Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• i receive a package ,dont know if its from wishlist santa or from here..wait for answer from the girl send me :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    just noticed for the first time the other day that we never see santa portrayed with his pipe anymore these days
    its been in the elves shop for resin scraping.
    :mrgreen::lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • So Dirty Mike..What'd ya think of your gifts, did ya like em?
  • :D Sorry for the delay in posting. I am very pleased to report that the package arrived on Dec. 24th, so it was much easier for me to wait until Chrsitmas Day to open it! :lol:

Thank you SO much, my Secret Santa!!! I was pleasantly surprised that I got everything I asked for, so very sweet of you. Speaking of sweets, the Thornton's toffees were delectable! Just scrumptious!! I was so stoked when I saw not only 1 bag, but 4 different kinds of them! It didn't take very long for all of them to disappear. Hee Hee!!! *burp* :lol: I was also excited to receive the Marmite. I know, it's not to everyone's taste, but damn, I love it! Thank you as well for the great stickers, and the CD (I have not had a chance to listen to it yet, but I will bring it in to work tomorrow to enjoy).

Thank you for your kindness, Secret Santa.

I hope that everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, and may 2011 be filled with peace, love, and joy!

Also, THANK YOU HELEN! I am so glad that you have stuck with organizing this every year since you started it up. :)
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Also, THANK YOU HELEN! I am so glad that you have stuck with organizing this every year since you started it up. :)
    Well it wouldn't be such a success if people like you hadn't stuck with it too... I think the first year there were about twelve people :D sounds like you had a lovely christmas! Happy new year to ya!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    I had a note on my door this evening, stating that I should call my postman because I had to sign for something sent from the USA. Since I can't remember going on an ebay binge lately, I'm guessing Santa made it across the pond :) Now I just have to find a way to actually get it, considering the postman usually is around when I'm already at work.
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So I thought I'd let Santa know I'm back from my x-mas travels if he'd like to deliver my present now ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Stillhere- Just got your gifts in today. Thank you so much!...I tried the homemade hot sauce and it's really good and I can't wait to crank the Cd's to 11 as I prepare homemade wings.I appreciate how well you thought it out. Also, kudos on the pack job. It took me like 10 mins to open everything up...it's ok, it made the anticipation grow. :lol:

Thanks so much!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Stillhere- Just got your gifts in today. Thank you so much!...I tried the homemade hot sauce and it's really good and I can't wait to crank the Cd's to 11 as I prepare homemade wings.I appreciate how well you thought it out. Also, kudos on the pack job. It took me like 10 mins to open everything up...it's ok, it made the anticipation grow. :lol:

Thanks so much!

I'm glad you like it. Hope you didn't have those shows already. Yummmyyy...call me when they're ready. :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    So I thought I'd let Santa know I'm back from my x-mas travels if he'd like to deliver my present now ;)

Me too! :mrgreen:
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Thank you
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Received the Berlin boot, some nice PJ Stickers, a nice card and some dental pics.
    Thank you!!!! Not sure who the member was though
    :)
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Cree- that would be me. I'm glad you finally got your gifts. I mailed them out weeks ago.
    I received them boxing day or the day after, thank you sir, good stuff. Going to listen to the boot right away :D and depending on what I have for lunch, I might use one of them dental picks, stickers are going to go on my truck today too :)
    >>>>
    >

Davidtrios wrote:
    Cree- that would be me. I'm glad you finally got your gifts. I mailed them out weeks ago.
    listening to the boot at work, sounds like an awesome show !
    >>>>
    >

Mickeyrat you crazy man! Thank you so much!

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

If I am going to get fat from the Reese's motherload, I am going to do so in style ;) No one will notice the weight-gain if I wear one of the necklaces or the brooch - in my favourite colour green no less and therefore also corresponding with the colour of my eyes!

Thank you also for including the artist's card -I'll take it to work with me because while I don't know how inclined my female co-workers are to try and order stuff via e-mail, I know they'll ask where to get a necklace like that.

So, now I'm off to stuff my face with peanut buttered goodies while leafing through place/date (I also LOVE good photography btw, you reall hit the nail on the head with everything!) and teaching my neighbour's German-Rap loving son about Mr. Hendrix smiley2.gif

Thank you again Mickeyrat, you rock! smiley45.gif
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

If I am going to get fat from the Reese's motherload, I am going to do so in style ;) No one will notice the weight-gain if I wear one of the necklaces or the brooch - in my favourite colour green no less and therefore also corresponding with the colour of my eyes!

Thank you also for including the artist's card -I'll take it to work with me because while I don't know how inclined my female co-workers are to try and order stuff via e-mail, I know they'll ask where to get a necklace like that.

