Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• Claireack wrote:
    ^^^ Absolutely fantastic!! :D:D

you know who else is absolutely fantastic??? YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I received my gift last night after work and it is perfect :-) more later...I've got to head to work but I had to express my happiness before I left :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • I got another package :shock

Did somebody send me something by accident? :lol::
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    I got another package :shock

another package? hmm, only 6 more to go. :mrgreen: there are 8 crazy nights arent there? :think: :think: :clap:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I got another package :shock

not me this time

Someone is Mr Popular ;) :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • OH sweet!! It's Red Rock (I think) : lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I got another package :shock

well it ain't me...I can't go through that anxiety again... :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OH sweet!! It's Red Rock (I think) : lol:

Just a few silly lil' things, my mule.
    xx
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    ^^^ Absolutely fantastic!! :D:D

you know who else is absolutely fantastic??? YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I received my gift last night after work and it is perfect :-) more later...I've got to head to work but I had to express my happiness before I left :-)

So pleased it got there and so pleased you like it!!!

Have a wonderful christmas and new year!!

:D:D:D:D
  • still waiting.. Patiently, sort of..He He.. I just can't wait to see what my person thinks of THEIR gifts.. That will make me super happy if they like them.
  • Wow! I got spoiled :D:o

Enkidu got me a bunch of presents to do with the title of my favourite song Black!!

I got a black sharpie, a Jack Black dvd, a Johnnie Walker Black Label mini, Black Cutips, a book called Black by Ted Dekker, Black Peppercorn, Black Pearl Jam Socks and my favourite :lol: Just For Men Black which is super funny cause I'm Blond!! :lol:

Thanks again Enkidu, you made me laugh with every item I opened.

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas!

I have no idea how to post pics on here so you'll all have to take my word for it....they were remarkably wrapped with bows and all!
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • redrock wrote:

xx
    Oh please... I was playing the piggie game all day!!!

Thank you soooooo much....
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • redrock wrote:

xx
    Oh please... I was playing the piggie game all day!!!

Thank you soooooo much....

rita get your mits off my mule
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My SS has the spirit of Christmas living in their heart! The greatest gift .....
    to take the time to know a stranger and have the generosity to give, not only give but to please.
    I was truly touched Friday evening when JB and I had our SS party.
    The letter that came along with my gifts...which I opened last, as directed :D and read aloud was the best part. Hearing JB chuckle as I read each line and our eyes widen with how well this person from across the miles had researched and learned about me.
    That is the spirit. I feel like I made a new friend! Thank you for that!!
    Here are the pics from our party.

CIMG1395.jpg before we opened... JB's on left, mine on right.... party snack and libation in the middle!

here's my sock emptied...notice the cow wrap...I did! I love cows being the WI girl I am!!
    CIMG1400.jpg

CIMG1403.jpg
    JB's pretty gifts

CIMG1406.jpg JB's unwrapped!

CIMG1410.jpgmine unwrapped!

CIMG1427.jpg
    Lucy got a Holiday chew!

CIMG1432.jpg
    Maddie Lou Whoo too!!

CIMG1430.jpg
    and Charlie had a little heaven thanks to Sprunkn7 :lol:

As you all can see from the pics..we made out like bandits!
    Good music, some new too for JB to discover, which he loves
    Eddie solo :shock: for me...wowzers
    awesome pics for the frig, my favorites too! I feel better already with Eddie in the kitchen! ;)
    I got Dog tags with my fav quote from Once...special meaning for me
    Those pretty led multi colored snowflakes for the window are awesome!
    CIMG1469.jpg

can't forget the cheese dip...JB will share his wine I will share the dip! I feel another party coming on :D

From the bottom of my heart thank you so much Sprunkn7 you are a very special person! Enjoy your Holidays!!
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    i hope that my secret santa, pearljgirl2010 has a wonderful holiday season. She made mine special with the special gifts she sent me. See the pictures above in Pandora's post.
    I will really enjoy listening to the "non pearljam" music as I try to expand my musical horizons while I commute about 10 hours weekly in rush hour traffic, when I get home I am going to take the time to enjoy this awesome bottle of red wine, my fav, from the Lehigh Valley region of PA, definitely pearl jam country. Not to mention exploring the 1000 places to see before I die, book! I wonder if I have seen any yet? I love the pearl jam music discs you found for me, Nothing is as it seems (1 of my top ten for sure!!!!!) and the Jeremy, Footsteps and Yellow Ledbetter disc, very cool, thank you. and not to forget the cool gift bags that it al came in.
    Let's all check out some of the non pearl jam music while we wait for a new PJ CD!
    White Lies: to lose my life
    Dropkick Murphys: the meanest of time
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club: baby 81
    Black Keys: rubber factory
    Thank You Very Much,
    Merry Christmas,
    JBii
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    That was a great Thank You Pandora!
    It was fun to see the pictures. I love the dogs!
    You made me all warm and fuzzy inside....

So glad you liked everything. I did a small print of EV from Philly for my fridge too. I think of PJ SS every time I look at it. It does feel better in the kitchen with him doesn't it?

