• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    hey hey...this is a family thread. clean it up mamasan :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    Thats what she's saying.

To quote HER. "I'd have a family with this guy" = " I'd fuck this guy"

See how that works? ;)

Oh, GO STEELERS!!!!!! Kick shit out of The other BIRDS!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

hotclicks_eagles.jpg

better? ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:

hotclicks_eagles.jpg

better? ;)

mmm red head cheerleaders
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

hotclicks_eagles.jpg

better? ;)

mmm red head cheerleaders

is that the Eagles or Jets cheerleaders? I can't tell :oops:

I'm ready for some football! :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    edited September 2011

who cares. :lol:

based on the green, i'd say eagles
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :oops: :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!! tonight the packers begin there title defense, can't fucking wait
    RiotZact wrote:
    GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!! tonight the packers begin there title defense, can't fucking wait
    Where have you been in my Packers thread??!! GO PACK!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Since Detroit has been sooo bad for soooooooo long, I have become a Packers Fan.. Unfortunately, I have "Drank the Lions' Kool-aid" and this year, I must root against my beloved Packers.. LETS GO SAINTS!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

I'm ready for some football! :D

you think i would post jets cheerleaders whilst quoting the jeagler??? :shock:

i'm insane, but not crazy! :wtf:

but since you mentioned the jets...

NFL-Cheerleaders-033.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    Peyton Manning might miss the entire reg. season? I know he was gonna be out the first week and maybe a week or two after that, but just read he had another surgery on his neck :o Colts are gonna be screwed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/69443 ... rgery-neck
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Since Detroit has been sooo bad for soooooooo long, I have become a Packers Fan.. Unfortunately, I have "Drank the Lions' Kool-aid" and this year, I must root against my beloved Packers.. LETS GO SAINTS!!!
    This makes me sad :cry:
    Since Detroit has been sooo bad for soooooooo long, I have become a Packers Fan.. Unfortunately, I have "Drank the Lions' Kool-aid" and this year, I must root against my beloved Packers.. LETS GO SAINTS!!!

hold the phone.... are you saying you gave up on your home town team for one of their divisional rivals? is this what you are saying?

if so, i want to refer you to a thread that just might change your life in a positive way:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121118&hilit=+fraud

god speed.
    www.myspace.com
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :oops: :lol:

what do you think of his kid sister playing middle linebacker for the eagles?
    www.myspace.com
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Where have you been in my Packers thread??!! GO PACK!

every time I check here there never is one? I'll have to search
    where's the midget?

does he still have that midget following him around?
    www.myspace.com
  • Since Detroit has been sooo bad for soooooooo long, I have become a Packers Fan.. Unfortunately, I have "Drank the Lions' Kool-aid" and this year, I must root against my beloved Packers.. LETS GO SAINTS!!!

hold the phone.... are you saying you gave up on your home town team for one of their divisional rivals? is this what you are saying?

if so, i want to refer you to a thread that just might change your life in a positive way:
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... lit=+fraud

god speed.
    I have always lived and mostly died with the lions... I always had a sweet spot for a team that I felt was a bright spot in the NFC north, the packers.. plus with so much family from the UP, it was easy to get behind all of their many years of success, when we had none.. I challenge anyone who loves football as much as I do, to live in Detroit their whole life and not have "wandering eyes" at some point.. a fraud? NO.. A football fan that loves his lions, YES.. A lions fan that finally believes we might have a shot at winning the division, and feels it necessary to cut off a Packers team that has brought him joy, YES..
    Like I said, You try living here.. And by the way, nothing but Lions Honolulu Blue hangs in my closet.. The point is, last year i go packers in this game.. This year GO SAINTS..

I appreciate your concern :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121118&hilit=+fraud

god speed.

:clap:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    when was the last time jordin sparks did NOT sing the national anthem?
    www.myspace.com

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... lit=+fraud

god speed.
    I have always lived and mostly died with the lions... I always had a sweet spot for a team that I felt was a bright spot in the NFC north, the packers.. plus with so much family from the UP, it was easy to get behind all of their many years of success, when we had none.. I challenge anyone who loves football as much as I do, to live in Detroit their whole life and not have "wandering eyes" at some point.. a fraud? NO.. A football fan that loves his lions, YES.. A lions fan that finally believes we might have a shot at winning the division, and feels it necessary to cut off a Packers team that has brought him joy, YES..
    Like I said, You try living here.. And by the way, nothing but Lions Honolulu Blue hangs in my closet.. The point is, last year i go packers in this game.. This year GO SAINTS..

I appreciate your concern :lol:

i appreciate how tough it would be to live in detroit. i really do. and not just from a sports perspective.

but with that said, you're talking to someone from philadelphia. with one exception i have died with my teams for my entire life. i cannot fathom even thinking of the possibility of rooting for one of my team's rivals. :?
    www.myspace.com
  • Dude, are you dissin' the D? This is a great town to live in!! I dig Philly, I have been there a ton.. Do not dis-respect my town.. I hope my Tigers see your Philthys in the fall classic.. It's on..

Are you really telling me you don't like any other team than a Philly team? When you watch any other game, you are completely impartial to who wins it? And I am not talkin teams in your division, which I am sure you hate.. but you have no other teams you like??
    does the saints defense know this isn't a preseason game?
    Dude, are you dissin' the D? This is a great town to live in!! I dig Philly, I have been there a ton.. Do not dis-respect my town.. I hope my Tigers see your Philthys in the fall classic.. It's on..

Are you really telling me you don't like any other team than a Philly team? When you watch any other game, you are completely impartial to who wins it? And I am not talkin teams in your division, which I am sure you hate.. but you have no other teams you like??
    :lol:

fuck the packers.

Having spent alot of years in toledo, i knew a ton of detroit fans and a ton of browns fans. I can tell you this, you would never ever find a browns fan rooting for the steelers or ravens. None of the lions fans i knew rooted for any other teams.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dude, are you dissin' the D? This is a great town to live in!! I dig Philly, I have been there a ton.. Do not dis-respect my town.. I hope my Tigers see your Philthys in the fall classic.. It's on..

no no no...i'm not dissing detroit. i'm just saying a lot of people there have had it rough for a while there. the economy up there has been devastated...

sure i like other teams. but i would never consider adopting another team as my own like it sounds you did.

ironically one of the teams i've always kind of liked is the lions. :lol: ...sort of out of pity though. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

:lol:

fuck the packers.

Having spent alot of years in toledo, i knew a ton of detroit fans and a ton of browns fans. I can tell you this, you would never ever find a browns fan rooting for the steelers or ravens. None of the lions fans i knew rooted for any other teams.

hey 81 how are the packers doing?? :mrgreen:
    Hey riot, the d doesnt look to good :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Pinball game shaping up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    is there really any point to have kickoffs anymore? :roll:

and yes The Fixer, we know your stance on this! ;):lol:
    81 wrote:
    Hey riot, the d doesnt look to good :P

hey don't need D if you score every drive 8-)
This discussion has been closed.