So, now I'm off to stuff my face with peanut buttered goodies while leafing through place/date (I also LOVE good photography btw, you reall hit the nail on the head with everything!) and teaching my neighbour's German-Rap loving son about Mr. Hendrix smiley2.gif

Wow, what great looking jewelry! And I didn't even know they made Reeses with dark chocolate.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

Wow, what great looking jewelry! And I didn't even know they made Reeses with dark chocolate.

Neither did I and I look very closely the one time a year I am somewhere that stuff is available. :D
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Huh, so I've had this postal card that stated signature required since monday. Made plans to drive to the post office after work to get the package associated with this card. :clap: As it turned out , I'm getting off work 2 1/2 hours AFTER :twisted: my scheduled time to clock out. :problem: :problem: :think: :think: :think: So I changed my plan.
    Wait in line on my lunch hour(in the midst of a challenging day!!!) And wait and wait :x , finally get to the counter. Hand the guy the card and he goes to the back. I can see him poking around , checking boxes , searching for my name and address on the package, then he goes out of eyesight. When he comes back to the counter he's carrying a poster mailing tube!!! All the way from Edmonton,Alberta, Canada!!

I am now the proud owner of this
    5283855153_481f91cfd1_m.jpg
    39_main by mickeyrat, on Flickr
    My very first Pearl Jam Poster!!!!!! 8-)8-):D

Thank You very much Mr. CREE NATIONS!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I had to wait another 8 hours before I could open the tube when I got home.
    And instead of waiting for a reply to a PM to Jeremy's spoken on how to best take a poster on the bathroom floor pic :mrgreen: , I went to Klausen's site and stole the image!!!! :o

Included was a bag of Hershey's Kisses Mint Truffle flavored.
    he aslo included a nice card with a few PJ stickers!!
    Glad you liked it :)
    >>>>
    >

Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

wow! very nice jewelry. good taste mickey
    can you forward us the artist's info?
    Secret Santa has been so nice to everyone :D
    peace,
    jo

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    StillHere wrote:
    Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

Mickeyrat shows a surprisingly sentimental side! You go, Mr. Mickeyrat! :thumbup:

Very, very nice StillHere. Wear it in good health!

And if you need any help with that candy, well... you know where to find me. ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

Sonja,

I am so glad and more than a bit relieved you liked all of it!!! You gave me no info to go on!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    StillHere wrote:
    Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

Mickeyrat shows a surprisingly sentimental side! You go, Mr. Mickeyrat! :thumbup:

Very, very nice Sonja. Wear it in good health!

And if you need any help with that candy, well... you know where to find me. ;)
    PM me for details to the etsy shop. should also be a link to it on Chiqui's esty site.In her faves there , If memory serves. CeRaMaMaMa
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PM me for details to the etsy shop. should also be a link to it on Chiqui's esty site.In her faves there , If memory serves. CeRaMaMaMa

got it! thanks. found her and added her to my etsy
    peace,
    jo

mickeyrat wrote:
    Sonja_S wrote:

th_Ketten.jpg
    th_loot.jpg

Sonja,

I am so glad and more than a bit relieved you liked all of it!!! You gave me no info to go on!!!

Sorry about giving no info *g* My sister called me while I was opening the pressies and curious as she is stayed on the phone because she wanted to know what was in there and she was like 'how the hell did he know?' :lol:

I'm wearing the brooch today btw :)

Also, thank you Helen for organising this! I haven't been online much because real life kind of sucked the last 2 years, so your ss-e-mail reminded me to get back on this board.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well Santa was obviously listening when I let him know I was back from my holidays as my parcel was delivered today :mrgreen:

Apologies for the poor quality of the photo as it was taken with my phone :oops:

IMG_0094.jpg

Thank you Jukee :D

Chocolate is always welcome, the bootleg is one I haven't heard so will listen soon ... and as you know we've had some snow (most melted now but sure it will be back) so the mitts are welcome :lol: ... keyring is beautiful and I didt have a calendar yet this year.

Thank you again;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    chime wrote:
    Well Santa was obviously listening when I let him know I was back from my holidays as my parcel was delivered today :mrgreen:

Apologies for the poor quality of the photo as it was taken with my phone :oops:

IMG_0094.jpg

Chocolate is always welcome, the bootleg is one I haven't heard so will listen soon ... and as you know we've had some snow (most melted now but sure it will be back) so the mitts are welcome :lol: ... keyring is beautiful and I didt have a calendar yet this year.

Thank you again;)
    Wow, Nice!!

Buffalo is a good one :)
    And love the mitts :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    chime wrote:

IMG_0094.jpg

Thank you again;)

You're welcome Chime, I'm happy it made it!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Sonja_S wrote:
    Also, thank you Helen for organising this! I haven't been online much because real life kind of sucked the last 2 years, so your ss-e-mail reminded me to get back on this board.
    Sorry to hear this and hope this helped :oops: :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OK... so yesterday was Epiphany (12th night) and the 'official' end of Christmas time but Santa still hasn't delivered anything for me. And now he's back in the North Pole snoozing..... :cry: