Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,545
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

you must not remember the ravens DESTROYING them in the playoffs

ah yes. one time. :lol:

i did forget about that one.

In NE too. I agree with you...that game was an aberration. Brady is such a beast.

Pats are a tough team not to like. No name defense and a bunch of little white guys running around making plays on offense. Not saying I'm a fan, but they are fun to watch.

I am thoroughly enjoying watching rex ryan get his ass kicked. Especially by guys like danny woodhead, who he cut

its just amazing how they keep winning with so many different players....and different schemes. their offense is completely different than it was just a couple months ago.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Nail-biter right now. I wonder if they'll go to OT.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Newch91 wrote:

preview of the fiesta bowl :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

preview of the fiesta bowl :?:
    Doubtful.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    That was the most fun I've ever had watching a football game tonight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    Flagg wrote:

do they play that video after every victory in foxboro?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Here's my favorite pats/brady-related video clip. THis shit is tremendous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY
  • Options
    Flagg wrote:

do they play that video after every victory in foxboro?
    Not at any game I've been to.

I went over to my buddy's house to watch the game last night. The 4 of us just had the best time ever drinking and making fun of the Jets. Good times. F Rex Ryan. F the Jets. I hope we see them again in the playoffs and hang 60 on them.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    Ricky Williams toon on playing football in Canada, it's advantages and disadvantages. :D

http://bangcartoon.com/2006/canada.htm cool10.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Watching the replay of Superbowl XX. Could we see the Bears and Patriots again this year?

I think the Falcons or Packers will meet the Patriots but you never know..
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Watching the replay of Superbowl XX. Could we see the Bears and Patriots again this year?

the saints are getting the 1 seed in the NFC. they will be extremely tough to beat in the Superdome.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    The Fixer wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

the saints are getting the 1 seed in the NFC. they will be extremely tough to beat in the Superdome.

How do you figure that? Here are the schedules for the Falcons (10-2) and Saints (9-3).

Falcons: @Carolina, @Seattle, New Orleans, and Carolina

Saints: St. Louis, @Baltimore, @Atlanta, Tampa Bay

Even if the Saints beat the Falcons, I think they lose at Baltimore.

Anyway, William "Fridge" Perry is effin awesome ;)
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

How do you figure that? Here are the schedules for the Falcons (10-2) and Saints (9-3).

Falcons: @Carolina, @Seattle, New Orleans, and Carolina

Saints: St. Louis, @Baltimore, @Atlanta, Tampa Bay

Even if the Saints beat the Falcons, I think they lose at Baltimore.

Anyway, William "Fridge" Perry is effin awesome ;)

yeah, I think the saints run the table.
  • Options
    aaaaaaaaaand welcome to the stretch run!

bears/pats is the game of the day imo. nice appetizer for birds/boys tonight :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Hey Jeags, I'm in my playoff matchup right now and need a win. It appears I need to sit Deon Branch because of the weather. So my question is this:

Since Branch is my flex option, my possible substitutions are James Starks(GB) at Detroit, Tashard Choice (Dal) vs. Philly, Maurice Morris (Det) vs GB, Marshawn Lynch (Sea) @ SF. Who would you start instead? I'm thinking Starks, since Detroit is 30th against the run.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834
    Yeah, this stupid snow is screwing me up. I gotta lean on Welker this week, and this is going to screw everything up.

Right now I have a quandry of starting Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall or Mike Thomas in my flex? Any suggestions anybody?

And, FF, I'd go Starks or Choice. I'd rather go Choice though because Green Bay's got a lot of options and Dallas lost Bryant and Barber's out. I think I like Choice more.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Yeah, this stupid snow is screwing me up. I gotta lean on Welker this week, and this is going to screw everything up.

Right now I have a quandry of starting Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall or Mike Thomas in my flex? Any suggestions anybody?
    Fitzgerald has the rookie QB going, but it could be OK because Denver Blows and he might just throw it to him every time.
    NERDS!
  • Options

Fitzgerald has the rookie QB going, but it could be OK because Denver Blows and he might just throw it to him every time.

Yeah, but all teams do is double-team Fitz and let AZ try and beat them other ways. Plus, the only good player Denver has - Bailey - will be D-ing him up most likely. Then again I'm thinking LF might have some ridiculous game because of the "my grandfather just died" factor.

Marshall I don't know if he's going to play yet, and he'll be matched up with Cromartie instead of Revis.

And Mike Thomas is projected to have a better day than either of them, but then again Jaxville runs the hell out of the ball.
  • Options
    And, FF, I'd go Starks or Choice. I'd rather go Choice though because Green Bay's got a lot of options and Dallas lost Bryant and Barber's out. I think I like Choice more.
    Yeah. You're probably right. Somehow I have 4 guys going in tonight's Birds/Boys game (Austin, Maclin, Choice, Akers). Let's go offense! I say 47-45 Eagles.
  • Options
    Stupid yahoo projections. I think I'm just going to bite the bullet on Thomas and wait out to make a move with the late games between Marshall and Fitz.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news ... ec-12-2010

:lol::lol:

i wonder if favre poked some holes in the parachute to give himself a few more days off :lol:
  • Options
    Stupid yahoo projections. I think I'm just going to bite the bullet on Thomas and wait out to make a move with the late games between Marshall and Fitz.
    I hate the projections. They mean shit. I think you're making the right choice. So it's either Marshall or Fitz? My gut says LF.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/snow-collapses-metrodome,-vikings-postponed-dec-12-2010

:lol::lol:

i wonder if favre poked some holes in the parachute to give himself a few more days off :lol:

that was so cool watching that. lol
  • Options
    I hate the projections. They mean shit. I think you're making the right choice. So it's either Marshall or Fitz? My gut says LF.

Yeah, I think that where I'm swaying. Plus, I think NY's D blows it up today. I was tempted to pick up Keiland Williams, but I think that's a huge stretch. Just gotta stay the course here. Stupid fantasy football!
  • Options
    They're giving us Steelers-Bengals and Packers-Lions here in the northeast. Ugh. There aren't better games than this? I need the full package next season.
  • Options
    They're giving us Steelers-Bengals and Packers-Lions here in the northeast. Ugh. There aren't better games than this? I need the full package next season.
    I can watch both since I have Hines Ward and Greg Jennings.
  • Options

Enjoy the Rodgers and Jennings show.

Well that fumble sucks. :roll:
  • Options

You gotta get Red Zone. I don't know how I made it this far without it.
This discussion has been closed.