* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Skipped the pregame. At the half he was being over dramatic talking about manning.

I've not liked costas for years because of his desire to make everything sound dramatic.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    Skipped the pregame. At the half he was being over dramatic talking about manning.

I've not liked costas for years because of his desire to make everything sound dramatic.

he grilled goodell about every question i wanted him ask in that short time frame. even, when talking about the hgh testing, asked if he thought the union was stalling to protect players who would test positive in a test today. it was good stuff.

i do agree that he can be annoying like that. he's still better than just about every other announcer/studio host ou there imo.
    www.myspace.com
    edited September 2011
    ...kickoff returned for 6.... :lol:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ...kickoff returned for 6.... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • ...kickoff returned for 6.... :lol:
    I guess the rules don't matter.. WOW!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    looks like #30 held him up :lol:
    ...50 yard kickoff return... :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    another one almost returned :shock:

and somethings telling me I'm gonna like this randall cobb guy :D
    RiotZact wrote:

like i said this is the way kickoffs were when we were all kids--assuming you are around 30 years old. people will get used to less returns, but they'll still be there. it's just a hot button issue for people right now since it's new.

hopefully the tinker with it next spring though.
    www.myspace.com
    RiotZact wrote:

like i said this is the way kickoffs were when we were all kids--assuming you are around 30 years old. people will get used to less returns, but they'll still be there. it's just a hot button issue for people right now since it's new.

I'm only 18 lol
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

I'm only 18 lol

HA!

okay nevermind then, youngin.

kudos to you for digging pearl jam. do any of your friends even know who they are?
    www.myspace.com
    sadly very very few, and of the ones that do none of them are big fans
  • RiotZact wrote:
    sadly very very few, and of the ones that do none of them are big fans
    I am 30.. and this is also the case.. except for these peeps on here..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    well one kid I introduced pj to ended up becoming a pretty big EV solo fan if that counts
    wow....i think i'd kick it
    www.myspace.com
    horrendous play call. you need 6 inches. if you decide to go for it, ram it behind the big bloomsburg grad. :x
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    8pt game in the 3rd qtr you kick it, no questions asked
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    wow, I'm not bragging but this is really looking like we can have another awesome season, maybe work on some defense in the secondary but other than the the pack looks awesome
    81 wrote:
    8pt game in the 3rd qtr you kick it, no questions asked

sean payton loooves taking those risks doesn't he?
    www.myspace.com
    kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn
  • The goose.. It's cooked..
    fuck. yes.
    www.myspace.com
  • Oh boy.. interesting..
    to bad it should have been at the 1
    what a game...
    www.myspace.com
    wow! :o
    www.myspace.com
  • Unreal.. what a start to a season..
    Unreal.. what a start to a season..

couldn't have asked for a more excting start
    www.myspace.com
  • Chuck Wood looked to be 12 feet off the ground!!!
    great game, a little to great for me though :? cmon secondary
This discussion has been closed.