Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    mcnabb jerseys now half price on the skins website. :lol:

http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=pr ... 5&catID=55
  • Options
    The Eagles-Giants is a 1PM game today? I was thinking all week it was a late game.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    The Eagles-Giants is a 1PM game today? I was thinking all week it was a late game.

1pm....sooooo many great games today. my head is going to explode
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I wish the birds played at 4. Scott Hanson is gonna be a busy dude at 1:00
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

actually i would be surprised if his head doesn't explode today. i didn't like him on comcast but he is great on this red zone channel.

WE DO NOT TAKE COMMERCIALS ON THE REDZONE!....says that shit at least once every 5 minutes. love it :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

actually i would be surprised if his head doesn't explode today. i didn't like him on comcast but he is great on this red zone channel.

WE DO NOT TAKE COMMERCIALS ON THE REDZONE!....says that shit at least once every 5 minutes. love it :thumbup:

agree with everything you said. best channel ever
  • Options
    gotta love the houston teammates fighting during the game. :lol: . brian cushing ranks pretty high on the doucheometer
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    so i go out to do some errands at halftime and the eagles have tied it?!?! :o:lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    so i go out to do some errands at halftime and the eagles have tied it?!?! :o:lol:

hopefully you saw the end. game of the year
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

yeah i did :lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

yeah i did :lol::lol:

coughlin is andy reid's bitch
  • Options
    BIRDS
    BIRDS
    BIRDS
    BIRDS
    BIRDS
    BIRDS
    BIRDS
    BIRDS!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,311
    norm wrote:

what red-blooded american male runs errands between 1 and 7 pm on sundays during the fall/winter? and then admits it here. losing some man-points here dude.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    norm wrote:

what red-blooded american male runs errands between 1 and 7 pm on sundays during the fall/winter? and then admits it here. losing some man-points here dude.

i've taken shits that were more entertaining than the nfl...and i'm from la...we can actually go out and enjoy are weekends...oh and man points? well, i'm not 12 years old
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    norm wrote:

i've taken shits that were more entertaining than the nfl...and i'm from la...we can actually go out and enjoy are weekends...oh and man points? well, i'm not 12 years old
    :lol::lol::lol:

do you for the rams norm?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

i always hated the rams...i was into the raiders when they first came here but i was a kid and didn't know any better ;) :P

i don't really root for anyone...i only really get interested when the playoffs start
  • Options
    rex ryan and andy reid need to have an eating contest for charity. who wouldn't pay to see those two slobs go at it?
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i always hated the rams...i was into the raiders when they first came here but i was a kid and didn't know any better ;) :P

i don't really root for anyone...i only really get interested when the playoffs start

do you think you'd root for the vikings or some other team that might come to la?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

do you think you'd root for the vikings or some other team that might come to la?

i'd root for them but i can't get worked up for the nfl like you guys do...i grew up going to sc football games...i can't get enough of college football...at least until they institute a playoff system...then it will become nfl jr. ;)

edit: i have been rooting for the jets the last couple years after they drafted sanchez...i like to root for underdogs :)
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i'd root for them but i can't get worked up for the nfl like you guys do...i grew up going to sc football games...i can't get enough of college football...at least until they institute a playoff system...then it will become nfl jr. ;)

edit: i have been rooting for the jets the last couple years after they drafted sanchez...i like to root for underdogs :)

college football is already better than the nfl. if they ever institute a playoff it will be like comparing college hoops to the nba.

I'm still shocked that the eagles won today. fucking amazing. coughlin's post game press conference was classic. hahaha
  • Options
    I cringe every time they show the crowd at the pats game. boston has the ugliest chicks in the world
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,836
    The Fixer wrote:
    I cringe every time they show the crowd at the pats game. boston has the ugliest chicks in the world

Ehhhhh, I don't know if people from our city can talk. We've got some real mutants walking around this city.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

Ehhhhh, I don't know if people from our city can talk. We've got some real mutants walking around this city.

haha, true...true.

I have a theory. it's the I-95 theory. If you start in miami and take I-95 North, the girls get uglier as you make your way north. NYC is the only exception and the ugliness culminates somewhere in new england (I've only been as far as boston...I'm scared to go further)
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

haha, true...true.

I have a theory. it's the I-95 theory. If you start in miami and take I-95 North, the girls get uglier as you make your way north. NYC is the only exception and the ugliness culminates somewhere in new england (I've only been as far as boston...I'm scared to go further)

Yeah, and NYC gets a pass because for all intents and purposes, it's a transient city to an extent and a kajillion people live there, which a lot come from all around the country, world, for work. If you wanna judge NY, judge it by North Jersey, Queens, Long Island, Bronx, basically anything but Manhattan, and your theory plays.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    norm wrote:

under pete carroll USC had as high of a payroll as half the NFL teams. yeah a playoff system will make it like the pros. im sure reggie bush and the like saw a lot of library time. hell USC is more like the pros than the detroit freakin lions have been for the past decade.

edit: oh and cam newton's family got like $200,000 (yeah sure auburn didn't give him anything wink wink)
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    lions jokes aren't original
    and i don't think that made much sense anyways 8-)
  • Options
    megatron wrote:

Slowly, gradually, climbing out of the doldrums. One day, hoss, one day. :thumbup:
  • Options
    megatron wrote:

dude i give you a hell of a lot of credit. being a lions fan has to be difficult. i'm being serious. i can remember like one or two good Lions teams in my lifetime. it's scary how bad to average for so many years they have been. maybe it is turning the corner a bit. there defense seems pretty solid now.
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Mike McCarthy is an fn moron. Some of the worst clock management at the end of the game, and this isn't the first time in his career either. This lack of urgency when you are down with the ball late is getting old.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    pureoc wrote:
    Mike McCarthy is an fn moron. Some of the worst clock management at the end of the game, and this isn't the first time in his career either. This lack of urgency when you are down with the ball late is getting old.

That last min really left me asking WTF was that?????

McCarthy I still like him as our coach.

Tuff loss but dam proud of this team.
This discussion has been closed.