Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• I'm still waiting for an email.........is anyone else?
    sent a mail to Helen
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm still waiting for an email.........is anyone else?
    I've pm'd the info that was emailed to you.

Again... if anyone has not received an email please let me know!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    wolfbear wrote:
    I'll mail mine on Monday. Not too much to go on so hope they like what I am sending! :)
    Actually mailed it today..Tuesday not Monday! :) Still hope they like it! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just waiting for the last thing to be delivered 8-)

Hopefully soon :shock: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Me too... waiting for a couple of things but also have to go get one thing. Can't do that until Sunday at the earliest though :oops:

But the parcel will get to my person on time....
  • redrock wrote:
    Me too... waiting for a couple of things but also have to go get one thing. Can't do that until Sunday at the earliest though :oops:

But the parcel will get to my person on time....
    me its all ok..but not need to do it quick..cos its not a big trip for my package..:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    can't wait to pick up the one part of the gift for my person that i'm waiting on. i hope they like it too! :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    PackagesGraphic.jpg

i'm loving it! :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    StillHere wrote:
    PackagesGraphic.jpg

you got me the world? where will I put it? oh man, now I have to rearrange the universe, I thought I had it perfect, now this. hmmm......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    PackagesGraphic.jpg

you got me the world? where will I put it? oh man, now I have to rearrange the universe, I thought I had it perfect, now this. hmmm......

i think you can handle it, just scoot the milky way over toward andromeda. a bit to the left. nudge mars and venus just a tad, and slide her right in there. ( i know i just asked for trouble there but i'm leaving it anyway)

oh, and mickey (er, em, i mean GOD), of course, you DESERVE the world, and nothing less. :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    just ordered mine! hope they like the little gifts!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I've done the research, just need to make the time to get it. Its still over a couple of weeks before due date, so I hope to finish the pack soon.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Shipping mine tomorrow or Friday :D
    I too hope I did well
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Planning a trip to the supermarket tomorrow to pick up some made in Israel goodies for my person. Won't mail until the end of the month though because I want to add a PJ CD I have that is currently at my parents house.
    Still researching my person to find out what else they like...
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    I have ideas for mine, but yeah I have to put them into operation and actually buy stuff.
    I'll post mine closer to the closing date, but it will defo go :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Whoever has me _ I prefer platinum to yellow gold. There's something more regal about it, you know?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I may be late to the game on shopping and mailing. will of course pay the extra for making sure it gets there in time. car repairs struck. put other necessities(bills) behind that, and this even further back. so, sorry if it comes late but it will get there!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    lets see my list

ULD...platinum....check...scratch the gold AND take back the kibbles and bits

mickeyrat ...lump of coal he can burn to keep his house warm while his car is repaired

eyed...copped out...that makes things a little more affordable

chad....its a secret, well, we can tell him, he'll forget anyway

me...well i want eddie for christmas...but if i can't have the real thing, i'd settle for some really awesome artwork to hang over my bed at night for sweet dreams...lol!!! you think i'm kidding don't you? :mrgreen:

the rest of you...i'm still thinking on...gimme a few
    peace,
    jo

mickeyrat wrote:
    I may be late to the game on shopping and mailing. will of course pay the extra for making sure it gets there in time. car repairs struck. put other necessities(bills) behind that, and this even further back. so, sorry if it comes late but it will get there!!!!

oh man dontcha just hate when that happens
    soon as you get a couple bucks set aside
    murphy rears his ugly little head once again
    sux mickey
    hope it isn't too bad
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

sux mickey
    hope it isn't too bad
    it wasnt that bad, but it was long overdue.couldnt not take care of it last weekend. it did however set me back a tad.just getting back into the swing of things at the old/new job. catching up or getting my head above water again in regards to cashflow.its still a little difficult. I guess it was a good thing the new health insurance has a 3 month waiting period before the premiums get taken out of my check. maybe I shouldnt have added this expense right now , but hey, I like most of you folks , so why not!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

sux mickey
    hope it isn't too bad
    it wasnt that bad, but it was long overdue.couldnt not take care of it last weekend. it did however set me back a tad.just getting back into the swing of things at the old/new job. catching up or getting my head above water again in regards to cashflow.its still a little difficult. I guess it was a good thing the new health insurance has a 3 month waiting period before the premiums get taken out of my check. maybe I shouldnt have added this expense right now , but hey, I like most of you folks , so why not!!

hope things look up soon
    anyway, that's sweet of you to do this anyway :D
    peace,
    jo

• *****************************TWEET**********************************

A little birdie open its wings starting a trip from Kentavrous mountain holding 2010 tour memories and cant wait to land in a friends warm house and share love and happiness..birdie is pretty sure that cant find a better man/woman to meet.... :)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My box starts its long journey today :wave:
    I hope everyone along the way treats it well and it arrives safely to that special someone :D
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I'm still waiting for one particular item to include with my gift.

The breeder assures it will be ready to go as long as it's able to hunt on it's own. Should be any day now.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I'm still waiting for one particular item to include with my gift.

The breeder assures it will be ready to go as long as it's able to hunt on it's own. Should be any day now.

what-are-we-really-afraid-of2-300x230.gif

IS IT...this? ....

scared-20eyes-small.jpg

OR this?....

BeAfraid.jpg&t=1

or Just this?....

Scared%20pug.jpg
    peace,
    jo

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    my gifts are going out one at a time....i thought it would be a fun way to send them, so the recipient gets a few little boxes instead of one big box. hope they're happy!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    my gifts are going out one at a time....i thought it would be a fun way to send them, so the recipient gets a few little boxes instead of one big box. hope they're happy!!!
    nice idea Matt!!! :)
    mfc2006 wrote:

very cool, like the 12 days of christmas (or however many)
    nice thinking dude! :D
    peace,
    jo