Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,303
    http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/nf ... /headlines

So are the Vikings finally gonna get a new stadium? Who designed the Metrodome? Guess they weren't thinking about snow and ice when they built the roof out of plastic or whatever it is made of. :roll:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    I sat Branch and he had 23.4 points. :cry:

Thats why fantasy sucks. A big win by the Pats gets wiped out by my idiocy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I think the Patriots are definitely back now. Wow.

Super Bowl = Patriots vs. ATL/NO
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Farve's streak is over.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Newch91 wrote:
    Farve's streak is over.

more time for texting!!
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Farve's streak is over.

more time for texting!!
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

if it makes you feel better, i left wes on teh bench and he racked up 19pts. however, i replaced him with Flyod who scored 21.

i also left Ryan Torain and his 20 points on teh bench to play Westbrook and his 22 points :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

if it makes you feel better, i left wes on teh bench and he racked up 19pts. however, i replaced him with Flyod who scored 21.

i also left Ryan Torain and his 20 points on teh bench to play Westbrook and his 22 points :P

if it makes you both feel better, team jeagler was at home resting up during their first round bye :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    if it makes you both feel better, team jeagler was at home resting up during their first round bye :thumbup:
    Well, in spite of my bonehead move, the Codeine Purple Dranks currently are holding a 117-102 lead. I'm sweating out Kevin Boss, who already has 1 TD. I'm less than 30 minutes away from the semi-finals.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i've got one league locked up (2nd worst scoring team during the reg. season, yet the 4th seed in teh playoffs)

up 94 in anouthe league. i think this one is pretty much locked up

final leauge i'm up 95-93. he has Eli going, i have the Vikings D and Arian Foster. hopefully, now that NY has a lead, they will pound the ball. or eli with throw a pick 6
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    looks like all 3 teams are going to survive and move into the semi finals. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    what a finish to this game...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    what a finish to this game...
    Awesome finish! Exciting stuff here in the 4th quarter/OT.
  • Options
    Oh my God...Enough about Brett Favre!
  • Options
    Oh my God...Enough about Brett Favre!
    I've been saying that for the last few years. He should've ended his career when he was with the Packers, with his last pass being an interception to Corey Webster.
  • Options
    Yes I am but at least we fucked up your fantasy team today.

Since i know you care so much, all 3 of my fantasy teams won and will be playing in the semi finals. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    thanks to mr. flacco and d mason for having a love fest.
    miracle come back
    no one cares about fantasy but i'm sharing
  • Options
    Boy... is there a team more cursed this season than the Minnesota Vikings? I really don't feel bad for that organization, but I feel for the fans...

You go into this season thinking that you are a legitimate contender
    Deal with the annual Favre drama
    The team's record quickly go to the shitter
    Favre becomes more of a distraction after stories of him texting his junk comes out
    You get Randy Moss for like 5 minutes and he acts like... well... Randy Moss and is released
    Your team keeps losing
    Your coach acts like a d-bag and gets fired
    Your stadium's roof caves in and your team has to play a home game in Detroit
    Your "savior" quarterback gets gangrene in his throwing shoulder and ends his streak
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Boy... is there a team more cursed this season than the Minnesota Vikings? I really don't feel bad for that organization, but I feel for the fans...

You go into this season thinking that you are a legitimate contender
    Deal with the annual Favre drama
    The team's record quickly go to the shitter
    Favre becomes more of a distraction after stories of him texting his junk comes out
    You get Randy Moss for like 5 minutes and he acts like... well... Randy Moss and is released
    Your team keeps losing
    Your coach acts like a d-bag and gets fired
    Your stadium's roof caves in and your team has to play a home game in Detroit
    Your "savior" quarterback gets gangrene in his throwing shoulder and ends his streak

"our pet's heads are falling off!" :shock:

yeah....i guess it cannot get much worse. thank god we play them in a couple weeks.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Favre didn't want to be there from game one. if you watched the first MN game this season, you could see it in his eyes. he had all resigned himself to a life down on the farm. don't know why he went back, his heart was never into this season.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rumor has it, Bears Vikings might be played at teh Uof Minn stadium.

Will the Vikings fan be able to handle the cold? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    81 wrote:
    Favre didn't want to be there from game one. if you watched the first MN game this season, you could see it in his eyes. he had all resigned himself to a life down on the farm. don't know why he went back, his heart was never into this season.

A cool 25 mil might have had something to do with it. Regardless of what he says about it being about the team. For that cash, I'll let big angry guys chase me every sunday.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    the nfc west should not be allowed into the playoffs.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i didn't watch the game...i mean really, who could....but did Vernon Davis even play?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i didn't watch the game...i mean really, who could....but did Vernon Davis even play?

dude...seriously there's a chance a 12 win team will have to travel to a team with 7 wins.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    So happy I chose to start Vincent Jackson over Santonio Holmes last night. 34 Fantasy points! Unbelievable..
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    81 wrote:

dude...seriously there's a chance a 12 win team will have to travel to a team with 7 wins.

And win that 7 win team pulls off the upset and beats that 12 win team, our heads will explode.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
This discussion has been closed.