Have a wonderful holiday! I think you have a better chance of snow than we do!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Wow, awesome to see everyone really enjoying their SS gifts. Some amazingly creative gift ideas. I'm still waiting for the SS gift I sent to arrive at it's destination. It's been almost five weeks since I sent it :shock: :twisted: I hope that arrives before Xmas, but if it doesn't, than I just want to apologise to my SS recipient on behalf of Canada Post and Mother Nature :oops: ;):)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • JBii wrote:
    i hope that my secret santa, pearljgirl2010 has a wonderful holiday season. She made mine special with the special gifts she sent me. See the pictures above in Pandora's post.
    I will really enjoy listening to the "non pearljam" music as I try to expand my musical horizons while I commute about 10 hours weekly in rush hour traffic, when I get home I am going to take the time to enjoy this awesome bottle of red wine, my fav, from the Lehigh Valley region of PA, definitely pearl jam country. Not to mention exploring the 1000 places to see before I die, book! I wonder if I have seen any yet? I love the pearl jam music discs you found for me, Nothing is as it seems (1 of my top ten for sure!!!!!) and the Jeremy, Footsteps and Yellow Ledbetter disc, very cool, thank you. and not to forget the cool gift bags that it al came in.
    Let's all check out some of the non pearl jam music while we wait for a new PJ CD!
    Thank You Very Much,
    Merry Christmas,
    JBii
    wow you were blessed!! TDKM's are AWESOMWE you HAVE to see those guys live before ya die..everyone should go see them at least once the energy of their live shows is astounding!!!! Love those guys, them and Flogging Molly!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Wow, awesome to see everyone really enjoying their SS gifts. Some amazingly creative gift ideas. I'm still waiting for the SS gift I sent to arrive at it's destination. It's been almost five weeks since I sent it :shock: :twisted: I hope that arrives before Xmas, but if it doesn't, than I just want to apologise to my SS recipient on behalf of Canada Post and Mother Nature :oops: ;):)
    Mind you, you still have a bit of yours outstanding :oops: :oops:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Wow, awesome to see everyone really enjoying their SS gifts. Some amazingly creative gift ideas. I'm still waiting for the SS gift I sent to arrive at it's destination. It's been almost five weeks since I sent it :shock: :twisted: I hope that arrives before Xmas, but if it doesn't, than I just want to apologise to my SS recipient on behalf of Canada Post and Mother Nature :oops: ;):)
    Mind you, you still have a bit of yours outstanding :oops: :oops:

8-) I'll be watching out for it. Thanks again :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    ....still waiting for Santa :?
  • Davidtrios wrote:

me too... :cry:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

me too... :cry:
    Me three! But then again, with weather disruptions, etc., I'm not surprised! It will get here when it does :mrgreen:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Nothing for me yet. I'm sure it's because the puppy is too young to leave his mother.

It's all right, I'm patient.

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Maybe its because your SS saw how angry you were at Mr. Unlostdogs...remember..

You better not pout, you better not cry...? :D
  • JBii wrote:
    Thank You Very Much,
    Merry Christmas,
    JBii

I'm glad you finally opened everything and liked it :-) Enjoy the wine and music!!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Thank you to my Secret Santa :) (I couldn't find a PJ message board Moniker anywhere on the box so I'm not sure who you are.)
    I received a package on Saturday.
    I got a red heart shaped vinyl by HEART and a bunch of yummy flavored Lippees's (chapsticks) I'm addicted.
    The box also contained a beautiful SnowFlake card.

Thanks again...........Happy Holidays Everyone!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • I refuse to give up hope...

maybe my SS lives close by and I will have a present on my PORCH...hahaha PORCH get it PORCH?? We are all one a Pearl Jam Forum..and they sing a song called PORCH...GET IT??? OH MAN I AM ON FIRE TODAY!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I really hope the gift I sent arrives before Xmas, sent it weeks ago :(
    I need a coffee!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Irish Al wrote:
    I really hope the gift I sent arrives before Xmas, sent it weeks ago :(

Irish Al... rest assured!

I came home from work today in a rotten mood (well, admittedly a little less rotten after a series of cheerful texts and then a too-short phone conversation with Boo Boo... frigging' MBTA tunnels!) to find a long tube waiting for me, with a little tiny return address at one end _ Al... from Ireland... must be Irish Al! (Pretty quick on the uptake, I am.)

The image below does not nearly do it justice...

Picture an absolutely GORGEOUS signed Brad Klausen poster. Gdynia, Poland show from July 1, 2010. It's the most amazing design, a sea monster taking down a sailing ship. (I just read a little bit about Gdynia, it's a Baltic Sea seaport.) Just incredible, the art took my breath away.

I'm going to have it framed and it will be hanging either in the dining room or in the front hall. It's just beautiful.

And with the poster... a PJ badge made up by the European bunch, a PJ sticker, and a bag of the most delicious Irish caramels. Tore them open and ate one before I took the photo below. And, as sweet and truly appreciated, a note from Irish Al himself!

th_DSC_0005-1.jpg

Al, you made my day. You really did.

Thank you so much!!!

(((hug)))
    :D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)