Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Sent my present off to my Secret Santa today...

a n t i c i p a t i o n.... :shock:

I'll be screening all incoming packages carefully, just in case.

Very carefully indeed.

:twisted:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • vduboise wrote:
    Its so nice seeing everyone enjoying the giving and receiving of gifts. As Dimi said, this is my favorite thread to read and be a part of. Can't wait to see more pictures! :D
    its true..people take part for share their love for those holidays and try to make someone happy..sometimes you know the person in person,like Sian i had last year,sometimes you know only via forum,like Matt this year..sometimes you dont know at all,cos he dont post or whatever..(maybe next year for me)and its so fun..i dont think what ill get ,but all this feeling of making someone happy,from another city,country,continent in the planet is beautiful..ands this communiuty has so beautiful people..and im so so happy i met already in person alot of them..i look at the people be part this year and i met 10 of them already in person..awesome..!!
    Nuthin but the truth...
    The only reason I would accept a present is because I know someone wants me to open it...
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Boo Boo wrote:

Very carefully indeed.

Might want to notify the bomb squad, cfdc, and the atf...one can never be too careful....btw your dressed very nice today...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    vduboise wrote:
    Its so nice seeing everyone enjoying the giving and receiving of gifts. As Dimi said, this is my favorite thread to read and be a part of. Can't wait to see more pictures! :D
    its true..people take part for share their love for those holidays and try to make someone happy..sometimes you know the person in person,like Sian i had last year,sometimes you know only via forum,like Matt this year..sometimes you dont know at all,cos he dont post or whatever..(maybe next year for me)and its so fun..i dont think what ill get ,but all this feeling of making someone happy,from another city,country,continent in the planet is beautiful..ands this communiuty has so beautiful people..and im so so happy i met already in person alot of them..i look at the people be part this year and i met 10 of them already in person..awesome..!!

word.

couldn't have been said better!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I'm pretty sure mine hasn't arrived yet because puppies have to be 8 weeks old before you take them away from their mother.

Either that, or it's taken longer than SS anticipated for them to swap out the wheel covers for the Porshce for the really fancy ones.

I'm happily anticipating.

My outgoing SS gift is complete. It is, like me, eclectic. (Others may say "odd" or "unusual.") Definitely not boring. Now, I have to find a post office close by work so I can mail it tomorrow.

;)

shhhhh..don't say anything.... :roll: :think: :problem: :? ...but I don't think they're actually "puppies"...sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

she didn't hear me did she?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    I'm pretty sure mine hasn't arrived yet because puppies have to be 8 weeks old before you take them away from their mother.

Either that, or it's taken longer than SS anticipated for them to swap out the wheel covers for the Porshce for the really fancy ones.

My outgoing SS gift is complete. It is, like me, eclectic. (Others may say "odd" or "unusual.") Definitely not boring. Now, I have to find a post office close by work so I can mail it tomorrow.

;)

shhhhh..don't say anything.... :roll: :think: :problem: :? ...but I don't think they're actually "puppies"...sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

?Que?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mail came today....still nothing... :(
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    StillHere wrote:

;)

?Que?

nada...heheheeeeeee :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Came home and found a package on the front steps. Printed label, very rectangular. I was so excited! Trotted in, let the dogs out, fed them, changed into my comfy clothes, looked at the package again, figured I'd have dinner and then enjoy opening it afterwards.

Ate dinner, put chocolate chip cookies in the oven (and didn't start a fire), and carefully opened the package.

It wasn't from Secret Santa. It was the agility organization, sending me Sailor's plaques for his second and third championships. Very nice. I can't say it was a letdown but...

(((sigh)))
    Came home and found a package on the front steps. Printed label, very rectangular. I was so excited! Trotted in, let the dogs out, fed them, changed into my comfy clothes, looked at the package again, figured I'd have dinner and then enjoy opening it afterwards.

Ate dinner, put chocolate chip cookies in the oven (and didn't start a fire), and carefully opened the package.

It wasn't from Secret Santa. It was the agility organization, sending me Sailor's plaques for his second and third championships. Very nice. I can't say it was a letdown but...

(((sigh)))

awww i hate it when that happens :shock:
    peace,
    jo

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    StillHere wrote:

(((sigh)))

awww i hate it when that happens :shock:
    I too have had a false alarm .... waiting patiently :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    A piece of the puzzle arrived today. next stop PAYDAY!!! then I can gather the rest of it. what to get, what to get!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • this is fun :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • any get something/anything today?
  • Nope :cry:

But mine's out there... Any day now :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • this is fun :-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    any get something/anything today?

not yet...but I know my SS got my gift :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Nope :cry:

Well you do have until sundown tonight...right? LOL
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I know it was a lil' bit late.. :oops: But my SS pressie started it's journey today. :) Hope the recipient likes it!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Gift picked up today! Opened the box and found Taffy and candy. A Secret Santa after my own heart.
    Will save the wrapped gifts and card for Christmas Eve!

Thank You!! :P
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    Nope :cry:

Well you do have until sundown tonight...right? LOL
    You dirty dog :lol:
    I'm really excited!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Package from someone is Mass sitting at home (just got in)

Beat the deadline :D

-'ll open tomorrow and share...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Boo Boo wrote:

Very carefully indeed.

still waiting.. ut just in case ULD is my SS I have a catch pole waitiing, but you better mail it fast, I'm renting the catch pole from the AnimalControl... lmao
    i said i loved you bd :evil:

Maybe the rest of us should step out for a moment. Give the boys a little time alone to work things out.

And Whispering Hands... You might need a net in addition to the catch pole. Wings, you know...
  • i said i loved you bd :evil:
    everybody loves cheating but hate the cheater... :twisted:
  • i said i loved you bd :evil:
    :shock:
    Sorry!!!

You complete me :|
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • celebrity-pictures-cruise-zellweger-you-complete.jpg

this thread has gone soooooooooooooooooo off line
    Hey what's Christmas without a little Sceintology :shock: :?
    GoiMTvP.gif