Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    I'll PM it to you once it becomes available since there's going to be an insert with my full name and job title and I'm a bit paranoid *g* I think it really brightens up an otherwise boring black sweater 8-)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    Sonja_S wrote:
    I'll PM it to you once it becomes available since there's going to be an insert with my full name and job title and I'm a bit paranoid *g* I think it really brightens up an otherwise boring black sweater 8-)
    why so paranoid? Its not like I have your full name or address!!! :mrgreen:;)

That last sentence , pleases me to no end. very glad you like it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Sonja_S wrote:
    why so paranoid? Its not like I have your full name or address!!! :mrgreen:;)

That last sentence , pleases me to no end. very glad you like it.

Do I have to worry? :lol:

I really do like it a lot :)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    My SS pressie arrived today! :D Quite early too, which was pretty awesomes.

I like it, I like it a lot. :mrgreen: I got a lovely card (with kitties on it!) and a note. A hat, which I'm very happy about. Not because I didn't have a hat before, but because I only had the one good hat. And now I have a Canadian one too! I also love the fact that it's charity stuffs. I got two DVDs, Immagine In Cornice and *fanfare* That Night In Toronto with The Tragically Hip - very, very excited about that! I've been hearing and seeing the band mentioned here and there and have been mildly intrigued, but for some reason I've never done anything about it. :lol: But now I can!

And that's not all! I also received Pearl Jam's Who You Are single. 8-) Chocolate! :D Absolutely delicious-looking miniature assortment of Laura Secord sweeties. I have to admit, I already enjoyed a couple of them. :oops: But now I'll be good and save them.. until after breakfast at least. (Oh and the box they came in is pretty too.) :lol: Speaking of breakfast - my SS also sent me some (President's Choice) tea! I love tea! :mrgreen: Can't wait to try it.

I think the kitty is also intrigued by the tea. She jumped on the table I put the bags on and she's absolutely never on that table! :lol:

Thank you so, so much for my brilliant present, G (maynardsux)!! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

my secret Santa package arrive!!!!!!!!!!!whooohooo!!!

ill post fotos later!!!kicking ass!!!!!!!!!!!love it :)
    all the way from Australia!!!!!!!!im so happy that i receive a package from downunder

thank you Sagittarius Crux love it..

:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

my secret Santa package arrive!!!!!!!!!!!whooohooo!!!

ill post fotos later!!!kicking ass!!!!!!!!!!!love it :)
    all the way from Australia!!!!!!!!im so happy that i receive a package from downunder

thank you Sagittarius Crux love it..

:D

Awesome Dimitri...I was really starting to stress out about. :D
  • 15012011986.jpg

i got

Powderfinger shirt
    Powderfinger cd
    Australia calendar
    magazine
    tim tam biscuits
    vegemite
    lovely christmas card
    lovely letter

thank you very much Fran..love it..love it you sent me traditional Australia item...
    thanks you make me so happy :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    15012011986.jpg

i got

Powderfinger shirt
    Powderfinger cd
    Australia calendar
    magazine
    tim tam biscuits
    vegemite
    lovely christmas card
    lovely letter

thank you very much Fran..love it..love it you sent me traditional Australia item...

Yummy Vegemite on Toast!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    15012011986.jpg

i got

Powderfinger shirt
    Powderfinger cd
    Australia calendar
    magazine
    tim tam biscuits
    vegemite
    lovely christmas card
    lovely letter

Sweet!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    What exactly is vegemite?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • rafie wrote:
    i dont have a clue..ill taste tomorrow :)
    rafie wrote:

Its a yeast spread to go on sandwiches and toast. Most people outside NZ & Australia hate it, it looks a bit like tar (but I swear taste better - not that I have tasted tar). I've been bought up on it and my favourite way to eat it is spread on toast with cheese on top and grilled.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    rafie wrote:

:sick:

Just like Marmite in the UK. :sick:
    redrock wrote:
    rafie wrote:

:sick:

Just like Marmite in the UK. :sick:
    What exactly is Marmite :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Rafie - similar revolting stuff as vegemite. A yeast extract paste. This yeast extract is a by product of beer making. Now if it's not good enough for the beer, it certainly is not good enough to make into some kind of brown gooey stuff to spread on bread!
    But how can anything made out of beer by-products possibly be bad??? :o

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    rafie wrote:

In the UK Marmite's slogan is you either love it or hate it ... it's definitely an acquired taste. Says something when even the producers themselves admit you may hate it in their advertising :lol:

http://www.marmite.com/

They have a HATE fan club and facebook page :twisted: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Marmite vs. Vegemite

I am totally unpatriotic and love the Aussie Vegemite, Marmite (made in NZ) I am not such a fan of.
    rafie wrote:

Indeed!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    15012011986.jpg

i got

Powderfinger shirt
    Powderfinger cd
    Australia calendar
    magazine
    tim tam biscuits
    vegemite
    lovely christmas card
    lovely letter

You are most welcome Dimitri! Glad you like it.... :D
  • 337 day to xmas :o
    :lol::lol::lol:
    337 day to xmas :o
    OH.
    MY.
    GOD.

Guess I better start shopping now. just so I can mail in time this go round!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    OH.
    MY.
    GOD.

Guess I better start saving now. just so I can mail in time this go round!! :mrgreen:

Fixed. After all, you might get me, Mr. Mickeyrat...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    mickeyrat wrote:
    OH.
    MY.
    GOD.

Guess I better start saving now. just so I can mail in time this go round!! :mrgreen:

lemme guess. your unlost dogs always wanted a diamond encrusted human collar and matching leash for them to use with you. :P

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    YES! :clap:
  • so did everyone get theirs?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    so did everyone get theirs?

:ugeek: bump
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    337 days :shock: ??

Im gonna need to start carving soon...lol
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    OH.
    MY.
    GOD.

lemme guess. your unlost dogs always wanted a diamond encrusted human collar and matching leash for them to use with you. :P

However did you guess? *bats eyelashes*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)