Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    wow i can't believe floyd was wide open. to bad it was a shitty throw by rivers.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    train...hey soul sister.

is this a joke?

haha, I was flipping between the game and MLB Network. I went back to see if halftime was over and saw this song being played live. I was like WTF? I thought I went to a WNBA game by mistake.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    The Fixer wrote:
    train...hey soul sister.

is this a joke?

haha, I was flipping between the game and MLB Network. I went back to see if halftime was over and saw this song being played live. I was like WTF? I thought I went to a WNBA game by mistake.

i can only imagine how loudly they would have been booed at the linc :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    The Fixer wrote:
    That was a touchdown,the nfl boned that one.

definitely. there were terrible calls all day (the calvin johnson play, the hightower fumble, the late hit calls in the sunday night game, etc). It's amazing that the NFL can't get this shit right even with replay.

Also, jay cutler is horrendous. the bears should try to trade him back to denver for orton -- straight up
    I don't think they could give Jay Cutler to the Broncos. Kyle Orton is much better anyway (always has been).
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    81 wrote:
    Yeah the raven jets game sucked. I like d, bt to combine good d wit sloppy o, than it sucks a bit. Still better than summer tv

ray lewis is still a beast...and, quite possibly, a murderer.
    Stabby was never convicted.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    what's with all the sudden hate for cutler. had a solid game sunday. obviously, the bears need that performance week in and week out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jason P wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Yeah the raven jets game sucked. I like d, bt to combine good d wit sloppy o, than it sucks a bit. Still better than summer tv

ray lewis is still a beast...and, quite possibly, a murderer.
    Stabby was never convicted.

niether was OJ
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    the glove didn't fit

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    I can't believe the Pats were able to get a 4th round pick for Maroney.
    He's a free agent next year and no way they were going to sign him.
    I thought they were going to cut him.
  • Options
    Lotta great games today. Jets-Pats, the return of Vick, Ravens-Bengals, Pitt-Tenn, and the Missing Chromosome Bowl (Colts-Giants).
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    the Missing Chromosome Bowl (Colts-Giants).
    :lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    hoping the Texans can get a 2-0 start!

and in my league, i benched Favre for Vick this week. not 100% sure that i made the right decision...but i have the feeling Vick is going to have a big day against the Lions.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Lotta great games today. Jets-Pats, the return of Vick, Ravens-Bengals, Pitt-Tenn, and the Missing Chromosome Bowl (Colts-Giants).
    I hope you're not referring to Eli.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    Damn, well that was ugly. Right smart move releasing Leftwich!!!! Dumbasses.

But I'll take it. Steelers 2-0.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Damn, well that was ugly. Right smart move releasing Leftwich!!!! Dumbasses.

But I'll take it. Steelers 2-0.

They only released Leftwich so they could add a defensive lineman. At the time it probably seemed like a good call. It still may have been a good one. Both defenses were gassed in that heat. They'll probably have 3 QB's next week.

Either way, the Steelers defense is nasty. Looks like the 08 defense. Maybe better. I don't think Chris Johnson wanted to be on the field at the end of the game. I have never seen him take shots like that.

And Polamalu? Wow.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hoping the Texans can get a 2-0 start!

and in my league, i benched Favre for Vick this week. not 100% sure that i made the right decision...but i have the feeling Vick is going to have a big day against the Lions.

Favre is done. stick a fork in him already. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    This is fucking awful.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Brandon Jacobs is a douche.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    What a shitty week it's going to be. When the Giants lose, the week just drags on and on.
  • Options
    :lol: F the Giants!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options

brady :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

I love these people saying Jets-Pats is a rivalry. Last time I checked, our guys were the team of the decade and the Jets most memorable moment ever was a drunk idiot trying to kiss a sideline reporter.
  • Options
    helluva a weekend boys. helluva a weekend.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I love these people saying Jets-Pats is a rivalry. Last time I checked, our guys were the team of the decade and the Jets most memorable moment ever was a drunk idiot trying to kiss a sideline reporter.

Pats are on the back side of greatness. Welcome to the new decade
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Now my week is going to be awful.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    After what they did to history, can you blame me for hating the Giants?
    Newman. wrote:
    Pats are on the back side of greatness. Welcome to the new decade
    I don't know if I can deal with this brave new world where the Bears are 2-0 and 81 is now Newman. :lol: It's all just so confusing.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

That the best game/Super Bowl in NFL history!
    I was going for the Pats yesterday because the Jets are fucking annoying this season.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

That the best game/Super Bowl in NFL history!
    I was going for the Pats yesterday because the Jets are fucking annoying this season.

fuck the pats and theirperfect season. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    what's with all the sudden hate for cutler. had a solid game sunday. obviously, the bears need that performance week in and week out.

None of it is sudden. the guy is a steaming turd

Loved him yesterday though :mrgreen:
  • Options
    helluva a game going on right now...
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.