Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    if a game directly impacts the eagles towards the end of the year I would definitely watch. and the chances of me betting on that type of game are pretty high.

and the redzone is absolutely the best thing created since the internet. I don't know how any male could NOT love that channel. my wife says it makes her dizzy
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    that sucks dude. i thought you were a bigger fan than that.

i dabble just about every weekend too, but don't need money on a game to keep my interest. especially if it's an nfc east battle that affects the birds. i just can't comprehend how someone couldn't watch that. commercials don't bother me so much cuz i never watch them anyway. but the redzone is the single greatest thing in the world...despite what 81 may think. :lol:

no birds game this weekend...still, the jeagler has a standing appointment with his couch all afternoon. why? because he's an american. :thumbup: lotta good games this week.

it's a lovely invention, just not worth an extra 7 per month, considering it was free last year and i didn't watch it. past the first month, i don't watch a ton unless it's the bears, and now they are painful to watch. this has been the worst football season in some time. :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,480
    81 wrote:
    that sucks dude. i thought you were a bigger fan than that.

i dabble just about every weekend too, but don't need money on a game to keep my interest. especially if it's an nfc east battle that affects the birds. i just can't comprehend how someone couldn't watch that. commercials don't bother me so much cuz i never watch them anyway. but the redzone is the single greatest thing in the world...despite what 81 may think. :lol:

no birds game this weekend...still, the jeagler has a standing appointment with his couch all afternoon. why? because he's an american. :thumbup: lotta good games this week.

it's a lovely invention, just not worth an extra 7 per month, considering it was free last year and i didn't watch it. past the first month, i don't watch a ton unless it's the bears, and now they are painful to watch. this has been the worst football season in some time. :|

for you its been a rough last 25 years for the most part :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    2006 season was the worst :x

Buckeyes and Bears both go to the championship game. Buckeyes and Bears both return the opening kickoff for a TD. Then it all goes down hill. :x :x :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Buckeyes and Bears both go to the championship game. Buckeyes and Bears both return the opening kickoff for a TD. Then it all goes down hill. :x :x :x

whatever happend to that frank_costanza dude on this board? he was/is an uber bears fan. i remember going back and forth with him a lot about football back in the day...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

whatever happend to that frank_costanza dude on this board? he was/is an uber bears fan. i remember going back and forth with him a lot about football back in the day...

:eh: before my time i think

not much to say about the Bears now. The O line blows, as does all the O Coachs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    81 wrote:

Ahhhhhhh don't remind me. I was at the game in Miami for the Bears. I thought we had it in the bag after Hester brought back that kick. I'm getting flustered just thinking about it...

As for the Buckeyes, I was OK with how that one ended... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    As for the Buckeyes, I was OK with how that one ended... :lol::lol:

:x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Some great AFC/NFC matchups today:

Pats-Vikes
    Steelers-Saints
    Jets-Packers
    Raiders-Hawks

I can't believe the Seahawks can move to 5-2 today.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Some great AFC/NFC matchups today:

Pats-Vikes
    Steelers-Saints
    Jets-Packers
    Raiders-Hawks

I can't believe the Seahawks can move to 5-2 today.

i think the raiders smack them in the face...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Giants bye this week.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I've always liked the Redskins. Liking them a lot this year. But if they lose to the Lions again I might have to switch teams, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    what awful games today
  • Options
    I would watch NASCAR if gus johnson announced it. he is tremendous
  • Options
    i was just gonna say something about gus johnson. that dude can make me pouring a glass of water the most exciting thing in the world. and IT''S A FUUUUUULL CUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!

lotta these early games are coming down the wire. cowboys getting blown out. marque match-ups not till later. i'm enjoying the bye week :D

god bless the redzone :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i was just gonna say something about gus johnson. that dude can make me pouring a glass of water the most exciting thing in the world. and IT''S A FUUUUUULL CUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!

lotta these early games are coming down the wire. cowboys getting blown out. marque match-ups not till later. i'm enjoying the bye week :D

god bless the redzone :thumbup:

haha, the water analogy is funny shit.

have the under 41 in the denver/sf game. that missed xp just hooked me up.

would be nice if the lions could find a way to win this game. bills too...that would hook me up in my suicide pool
  • Options
    nice to see mcnabb still shitting himself in close games. that never gets old
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    The Fixer wrote:
    nice to see mcnabb still shitting himself in close games. that never gets old

nope
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659

"MY NAME IS AL HARRINGTON AND I GET BUCKETS!"
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

ha...what's that from?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

ha...what's that from?

that's gus johnson announcing hoops

lions hooked me up...come on bills
  • Options
    gotta love the old school pats jerseys...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I like mcnabb getting benched even more. haha, what a great trade for the eagles
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

ha...what's that from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poWDJdcAbX4

Won't be hearing that anymore though, another good thing the Dolans fucked up.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I like mcnabb getting benched even more. haha, what a great trade for the eagles

don't understand your hatred for the guy. what a stupid move by shanahan!

still on pace for the over in our bet. :mrgreen:

these games are ridiculous today...you must have had about 4 heart attacks with this gus johnson bowl in kc
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Dallas lost again. :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

these games are ridiculous today...you must have had about 4 heart attacks with this gus johnson bowl in kc

he's on the redskins. can't pull for someone on a divisional opponent. the worse he plays, the better that trade looks for the eagles.

I have the under in the bills game. that's already a winner. just want to see the bills win for suicide pool purposes. not sure what happens if they tie...I'm assuming that would knock people out
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he's on the redskins. can't pull for someone on a divisional opponent. the worse he plays, the better that trade looks for the eagles.

I have the under in the bills game. that's already a winner. just want to see the bills win for suicide pool purposes. not sure what happens if they tie...I'm assuming that would knock people out

i'm talking about your suicide pick. a tie is a loss.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

i'm talking about your suicide pick. a tie is a loss.

well that sucked. if pats don't win it won't matter for me anyway.
  • Options
    that was a helluva game. chefs 5-2..crazy
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.