Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    I'm still assembling. I was sure by now the pupae would have developed...

for sure by now...maybe they're not viable

Dammit. Now I'm going to have to start all over.

this time feed them raw egg yolks and undercooked chicken livers...they'll grow like crazy ;)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    First parts of the secret santa pressie - bought :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • crap i forgot to sign up for this. have participated in years past and loved getting cool prezzies. merry christmas everyone! 8-)
    Why don't you and VV swap pressies? Not so secret but it's a swap... I don't have any spare names unfortunately :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ok so tommorrow is gonna be insane I gotta get my gifts picked up paid off and mailed out.. then gotta be at work by 3:30. Whew AND I forgot that tomorrow... is Black Friday..They should have a grey saturday for those of us smart enough not to want to go through the hell of BF. I'll take left overs!! Anyhow really hope my person likes everything. Ok so my derelict ass ought get back to work.. I got housekeepers coming down, better close out the house for the night.. I'll be back later when it gets even slower than it alreadyis lmao. Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • mine should be in the mail tomorrow :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    crap i forgot to sign up for this. have participated in years past and loved getting cool prezzies. merry christmas everyone! 8-)
    Why don't you and VV swap pressies? Not so secret but it's a swap... I don't have any spare names unfortunately :mrgreen:
    ok thanks Helen ! xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ok so "person" I sent your gifts out today.. didn't have time to wrap them though sorry. but I hope ya like em.. and that ya got a good sense of humor!! Anyhow they're on their way to ya!!
  • so,noone got his christmas gift yet?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm still waiting for something I ordered to come in the mail but no worries, my pressie will arrive way in time to be under the tree! I promise!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I'm still waiting for something I ordered to come in the mail but no worries, my pressie will arrive way in time to be under the tree! I promise!

Me too...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    All packed and waiting til tomorrow to ship it out!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I have a package waiting for me at the post office. Don't think it is the SS gift. Probably whatever Dimi sent out to 169 people last week... I'll pick it up on Monday when I go mail my SS gift.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • so,noone got his christmas gift yet?

my person should of by now....but no word i sent my ss and bds gift the same day he got his last sat .

hoo well :| unless they are waitingfor xmas .

would like to know its turned up at least
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    Believe I've decided what they will get from me!!! Finally. Now to actually get it and send!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I've been watching my mail all week.. I think I'm driving my family and roomate crazy.. My sister actually pulled a PJ quote out of her ass last night, when I asked if anything had come for me in the mail.. she said.. Aww Is the waiting driving you mad? I just busted up laughing.. I was like how'd ya know?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i have to wait for something that it is impossible to get until next weekend but i think it will be ok cuz mine is not being shipped overseas. it should be there in plenty of time for the holiday. i keep finding more and more stuff i want to put in the pressie box! but the most special thing has to wait until next weekend. I think my person will think its worth the wait! :D

Sure hope they like it!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • I feel bad cause I was so rushed to get my gifts posted out that I didn't even have time to wrap them so they're just floating around in a postal box with a short hand written letter. So when my person gets the gifts the box IS the wrapper sorry.. the P.O. was insanely packed and I was almost late for work, so big rush, sorry for the lack of wrapping.. but still.. hope ya like em!
  • I feel bad cause I was so rushed to get my gifts posted out that I didn't even have time to wrap them so they're just floating around in a postal box with a short hand written letter. So when my person gets the gifts the box IS the wrapper sorry.. the P.O. was insanely packed and I was almost late for work, so big rush, sorry for the lack of wrapping.. but still.. hope ya like em!
    come on,,dont feel bad,,its christmas,someone will receive your gift..all good,,is the thought,is the move that counts..not the packge share,or whatever...its great to be part of this :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wrapping 8-)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Posting mine wednesday......the only day I'll be conscious this week! :lol:
    To whom it may concern:

Please don't think I'm cheap when you notice that the box used for posting has already been used. I re-use/recycle that way. What's inside is not reused/recycled/regifted though! All new for you!

xxx
    redrock wrote:
    To whom it may concern:

Please don't think I'm cheap when you notice that the box used for posting has already been used. I re-use/recycle that way. What's inside is not reused/recycled/regifted though! All new for you!

xxx
    *as far as you know*
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    To whom it may concern:

xxx
    *as far as you know*
    :?:
  • redrock wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    To whom it may concern:

xxx
    *as far as you know*

i reuse all my boxs for posting stuff...your not the only one .
  • redrock wrote:
    To whom it may concern:

xxx

i reuse all my boxs for posting stuff...your not the only one .
    same here
  • I re-used an old box myself! Good thing too, postage to send it over the pond from here in Canada cost me $50 today! :o:lol:

I really hope customs doesn't look too hard at it either or only half of it may show up :evil:
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
    redrock wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    To whom it may concern:

xxx
    *as far as you know*
    that was the inside part!! directed toward the receipient. hehehehe

• lol so has anyone gotten theirs yet? when I get mine I'll post here.. but I'm waiting til Christmas to open it.. just seems odd to open a gift meant for that day so early before the day gets here!
    come on,,dont feel bad,,its christmas,someone will receive your gift..all good,,is the thought,is the move that counts..not the packge share,or whatever...its great to be part of this :)
    This has been a blast doing this..I hope I can partcipate next year too!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    *as far as you know*
    that was the inside part!! directed toward the receipient. hehehehe

You are doubting my word!