toss you from the bedroom. This is something of which you should be aware, as I have already done so in the past. Repeatedly.

As one of the two moneymakers in the household (the other not being a feline in any way) who is responsible for ensuring the purchase and delivery of your meals, I urge you to use greater discretion in your pre-sunrise demands.

I helpfully suggest several options for when you wake early and feel hungry in the future:
    - Stop allowing your younger brothers to eat your dinner and/or breakfast, allowing you to get your full meal allotments.

Further abuse of your vocal cords during human slumber hours will not be tolerated, and may result in banishment to the basement during said human slumber hours. You know who lives in the basement. You will not be happy in the basement.

Thank you.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    SD48277 said:

Nami said:

Dear Employer,

Peace out bitches,
    N

Congratulations on your new adventure!
    Thanks! thats somewhat the letter i will be submitting on March 31st. Found out yesterday they're shutting down the office... so now is a better time than any to start over.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    kw18 said:

Thank you.

Dear Basement Dweller,

Be kind to Jonas. Oh, tell kw I too suffer from early morning meows.

• wasa1971wasa1971 Posts: 2,144
    Dear annoying man next to me on the plane:
    I’m sure by now you know that the arm rests are for sharing, and is it necessary to sit with your legs spread apart as far as humanly possible? Your dinner the night before must have been fantastic, I too like garlic.
    PS: Deodorant is NOT optional.
    Signed:
    Hoping to never be beside you again.
  • According to Jim Jefferies, plane etiquette works as follows...
    WINDOW SEAT gets one armrest and a nice view.
    MIDDLE SEAT gets two armrests.
    AISLE SEAT gets one armrest and a bit of extra leg-room.

So the real question is...
    where were you seated?

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    Dear driver who was behind me today,

It may have escaped your attention that there was a car in front of mine as we were driving down Sawkill Rd. today. I understand it may have been hard for you to see since you were so close to my car. In any regards, thank you for thinking I possess some magical power to make the car in front of me go faster, but, alas, I don't. Also, I can not go faster than the car in front of me (two lane road, double yellow lines, and countless blind turns make it dangerous), and your closing the gap between our two cars does not make that any more of a reality. May I suggest you take a different road next time? There are more than one to take you to where you want to go.
    ELITIST FUK
    To: UPS
    Re: Package delivery

The package you delivered to my house this afternoon, sadly, does not belong to me. I understand that with the holidays there is an increase in deliveries you must make, but this was not sprung upon you last minute ("Oh, by the way, Christmas is next week."). I will give you that you got the house number and the city & state correct, but the street you were looking for was a couple over from mine and is not even close in its spelling. If I am going to do your job for you (meaning: delivering the package to the correct address), then I would like to be paid in accordance. The ugly-ass uniform you can keep, though.
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear new boss,

I love the view from the office.

That is all.
    RK
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    to - (juan) ponce de leon
    from - chadvvick

the fountain of youth? STFU
    get the fuck out of here

that is all
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Dear tsa screener

Just because I have a beard doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. What were you thinking I was hiding in my long hair? A bazooka? An ak? Thanks for doing your job, I feel so much safer.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Dear Dumbass Neighbor...

Take your dog out on a leash, or risk the consequences...if he attacks my dog one more time, I WILL be reporting you to the authorities...

Thanks your annoying neighbor next door....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • One more time? Why wait? I'd be reporting him now. What if it's really bad next time?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self

One more time? Why wait? I'd be reporting him now. What if it's really bad next time?

Well, it hasn't been bad, he just tries to get to my dog, but we get between them...it's ridiculous...their excuse is "he doesn't like little dogs"...what dog doesn't like other dogs??? That's not something innate, that's something learned...and he's in a neighborhood full of little dogs....but if they don't start using a leash when they take him out and he goes for my dog again...we're reporting...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Just curious, but did you tell your neighbour that?

Just curious, but did you tell your neighbour that?

My husband has told them yes.....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Ok good. So they have no excuses then. I hope your dog doesn't get attacked again.
    nope, they have no excuses, and they're just stupid...I got home from work yesterday, and she had him out without a leash...luckily, my dog went out of town with my hubby so I didn't have to worry about it...but it's just so maddening....
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Memo to the squirrels:

Spring has come to our corner of the woods. You may have noticed that the bird feeder has been taken down for the season (I know you have noticed because I've been hearing you bitch about it for the past three days). It will return when the snow returns, not before. The free lunch is over. Get off my deck. Scram!
    ELITIST FUK
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,898
    Memo to winter:

I thought we were done but you decided to dump 12+ inches today? The day after my sweet wife ran over the snow shovel? Thanks.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Memo to all the foliage,

Please stop trying to have sex in my nose. Everyone in this area already has allergies thanks to you but my god you need to lay off the attempted nose rape. My eyes and sinuses can't take anymore. Take an anti-horny pill for gods sake and stop with the pollen.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    Dear Lover,
    I can't take the pain no more.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,898
    Memo to cdysinge and all other allergy sufferers:

I don't get them so....wah, wah, wah.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    imalive said:

Memo to cdysinge and all other allergy sufferers:

I don't get them so....wah, wah, wah.

You don't get them due to the 12" of snow you have on the ground, enjoy your karmic snow :rofl::rofl: and don't freeze off the nether region you may slightly resemble.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.