Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    The 81 wrote:
    Dear douche bag in the seat behind me,

If i want my seat reclined, i'm going to have it reclined, no matter how hard you push on it with your knees. That was a battle of wills you just couldn't win.

Me
    Dear Douchebag,

Dont fuck with the smoking baby.

anonymous
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Dear Asshole....

Thats ok - you want a big battle, go for it. I really don't care anymore. You can take everything but my heart and soul.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    Dear Incompetent Chicken-shit,

Fuck off. Immediately after you fuck up.

Love & Kisses,

The Person Who Tried To Help
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear truck,

Thanks for making a big clunk sound and then dragging your tail pipe on the ground yesterday.

How convenient of you to need a new muffler right before I go to PJ20.

Was letting your fuel pump go out 3 weeks ago not enough?

Your new muffler and tailpipe will have to wait until AFTER PJ20...so THERE!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear 4and20,

please install a flowmaster 40 on me. it will make me sound so good.

your pal,
    85 chevy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    Dear 4 and CNDY,

How about just an accesory? Like say a muffler pipe hanger? OR check the other ones to make sure THEY havent rusted througfh as well?

You are most kind. Oh , would it kill ya to use High test once and a while? I like top shelf on accasion.

Ole Bessie.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Dear truck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8QOHKD_FyFXa9qNHNGTF8jkRPUZF7fVmtvCes8v2OHaPrbdUNIw

thanks
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear admins,

your thread reviewing has been spotty as of late. please review your reviewing process to ensure dirty pictures don't make it thru your censors.

thanks
    mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear 50 year old student driver,

when traveling eastbound in the right lane of a 4 lane road, there is no need to stop before switching to the left lane. Also, if you do not posses the skills to handle the manuver, may i suggest, you get a teacher to ride along until you acquire those skills. I would also suggest you avoid going out during rush hour.

thanks,
    your fellow motorists
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    To: The Sun
    Re: Your recent absences.

It has not gone unnoticed that you have been absent lately. Your presence is requested immediately. I'm not sure what the rain clouds have told you, but you are actually in charge. Feel free to kick them to the curb. And upon your return, tell humidity that it is not needed either--it's job is not of any use to us.

Regards,
    The pasty-white people of the northeast.
    ELITIST FUK
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I never get the memos.
    Ever.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Dear lady in the HD parking lot,

I know you may not be from around these parts, but you obviously knew what was up when i walked up to my truck.

I would kindly ask you to refrain from leaning on it while blabbing in the parking lot.

Thanks
    Common sense.

ps, you kid sucks too.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

I know you may not be from around these parts, but you obviously knew what was up when i walked up to my truck.

I would kindly ask you to refrain from leaning on it while blabbing in the parking lot.

Thanks
    Common sense.

ps, you kid sucks too.

did she pee in it too?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Thanks
    Common sense.

ps, you kid sucks too.

did she pee in it too?

:lol:

i don't believe so, but as hot as it was, it would evaporate pretty quick.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Dear me,

Please realize that going out drinking (a lot) at the bar and only getting 3 hours of sleep is not cool when you have to sit in a boring 3 hour work meeting the next morning.

:sick:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Dear me,

Please realize that going out drinking (a lot) at the bar and only getting 3 hours of sleep is not cool when you have to sit in a boring 3 hour work meeting the next morning.

have i ever told you about the royal caribean work cruise i went on.....

by the last day, 75% of the people in hte AM meeting were sleeping. 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Dear me,

reminds me of the utility accounting conference we had in Richmond. total devastation all night and then lecture on Plant Accounting at 8am. We were all still drunk.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Dear me,

reminds me of the utility accounting conference we had in Richmond. total devastation all night and then lecture on Plant Accounting at 8am. We were all still drunk.

Ahhh Kinda how I'm feeling at the moment!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Dear me,

Aww I'm sorry! With all the traveling I do for work I learned a trick - sleeping fast. That means hours and hours of boozing, getting sometimes only an hour of sleep, and working full-on the next day. You've just gotta trick your body into thinking that in that one hour you got 8...it takes time but once you master it, you're golden :mrgreen:

Oh and lots of visine and redbull help as well :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Dear me,

Aww I'm sorry! With all the traveling I do for work I learned a trick - sleeping fast. That means hours and hours of boozing, getting sometimes only an hour of sleep, and working full-on the next day. You've just gotta trick your body into thinking that in that one hour you got 8...it takes time but once you master it, you're golden :mrgreen:

Oh and lots of visine and redbull help as well :lol:

Dear Mamasan23,

It sounds to me like you may be going to work still drunk. :nono: :mrgreen:

In solidarity,

RYE
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Dear customers,

If you see a sign that says "No Parking" please take it at face value and do not park in those areas. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Dear Mamasan23,

In solidarity,

RYE

Dear RYE:

Indeed my fellow enthusiast.

Indeed.

:mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Dear Mamasan23,

In solidarity,

RYE

Dear RYE:

Indeed my fellow enthusiast.

Indeed.

:mrgreen:

Bottoms up, my friend. Cheers!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    dear you-know-who:

go fuck yourself.

and the horse you rode in on.
    Dear 'North America's Leading Provider of Integrated Environmental Solutions',

Please come by and pick up my shit and take it to the landfill like you are supposed to already. :evil:

You do realize that it's going to be 80+ this weekend, and garbage that has been sitting for over a week and left to sit and cook in that kind of weather isn't very pleasant smelling.

Settle the contract dispute already!

disgruntled,
    a paying customer

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Dear fellow at the urinal next to me,

I am sorry for peeing on your shoes again.

Sincerley,

D-man
    Dear Olive Garden,

You suck. First of all, you have ZERO dining establishments in Montana...the ENTIRE STATE, so when family comes to visit, guess where they want to go? :roll:

Last night, you told us, "35-45 minutes" to wait for a table of 9. We waited 75 minutes. :x But they are 'nice folks' and never complain. Maybe you judged us because there were 3 kids. All of which did not make a QUARTER of the noise as the OTHER table with TWO kids.

The service sucked, I didn't get another beverage even though I had finished my iced tea just after I got my meal. The food was sub par and bland. Since you automatically added the 18% gratuity, we decided to not give you any additional tip. Side note: had we been seated in a timely fashion (like the 35-45 minutes that were originally stated) maybe we would have kicked in another 5%. (I really do think that you assume you can give large parties crappy service since you know you will be guaranteed a tip-hint: personally we typically tip a minimum of 20%)

The only thing I appreciated was that you split the bill 3 ways.

:|
    RK

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear RK,

Don't go to olive garden

Your pal,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Dear Snooze Bar,

I will be smacking the shit out of you in about 6.5 hours. Sorry.

Sincerely,

Letmesleepanother9minutes
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....