Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    but i sent bd's and the ss on the same day

adam got his ages ago
    if its in the same country...but different state..maybe will be late

Yeah, look at the difference between your grab bag arriving and mine...and you're closer to the centre of the country!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    got news yesterday that my gifts have arrived!!! Merry Christmas, Sara!!!! :)
    awesome!! :D mine didnt arrive yet :( .i hope my person get it soon..!!!and where is Sara to post fotos??? :)

i'm sure it'll arrive soon, Dimi. Not sure if she has any photos, but she seems happy! :D
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    got news yesterday that my gifts have arrived!!! Merry Christmas, Sara!!!! :)

Thanks Matt! Thanks again for the fabulous and hilarious gifts! And thank you again for brightening my spirits during a tough time. I'm still laughing about the stapler and the damn snow peas. :lol::lol:

my pleasure, Sara!!! you did say that you liked snow peas! ;)

will post fotos in the next few days.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • cool that peeps aare starting to get their gifts.. Like I said I'll let ya know when mine gets here.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm starting to sweat a bit about mine arriving - hope it gets there soon, hope they like, oooooo, I don't like waiting!
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Patience is a virtue...... that I don't have....
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • I am almost done my present for my Secret Santa I hope he or she likes it..
    I made it all by myself! It'll be going out in the mail soon...be patient whomever you are! :lol::lol::lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Rats - the mail just came and NO order from Ten Club Goods. So maybe I'll take a photo of the thing I ordered and mail off the rest of the goodies so at least most everything arrives in time for Christmas. And then the missing item will arrive... who knows when?

Sorry Secret Santa Pal.
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    yo... I have finally sent mine out but lucky for them it only has to go about 2500 miles

Best news today is Secret Santa sent me something got here yesterday and it is heavy, hmmmmmmmm
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    dottles wrote:
    but i sent bd's and the ss on the same day

adam got his ages ago
    if its in the same country...but different state..maybe will be late

Yeah, look at the difference between your grab bag arriving and mine...and you're closer to the centre of the country!!
    Thrilla , ever heard the saying " liqour is quicker ........" ?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I am off to Maine on Thursday, returning Friday. That should allow me to complete the last part of my gift, which I believe nicely represents New England. I hope the moose poop is fairly solid...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    I hope the moose poop is fairly solid...

i hope you have me!!! :shock: :? :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I hope the moose poop is fairly solid...

i hope you have me!!! :shock: :? :D

It should dry nicely in that Texas climate. And next year you can string it from a wire and hang it on your tree.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • got mine yesterday :D havent opened it yet though. waiting for the big day. whispering hands? think it came from you? your screen name wasnt on the box but i noticed it was from KC and i think thats your whereabouts? 8-) thank you. much appreciated. i will post when i open it :D
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    ..........sent :) finally !! YAY!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    mine went out today as well... hope it travels safe!

I also got mine, couldn't wait for x-mas. I got some sweet stuff... homemade fingerless gloves, gingersnap cookie mix, an tree ornament, a book on "old time" sites in downtown NY, and a 45" of touch of grey! Thank you so much veronica :D

Since it's my first time doing this I am greatly appreciative to all!! I hope my SS is as happy as I am :D
    ~JzP
    I can happily report that my trip to Maine has resulted in another interesting item to add to my recipient's delight. Amazing how much roadkill there is up here in the northeasternmost state.

I anticipate mailing on Saturday. Hopefully my person is patient, and the postal service has refrigerated vehicles.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Unlost dogs.... if I'm fortunate enough for you to be my secret santa, receiving your parcel would be just like getting a prezzie from my kitties... roadkill, poo, etc., except a bit more exotic, maybe. Moose poo, hoping the roadkill might be skunk.... :mrgreen:
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Heard from my Secret Santa recipient and she was happy! Yay! :) Glad it got there and glad you liked it! Hope to do it again next year. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • dirtymike wrote:
    got mine yesterday :D havent opened it yet though. waiting for the big day. whispering hands? think it came from you? your screen name wasnt on the box but i noticed it was from KC and i think thats your whereabouts? 8-) thank you. much appreciated. i will post when i open it :D
    Yep that was me.. my username is on the letter inside. so glad they got there safely. And I hope ya like em. I wasn't able to decipher a whole lot as to what would be good to get for you, because if you're ANYTHING like me, you already have all the music and collectibles to be found from the bands you enjoy.. So I tried to do something fun and witty, plus ya gave a hint that I kinda went a bit wide on.. but hope I wasn't too far off. the letter explains it a bit better. :-) Merry Christmas my fellow fan.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    chime wrote:
    Just back from the Post Office and my parcel is on it's way 8-)

It has arrived Chime, safely in the land of Oz!

Thankyou so much for your lovely gifts, I have taken a photo and will post up later. Mr K says thankyou for the card game, it looks like we are having a wet weekend so perfect time to try it out!
    :D
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Still waiting for part of mine to arrive! It's -11 here and snowing like crazy. We dont' seem to cope well with the snow so I'm guessing that's what's causing the delay in it getting here! As soon as it arrives I will be sending it on!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chime wrote:
    Just back from the Post Office and my parcel is on it's way 8-)

It has arrived Chime, safely in the land of Oz!

Thankyou so much for your lovely gifts, I have taken a photo and will post up later. Mr K says thankyou for the card game, it looks like we are having a wet weekend so perfect time to try it out!
    :D

I'm glad it made it to the other side of the world safe and sound :mrgreen:

Wishing you and yours a wonderful christmas!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    photo-8.jpg

Wow! Thanks, Dimitris!! LOVE the shirt, man!! :D:D:D Awesome gifts from a great friend. Merry Christmas & Happy 2011, Dimi!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    photo-8.jpg

Wow! Thanks, Dimitris!! LOVE the shirt, man!! :D:D:D Awesome gifts from a great friend. Merry Christmas & Happy 2011, Dimi!
    nice that arrive safe,,i kinda miss to put u the letter i wrote you..i thought i put it in the christmas card.but i found it later the package was shipped.. :lol:
    the hat is for your wife.. :D the shirts and ten from 10 cd for you
    Matt and Laurel i wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    photo-8.jpg

Wow!!! Lucky guy!! Bitchin T-shirt :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    mfc2006 wrote:
    photo-8.jpg

Very cool T.
    ~JzP
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    mfc2006 wrote:
    photo-8.jpg

That may be the best shirt ever. Awesome.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    photo-8.jpg

That may be the best shirt ever. Awesome.

damn, I guess he didn't get my name this year...........I always hope he (dimi) gets my name in the gift exchange!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    photo-8.jpg

wow that's so awesome what a great shirt!!! That's classically awesome!