Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

1888990919294»

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    should have been interference on the Pats on the 3rd down play at the one...just saying. and boy did Cundiff shit his pants or what. what an utter choke job by him. awful.

and for the 2nd time in 4 years this Eagles fan will be stuck cheering for the Giants in the Super Bowl. Lesser of two evils to me. And if the Giants win does that mean Coughlin is better than Bellichick? and is Eli better than Peyton?

i can never root for the giants in a super bowl. i didn't understand when eagles fans did it last time. them winning another only makes andy reid's tenure look even worse...

and i don't understand how an Eagles fan can cheer for a man and team that was convicted of cheating against the Eagles in the Super Bowl. I'd rather cheer for a rival than a cheat. i have no respect for cheaters.

and the phillies were "convicted" of stealing signs from the bullpen a couple years ago. big deal.

i've always thought the pats were just the team that got caught back then. the eagles would have lost that game, just like they lost most other big games in reid's tenure, with or without spygate. harping on that nonsense, from 7 years ago, is for losers.

only way i can root for a division rival is if my money is on that team. pure and simple.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    Personal attacks are not ok See the Posting Guidelines.
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525

Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

4. Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP). You can begin a new topic of your own in the appropriate forum.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    This thread was originally the ** THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2010 **
    With a thread like this please start a new one instead of changing the subject of an old thread when the new season starts. Someone can send us a reminder to lock old thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.