Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:
    SHIT, you have to get rid of this ball just a split second quicker :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OODtBpP9 ... r_embedded

JAWS!
    It been taken down :(

shit, that sucks :lol:

pretty funny....then towards the end of the game he sneaks in awkward apology between plays.
    :lol: Lame. I'm sure more videos will surface today.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Anyone else catch Part 1 of Bill Belichick "A Football Life" yesterday on NFL network? It was awesome. Haters gonna hate.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Anyone else catch Part 1 of Bill Belichick "A Football Life" yesterday on NFL network? It was awesome. Haters gonna hate.

Haven't watched it yet. Have it waiting on the DVR. Everything I've heard/read says it is great.

Haven't watched it yet. Have it waiting on the DVR. Everything I've heard/read says it is great.
    He has so much respect for talent on the other side of the ball, with he and Brady praising Ed Reed and his playmaking abilities, yet Bill won't hesitate to tell Derrick Mason to "Shut the fuck up" and "Look at the scoreboard". He gets emotional walking into the Giants home locker room again after so many years away from those title years of the early 90s. "I'll always love the Giants and their organization" I believe were his words. Candid words considering how history was written in the 18-1 year. He manages these guys so well and this doc shows that Bill actually HAS a personality. Enjoy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Anyone else catch Part 1 of Bill Belichick "A Football Life" yesterday on NFL network? It was awesome. Haters gonna hate.

He has so much respect for talent on the other side of the ball, with he and Brady praising Ed Reed and his playmaking abilities, yet Bill won't hesitate to tell Derrick Mason to "Shut the fuck up" and "Look at the scoreboard". He gets emotional walking into the Giants home locker room again after so many years away from those title years of the early 90s. "I'll always love the Giants and their organization" I believe were his words. Candid words considering how history was written in the 18-1 year. He manages these guys so well and this doc shows that Bill actually HAS a personality. Enjoy.
    :thumbup: At least we now know he still loves us.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Anyone else catch Part 1 of Bill Belichick "A Football Life" yesterday on NFL network? It was awesome. Haters gonna hate.

yeah i have heard this is phenomenal. is it on demand?

and anyone see that "turning point" show on verses yet? heard that is good too. they take one defining play from 2 games and analysis the fuck out of them for an hour....i'd guess it's mainly for football junkies. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

and anyone see that "turning point" show on verses yet? heard that is good too. they take one defining play from 2 games and analysis the fuck out of them for an hour....i'd guess it's mainly for football junkies. :mrgreen:
    :ugeek:
    Newch91 wrote:

:thumbup: :wave:
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428

does he mention anything about cheating and lack of respct for the game by being a convicted cheater? or the lack of respect for the NFL rules regarding injury updates and what coaches are supposed to wear on the sidelines? Bill believes the rules don't apply to him. and before you call me a hater those are actually facts i've mentioned not innuendos.
    you care about what he wears on the sidelines?

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

any ranking that doesn't have mcnabb and his 39 passing yards dead last is meaningless to me. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

with all due respect...his outfit is league approved. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

with all due respect...his outfit is league approved. :lol:

i think pj hawk wants to call in the fashion police.
    www.myspace.com

New School Old School Variance
    Ryan Fitzpatrick 1 1 0
    Aaron Rodgers 2 2 0
    Tom Brady 3 4 -1
    Matthew Stafford 4 5 -1
    Joe Flacco 5 6 -1
    Cam Newton 6 9 -3
    Rex Grossman 7 8 -1
    Drew Brees 8 7 1
    Matt Schaub 9 23 -14
    Chad Henne 10 13 -3
    Michael Vick 11 20 -9
    Alex Smith 12 16 -4
    Tony Romo 13 12 1
    Matt Hasselbeck 14 14 0
    Jay Cutler 15 10 5
    Eli Manning 16 28 -12
    Philip Rivers 17 19 -2
    Kevin Kolb 18 3 15
    Luke McCown 19 15 4
    Matt Ryan 20 25 -5
    Josh Freeman 21 22 -1
    Kyle Orton 22 27 -5
    Bruce Gradkowski 23 N/A N/A
    Sam Bradford 24 26 -2
    Andy Dalton 25 11 14
    Jason Campbell 26 18 8
    Tarvaris Jackson 27 24 3
    Donovan McNabb 28 32 -4
    Colt McCoy 29 29 0
    Mark Sanchez 30 17 13
    Matt Cassel 31 30 1
    Ben Roethlisberger 32 31 1
    Kerry Collins 33 21 12
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    What's this rumor I hear about the Raiders wanting to get an extra yard added to Janikowski's kick last week so it breaks the record...anyone hear anything about this?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    What's this rumor I hear about the Raiders wanting to get an extra yard added to Janikowski's kick last week so it breaks the record...anyone hear anything about this?!

not heard it...seems like it would be simple enough to take a quick look at the tape and see where the ball was when he kicked it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

not heard it...seems like it would be simple enough to take a quick look at the tape and see where the ball was when he kicked it.

Yeah I heard that Oakland wanted the tape reviewed...I'll have to check and see if it even happened. Thought it was a funny little nugget.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah I heard that Oakland wanted the tape reviewed...I'll have to check and see if it even happened. Thought it was a funny little nugget.

you're a funny little nugget
    www.myspace.com
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Of course the Raiders want to add a yard to the field goal. That organization is always good for a laugh.
    Newch91 wrote:

:thumbup: :wave:
    :thumbup: It's a compliment, just so it's clear.
    Why do the Jets wear those alternative jerseys? Those are some of the ugliest jerseys I've seen.
    jesus h christ these games are so entertaining.

fuck the raiders!! :o:lol:
    www.myspace.com
    cam newton: two 400 yard games to start his career. never happened before :o
    www.myspace.com
  • j e t s jets jets jets
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    oh my god this bills game is FUCKING NUTS
    www.myspace.com
    oh my god this bills game is FUCKING NUTS
    My dad and I were watching hoping Oakland would get the TD.

you're a funny little nugget

well now that's a first :lol:

I'd like to take this moment to send my condolences to Chiefs fans....ouch!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Can the nfl get anymore lame? They leave the end of the bills game due to contractual obligations :roll:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    norm wrote:
    Can the nfl get anymore lame? They leave the end of the bills game due to contractual obligations :roll:
    they left the jets game to go to the end of the bills game here :x
This discussion has been closed.