Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'm not paying 21 bucks to watch highlights. :lol:

when i leave this area, i'm going to have a real difficult time buying the over priced nfl package to watch bears games. 300 bucks. really? 18.75 per game if you are using it to watch one team. just stupid.

i like football as much as the next guy, but the nfl has to be the greediest league around.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    81 wrote:
    i'm not paying 21 bucks to watch highlights. :lol:

when i leave this area, i'm going to have a real difficult time buying the over priced nfl package to watch bears games. 300 bucks. really? 18.75 per game if you are using it to watch one team. just stupid.

i like football as much as the next guy, but the nfl has to be the greediest league around.

if your team is not playing, redzone is the absolute best way to watch nfl action on sundays. hands down. totally worth it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i realize it's to show support for breast cancer patients/survivors....but is anyone else annoyed by the glaring presence of the color pink as i am? there's got to be other ways to show support for this cause. and it lasts this whole month too...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i realize it's to show support for breast cancer patients/survivors....but is anyone else annoyed by the glaring presence of the color pink as i am? there's got to be other ways to show support for this cause. and it lasts this whole month too...
    Uh oh.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Uh oh.....

you know its true. there are other ways to support the cause. it just looks stupid mixed in with the uniforms. everyone knows it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I'm lost without Tom Brady today. Yeah, I got Kenny Powers later, but I'm restless. I gotta wait till tomorrow for my weekly Brady magic fix.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    I'm lost without Tom Brady today. Yeah, I got Kenny Powers later, but I'm restless. I gotta wait till tomorrow for my weekly Brady magic fix.

my 60 year old dad after watching one of brady's commercials: "is that tom brady?....i dunno....he looks kind of....douchey"

pure comedic gold.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

my 60 year old dad after watching one of brady's commercials: "is that tom brady?....i dunno....he looks kind of....douchey"

pure comedic gold.
    :lol: Yeah, a lotta people hate his look. You should hear some of the shit my buddies say about him during the game. Let's just say I'd get a little suspension from Kat if I printed them. It really doesn't matter what he looks like to me, he's brought so much happiness to this region, he can do no wrong. I'm gonna be very emotional when he does retire. He's the best.

Let the hate begin (or continue, I should say)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options

pure comedic gold.
    I think i would luke your dad :lol
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Start the damn game already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    If I knew the Giants D would be this good right now, I wouldn't have benched them. Huge fantasy points lost tonight, so far.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Bears oline is finally showing how shitty it really is
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    What a joke
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    these penalty calls are fucking ridiculous
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    The Fixer wrote:
    these penalty calls are fucking ridiculous

The whole game is ridiculous.

Good God the Bears suck. How did they beat Dallas again?
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Giants tore the Bears to pieces. Beautiful game. Now please play like that the rest of the season.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Bears Oline tore the Bears to pieces.

fixed

Bears oline makes me sick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

fixed

It also killed my Fantasy team this weekend.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

fixed

It also killed my Fantasy team this weekend.

yeah, no kidding. i had cutler and forte in one league and needed 30 points. no biggie right?

i can still win one leage if wes welker has a decent game tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    81 wrote:

yeah, no kidding. i had cutler and forte in one league and needed 30 points. no biggie right?

i can still win one leage if wes welker has a decent game tonight.

I was in the same spot, just needed a decent game form both and I would have been OK. But since the Bear's o-line look to have an issue with keeping Cutler and Forte healthly and winning, I lost.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    after next week there will be no undefeated teams, yeah i'm saying colts will beat the Chiefs.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    if you're a pats fan you gotta love how fired up brady was at the end of a blow out.

statement game by the pats. they're not done.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Fastest QBs to 100 wins (since 1966):

Tom Brady 131
    Joe Montana 139
    Terry Bradshaw 147
    Brett Favre 153
    Peyton Manning 154
  • Options
    Gotta love Bill's postgame comments, its the same deadpan shit whether they win 41-14 or lose 41-14. "Well, you know, we tried to practice well, we wanted to do good things. They made some plays. We made some plays. I guess, you know, we just made a couple more plays today."
  • Options

Tom Brady 131
    Joe Montana 139
    Terry Bradshaw 147
    Brett Favre 153
    Peyton Manning 154

Peyton took over for an aweful franchise.

Actually, didn't they all take over crappy teams, while Brady came in and took over for a solid NE team?

Fuck Tom Brady and fuck Michigan.

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Tom Brady 131
    Joe Montana 139
    Terry Bradshaw 147
    Brett Favre 153
    Peyton Manning 154

Actually, didn't they all take over crappy teams, while Brady came in and took over for a solid NE team?

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you knew stuff about football kid. The Patriots were 5-11 under Drew Bledsoe in 2000. He gets injured in the 2nd game of the 2001 season, Brady steps in and they win the Super Bowl. I love how people have selective memories about this shit. THE PATRIOTS WERE THE WORST TEAM IN THE AFC BEFORE BRADY! Get your facts straight 81!
  • Options
    sawyerjamsawyerjam Posts: 140
    Tuck rule anybody? ;)
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Tom Brady 131
    Joe Montana 139
    Terry Bradshaw 147
    Brett Favre 153
    Peyton Manning 154

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you knew stuff about football kid. The Patriots were 5-11 under Drew Bledsoe in 2000. He gets injured in the 2nd game of the 2001 season, Brady steps in and they win the Super Bowl. I love how people have selective memories about this shit. THE PATRIOTS WERE THE WORST TEAM IN THE AFC BEFORE BRADY! Get your facts straight 81!

fuck brady. :mrgreen:

in the 4 seasons before that 5-11 disaster, they won 11,10,9,8 games. that's what, an average of 8.6 wins per season in the 5 seasons before brady took over.

the colts in the 5 seasons before manning won 4,8,9,9,3 for an average of 6.6
    packers come in at 5.8
    steelers come in at 2.8 during a 14 game season, normalized to a 16 game season it 3.2
    niners averaged 5.2

so in conclusion, IMO, you boy was birthed into a better situation.

obviously, there is more to it than just the one player. mgmt putting together a better overall roster, as well as coaching bring the best out of those players.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Slightly better, okay, Ill give ya that. But they were horrible the year before Brady.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Slightly better, okay, Ill give ya that. But they were horrible the year before Brady.

mo lewis did the pats the biggest favor ever
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
This discussion has been closed.