Secret Santa 2010

1252627282931»

Comments

• so did everyone get theirs?

:ugeek: bump
    Thanks :D no complaints so I presume so... otherwise people can pm me or post here and I'll chase it up
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • we should do secret easter :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I got my last bit of my secret santa stuff today (in the post for more than 3 1/2 months!) :mrgreen: A calendar with amazing photos of Vancouver. Thanks again fifthelement! xxx
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Still amazed that all this went down! How many people were involved in total?
    Maybe there is a record here? The biggest international Secret Santa exchange ever?

How cool would that be?? :D
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Maybe there is a record here? The biggest international Secret Santa exchange ever?

:clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Boo Boo wrote:

yeah it is pretty cooler.....HH has put this on for 3 or 4 years now and it seems to just get bigger
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    redrock wrote:
    I got my last bit of my secret santa stuff today (in the post for more than 3 1/2 months!) :mrgreen: A calendar with amazing photos of Vancouver Island. Thanks again fifthelement! xxx

Glad that it finally arrived. i had given up all hope that it ever would (well, secretly I thought it might arrive sometime in 2055 and your great-grandchildren would get to open it :o;) ). So glad we didn't have to wait that long, cause I'm pretty sure that I would be dead or dying by then. Cheers, and Merry Christmas. Again :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Boo Boo wrote:

yeah it is pretty cooler.....HH has put this on for 3 or 4 years now and it seems to just get bigger

http://redditgifts.com/

:? I don't think that we can compete....I just think ours is a bit more personal :D
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Boo Boo wrote:

Think it must be longer ... that was my 5th year in a row ... and it had happened at least once before then :shock:

Thanks Hells! :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?