Did you get the memo?

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Dear Self,

There is no reason to get up at 4:30 when you can easily sleep until 7:00. Please consider this tomorrow.

Thank you,

Self
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear mfc2006,

I wanted to wish you the best of luck on your 3rd interview today. I hope they extend an offer to you today...you should take it!

Lots of love!
    RKCNDY

(and then while you are busy at work, I can catch up and surpass you to get into the 20k club!)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear fellow motorists,

when you see my headlights in your rearview mirror, move one lane to the right, or better yet, if you are going to go slow, perhaps just stay to the right.

thanks
    your fellow motorist
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    81 wrote:
    Dear fellow motorists,

when you see my headlights in your rearview mirror, move one lane to the right, or better yet, if you are going to go slow, perhaps just stay to the right.

thanks
    your fellow motorist
    dear fellow motorist with the lead foot.

I'm bigger.

sincerely,
    driving a big ass truck
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Dear big ass truck,

Just stay to the right. If decide to pass, don't take five miles to execute your pass.

Cheers,
    Mr. Cruising fast guy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Dear big ass truck,

Just stay to the right. If decide to pass, don't take five miles to execute your pass.

Cheers,
    Mr. Cruising fast guy

This made giggle.
    Dear Post Office,

Thanks for calling me a few hours after I filed a complaint, speedy service is :thumbup:.

ALTHOUGH, you MUST find my poster! How can you lose a tube? A card, a magazine, a letter, a postcard... I understand (I really hope you didn't really lose unlost's postcard from when I was in Calgary! :x ) but really? a 36" long tube, you can somehow 'misplace'?

FIND IT! :evil:

Pissed off Poster Collector
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear Drug Manufactuer,

If you are going to label your product as lasting 12 hours, perhaps it should last longer than 7 hours. :fp:

you former customer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Dear Redskins,

you make it hard to love you.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Dear Chan Gailey,

You suck.

Sincerely,
    Chan Gailey's mom
    Dear Beer,

Get in my belly.

You pal,
    Me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    dear: you-know-who

please lose and forget my phone number and go away and leave me alone

thanks
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

thanks

I thought you enjoyed our sexts? :cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

thanks

I thought you enjoyed our sexts? :cry:

is your name you-know-who??? no. duh.

of course you know my special nick name for you ;)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dear Pandora,

Please stop playing the Beatles on every station I have. I do not like them and give them the thumbs down every time. Stop stop stop!

Much appreciated,
    Me
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Dear Pandora,

Please stop playing the Beatles on every station I have. I do not like them and give them the thumbs down every time. Stop stop stop!

Much appreciated,
    Me

even Eleanoe Rigsby?

even Eleanoe Rigsby?

That is actually one of the only Beatles songs I can stomach...but I wouldn't do it willingly.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

even Eleanoe Rigsby?

That is actually one of the only Beatles songs I can stomach...but I wouldn't do it willingly.

:lol::D
    Dear District Manager,

Do you realize how idiotic you sound when you send out a pretty little email with flashy pictures and it states the following:

We have been searching for just the right place to have our Holiday party and I am happy to say that with the help of some representatives we have found it!

Our Holiday party will be Tuesday December 4, 2012
    Time and place: still to come, keep checking your emails!

So you found a place, but you won't tell us where it is? :roll:

Thanks, but my Tuesdays are filled with waiting for more urgent matters, like Pearl Jam news.

thanks...I think

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear District Manager,

Do you realize how idiotic you sound when you send out a pretty little email with flashy pictures and it states the following:

We have been searching for just the right place to have our Holiday party and I am happy to say that with the help of some representatives we have found it!

Thanks, but my Tuesdays are filled with waiting for more urgent matters, like Pearl Jam news.

thanks...I think

send the email address over, i'll ask what the dealio is. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear District Manager,

thanks...I think

It's quite alright, all the years of being a rep, I have never gone to a party, sales meeting, or anything.
    I actually have a pretty funny story about when I signed up, but it might not come across as funny reading it on a forum.

- Christopher McCandless
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Dear Fellow drivers on Walt Stephens,
    For those who have not gotten the memo...

the very large police presence around Int'l Park and Beach is not a speed sting,
    no need to slow way way way down.
    Hunger Games II is on location filming there and the police are to
    keep the busybodies out.

But if you do slow down...
    notice the very cool sets peeking out from above and behind the walls of tarp.

Sincerely,
    Kind of in a hurry to get to work/home and this is getting old.
    Dear media,

Please stop talking about Tim Tebow.

Thanks.

The fans
    Dear Coworker,

The kitchen sink does not have a garbage disposal. Please put your unwated food in the trash.

Thanks,
    Your fellow coworkers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear District Manager,

thanks...I think

It's quite alright, all the years of being a rep, I have never gone to a party, sales meeting, or anything.
    I actually have a pretty funny story about when I signed up, but it might not come across as funny reading it on a forum.
    we'll be the judge of that. spill it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Dear friend who lives on the southside:

You know very well that we're all going to a holiday party on the northside on the 15th...one which you yourself go to every year. Expecting all of us to go all the way to the southside early in the day to celebrate your kid's bday, then have everyone trek all the way back to the northside is selfish and idiotic. I will not be attending your child's party. If you guilt trip me over this, I'm spiking your holiday nog with ex-lax.

Sincerely,

GFY
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Dear Pandora,

Much appreciated,
    Me

You can take your Mumford and get the fuck out. :lol:

Sorry...never drank the koolaid on the Beatles action...
    You can take your Korn and gtfo!!!!

:wave:
  • Dear Beatles,

Thank you so much for being one of the most, if not the most, influential bands to have ever been on the earth. Thank you for bringing us from little British boys singing pop to the Psychedelic age... Damn, also thank you for being one of the first to have elements of Metal in your music... thanks for making one or two albums a year... Thanks for making one of the best double albums ever.

Sincerely,

peacefrompaul
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Sorry...never drank the koolaid on the Beatles action...
    You can take your Korn and gtfo!!!!

:wave:

Fine! Brianlux and I will just sit in the corner and talk about the intensity of the live shows.