Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Slightly better, okay, Ill give ya that. But they were horrible the year before Brady.

in the 5 years before brady, they averaged a full 2 more wins per season than any body on this list. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,357
    81 wrote:
    Slightly better, okay, Ill give ya that. But they were horrible the year before Brady.

in the 5 years before brady, they averaged a full 2 more wins per season than any body on this list. :lol:

81 you wreak of jealousy right now. they were 5-11 the year before he took over. going back 3 or 4 years past that is irrelevant. that team was moving in the wrong direction with bledsoe.

what is your beef with brady?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    edited October 2010
    81 wrote:

81 you wreak of jealousy right now. they were 5-11 the year before he took over. going back 3 or 4 years past that is irrelevant. that team was moving in the wrong direction with bledsoe.

what is your beef with brady?

he's from Michigan. :lol:

and i think like a lot of football fans, i have grown sick of hearing about the pats.

i also don't think you can toss out the years before a qb took over. you have to measure agaist something. I'm not saying it was wrong to put him in over bledsoe. obviously, he has done a great job. i was just saying, he came into a better situation vs. the other qb's listed on the fastest to 100 win list. just because he wasn't the fastest to 100 wins doesn't make him the best qb on that list. pay attention jegs, pay attention :mrgreen:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    oh--i forgot you're an ohio st guy :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    oh--i forgot you're an ohio st guy :lol:

you are forgiven....just don't let it happen again. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Its okay Jegs, he's a Bears fan. Its natural that he'd consider 5-11 a successful season.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    you are all missing hte point. that's fine.

and as a Bears fan, i've lost 95% of all hope. bears can't even get the basics of an offense right. ie, you need an O Line that can open holes for the running game and protect the QB on passing plays. :cry:

time to clean house
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    you are all missing hte point. that's fine.

and as a Bears fan, i've lost 95% of all hope. bears can't even get the basics of an offense right. ie, you need an O Line that can open holes for the running game and protect the QB on passing plays. :cry:

time to clean house
    :lol: What happened to all that optimism after the Packer game? I wanted to believe in the Bears this year.

Nah, we get the point 81. Brady sucks. I just enjoy capitalizing on my opportunities to mess with you.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    nobody is saying brady sucks. i'm just saying that he came into a better situation than the other QB's you listed which made it easier to reach 100 win faster.

as for the Bears.....they suck. there was no optimism after the packers game. the way the offense played, they should have lost the game. unless they fix the o line, they'll be lucky to win 6 games this year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Don't make me bring Eli into this conversation.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Can Eli even spell the word conversation?
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I believe Eli beat Tom, if my memory is correct.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    That never happened. Sorry.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    That never happened. Sorry.

classic fail. oh, the perfect season that wasn't meant to be. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    had to think that skins/pack line was just baiting people to take green bay.

that was a great game to watch.

by the way, let there be no doubt, the skins have the hottest cheerleaders in all the land. my god...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump back to football full swing now---GO BIRDS!!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    lots of ugly football being played today...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I'll just wait for tomorrow night's game. That's the only one I care about.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,543
    ...a whole bunch more shit officiating yesterday :evil:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    (John Gruden voice) "Take a look here at this guy. I'll tell you one thing about that guy, he is able to move in the pocket. This guy knows about recognizing the rush, and delivering the pass. That guy could be my quarterback any day of the week. :lol:

98.5FM The Sports Hub here in Boston do a "this guy/that guy" game every Tuesday morning. He says it about a million times during the MNF broadcast. Too funny.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,543
    (John Gruden voice) "Take a look here at this guy. I'll tell you one thing about that guy, he is able to move in the pocket. This guy knows about recognizing the rush, and delivering the pass. That guy could be my quarterback any day of the week. :lol:
    Romo? :shock: :cry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    not that anyone cares, but Troy Smith is starting for niners in their next game.

go Buckeyes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    imalive wrote:

not sure what's worse, the rules or the refs. this league is a joke.

thank god for gambling
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The Fixer wrote:
    imalive wrote:

thank god for gambling

say what you want...but the nfl is nothing if not dramatic though. every single week.

are you able to watch a football game without having money on it?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    nfl network's top 100 players of all time has been really well done........barry sanders at #17 though? i dunno. gotta be higher than that. i miss watching that dude play.

jerry rice #1 maybe?
    http://top100.nfl.com/
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    imalive wrote:

thank god for gambling

are you able to watch a football game without having money on it? :shock:

only if the eagles are playing.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

thank god for gambling

wow
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

wow

it's true. gambling is great. If I don't have money on a game I'd rather do something else. No way I'm watching an NFL game without some kind of financial interest. Especially MNF and it's 2 hours of commercials

MLB is the opposite. I don't bet much on baseball until sept/oct. I could watch the royals and pirates play though. MLB is a great product...the NFL is awful.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

wow

it's true. gambling is great. If I don't have money on a game I'd rather do something else. No way I'm watching an NFL game without some kind of financial interest. Especially MNF and it's 2 hours of commercials

MLB is the opposite. I don't bet much on baseball until sept/oct. I could watch the royals and pirates play though. MLB is a great product...the NFL is awful.

that sucks dude. i thought you were a bigger fan than that.

i dabble just about every weekend too, but don't need money on a game to keep my interest. especially if it's an nfc east battle that affects the birds. i just can't comprehend how someone couldn't watch that. commercials don't bother me so much cuz i never watch them anyway. but the redzone is the single greatest thing in the world...despite what 81 may think. :lol:

no birds game this weekend...still, the jeagler has a standing appointment with his couch all afternoon. why? because he's an american. :thumbup: lotta good games this week.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Any Eagles game is a must watch!!
    Go Birds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.