Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i hate pinball games
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    i hate pinball games

...that's just because the bears have never had the weapons to compete in one. :lol: :wave:
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:
    i hate pinball games

...that's just because the bears have never had the weapons to compete in one. :lol: :wave:
    Ouch.. funny how the Bears always seem to get it done though...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wrote:
    i hate pinball games

not even close. i'd much rather see a 24-17 game vs. a 42-35 game. i like defense.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i hate pinball games

Ouch.. funny how the Bears always seem to get it done though...

the bears are mudders..and foggers ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Their mudders were mudders..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    edited September 2011
    81 wrote:
    the bears are mudders..and foggers ;)

chokers, don't forget chokers! :lol::lol::lol: just kidding man :mrgreen:
    Post edited by RiotZact on
    his father was a mudder and his mother was mudder. 35-1 sure thing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    his father was a mudder and his mother was mudder. 35-1 sure thing
    :lol::lol::lol: Straight to the OTB for me...
    damn it 30-1 was the line
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    In hinsight, tajking s shot for every paxker tuddy might have ben a bad idea...GO PACK!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i hate pinball games

not even close. i'd much rather see a 24-17 game vs. a 42-35 game. i like defense.

me too. however its fun watching two masters like brees and rogers conduct surgery all over the field. packers defense came up huge in 3 key spots at the end when they needed to. both defenses last year allowed less than 20 points a game. sometimes games like last night just happen. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    No NFL Predictions this year....?

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:
    Green Bay Packers...34-28

They become the 3rd 5 time Super Bowl champions and defend their title.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Mamasan23 wrote:
    In hinsight, tajking s shot for every paxker tuddy might have ben a bad idea...GO PACK!

:lol:

sadly, i can i read that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WTF was w/ that play call for the Saints at the end? Brees got you all the way down the field and you're going to hand off to the rookie RB on the last play of the game??!?!? That was awful...I was hoping for OT since I didn't want to go home from the bar :D
    WTF was w/ that play call for the Saints at the end? Brees got you all the way down the field and you're going to hand off to the rookie RB on the last play of the game??!?!? That was awful...I was hoping for OT since I didn't want to go home from the bar :D

Seriously, why would they run the ball in straight down the middle when you got guys like Raji waiting for you??
    Although I'm not complaining. :D And that penalty right before was complete HORSESH*T.
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol:

sadly, i can i read that.
    Head...hurting...today...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    g under p wrote:

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:

Peace
    yeah, well there's only ONE 6 time champ. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    g under p wrote:

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:

Peace

why do people always forget to include the pre superbowl championships. :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited September 2011
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    g under p wrote:

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:

Peace

Because those weren't SUPERBOWL championships? I get it that the Packers are winners. WE HAVE 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!!!!
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    g under p wrote:

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:

Peace

yeah i never understood that
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Because those weren't SUPERBOWL championships? I get it that the Packers are winners. WE HAVE 6 RINGS!!!!!!

yeah, because they didn't give out rings before the superbowl :roll:

chicagobearsjohnsisk1933ring.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    mickeyrat wrote:
    g under p wrote:

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:

Peace

Good for you.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Because those weren't SUPERBOWL championships? I get it that the Packers are winners. WE HAVE 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!!!!

yeah, because they didn't give out rings before the superbowl :roll:

chicagobearsjohnsisk1933ring.jpg
    fixed

guys just calm down, in a few short years time there won't have to be this argument, the packers will have more super bowls and overall championships than anyone else :D but for real 81 makes a good point there really is no difference except they started calling it the super bowl
    RiotZact wrote:
    guys just calm down, in a few short years time there won't have to be this argument, the packers will have more super bowls and overall championships than anyone else :D but for real 81 makes a good point there really is no difference except they started calling it the super bowl

I count 'em all, so that puts the Pack at #1, and if I'm not mistaken the Bears at #2, right? I was watching the Lombardi documentary and was really interested to see how much of a joke the Superbowl was when they first started it.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

I count 'em all, so that puts the Pack at #1, and if I'm not mistaken the Bears at #2, right? I was watching the Lombardi documentary and was really interested to see how much of a joke the Superbowl was when they first started it.

you are correct.

by my count, Bears are at 9 championships.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

you are correct.

by my count, Bears are at 9 championships.

i like this way of counting. the eagles have 3 pre superbowl championships. :mrgreen: :x
    www.myspace.com
    g under p wrote:

My final Four...

AFC
    Steelers vs Patriots

NFC
    Falcons vs Packers

Super Bowl
    Patriots vs Packers

CHAMPIONS:

Peace

those are my super bowl teams with the reverse outcome.
    www.myspace.com
    WTF was w/ that play call for the Saints at the end? Brees got you all the way down the field and you're going to hand off to the rookie RB on the last play of the game??!?!? That was awful...I was hoping for OT since I didn't want to go home from the bar :D

i would have liked that call on the 4th and 1 in the 3rd--though i would have kicked the field goal if i were payton. but play action should have been the call at the end of the game there. entire saints defense was stacked up right in the middle.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428

i would have liked that call on the 4th and 1 in the 3rd--though i would have kicked the field goal if i were payton. but play action should have been the call at the end of the game there. entire saints defense was stacked up right in the middle.

gotta establish the run and have a close to 50-50 ratio to win, don't you understand that - hahaha :D
This discussion has been closed.