Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,504
    is there any doubt the chargers will ultimately win that division?

slow start...late push...1st or 2nd round exit. like CLOCKWORK!

rivers is a beast.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

Sounds like we are talking about the Birds. Only they sometimes make it the the NFC championship and lose... ;)
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:

Sounds like we are talking about the Birds. Only they sometimes make it the the NFC championship and lose... ;)

it is pretty similar....better than 1 playoff win in 16 years though. hey. oh.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    crazypjfan wrote:

it is pretty similar....better than 1 playoff win in 16 years though. hey. oh.

LOL
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    gotta love how harrison gets fined $75K for making a tackle and seymour gets fined $25K for punching roethlisberger.

someone needs to fire goodell. not only is he ruining the NFL, but the sport of football. what a joke
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    I find it entertaining that none of Bens O-line stood up for him. Stood there, watched him fall, and yelled, 'Hey!!'
    The Fixer wrote:
    gotta love how harrison gets fined $75K for making a tackle and seymour gets fined $25K for punching roethlisberger.

someone needs to fire goodell. not only is he ruining the NFL, but the sport of football. what a joke
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Think tomorrow's clash with the Lions might be a trap game for the Pats after the big win against Manning? New England is 19-1 in their last 20 regular season games against NFC teams, with the one loss coming last year down in New Orleans.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Think tomorrow's clash with the Lions might be a trap game for the Pats after the big win against Manning? New England is 19-1 in their last 20 regular season games against NFC teams, with the one loss coming last year down in New Orleans.

possibly with the jets on deck. i just don't see belichick allowing 2 let down games in 3 weeks though. especially on thanksgiving with the whole country watching. lions play everyone tough but i'm thinking pats take this one by 10 or more...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

possibly with the jets on deck. i just don't see belichick allowing 2 let down games in 3 weeks though. especially on thanksgiving with the whole country watching. lions play everyone tough but i'm thinking pats take this one by 10 or more...

I agree. I think the pats already had their letdown...see 4th qtr vs the forehead. belichick and brady will have that team ready to go. brady looked like he wanted to go out and play another qtr after almost choking last week
  • Options
    anyone see the parcels doc on nfl network? it's gold.

nfl films is awesome.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

nfl films is awesome.

haven't seen it yet, but something I will definitely check out.

my sister-in-law's father is one of the founders of NFL Films. Should see him tomorrow. I will be working on Super Bowl tickets. The dude has connections out the ass. The bastard is a cowboys fan.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,790
    The Fixer wrote:

nfl films is awesome.

my sister-in-law's father is one of the founders of NFL Films. Should see him tomorrow. I will be working on Super Bowl tickets. The dude has connections out the ass. The bastard is a cowboys fan.

Wow, that is a pretty sweet hook-up that you've got there. Super Bowl tickets for all your 10c friends???
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

nfl films is awesome.

Wow, that is a pretty sweet hook-up that you've got there. Super Bowl tickets for all your 10c friends???

I've only met the guy a handful of times. My wife's brother got SB tix from him a few years ago and said the seats were money.

If the eagles keep playing the way they have been I will have to start working on this. far from a guarantee though
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,673
    I hope not everyone of these games today is a total dog :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Oh baby!

Patriots-Lions
    Cowboys-Saints
    Bengals-Jets

I think all three of these games could be interesting, imalive.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Oh baby!

Patriots-Lions
    Cowboys-Saints
    Bengals-Jets

the jeagler agrees...the jeagler sees lots of points....the jeagler, set to be drunk in just a few hours.

food. football. family. booze.
    best holiday of them all.

god bless america! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Oh baby!

Patriots-Lions
    Cowboys-Saints
    Bengals-Jets

the jeagler agrees...the jeagler sees lots of points....the jeagler, set to be drunk in just a few hours.

agree. what's not to love about thanksgiving? tremendous holiday
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    Oh baby!

Patriots-Lions
    Cowboys-Saints
    Bengals-Jets

agree. what's not to love about thanksgiving? tremendous holiday

the booze has just begun...
    plus temple/cal tonight. headed over to my buddy's after dinner to watch that and the late game.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    jets vs patriots next week.

oh boy...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

oh boy...
    Amazing. Can't wait. The winner of that game probably gets the #1 seed, a bye and homefield. The loser gets to play the Ravens, Colts or Steelers on the road in the first round.

Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving Jeags. Hope you enjoyed the entertainment Brady&Co. provided yesterday.
  • Options

oh boy...
    Amazing. Can't wait. The winner of that game probably gets the #1 seed, a bye and homefield. The loser gets to play the Ravens, Colts or Steelers on the road in the first round.

Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving Jeags. Hope you enjoyed the entertainment Brady&Co. provided yesterday.

nothing like hitting the over a few minutes into the 3rd :mrgreen:

perfect passer rating for brady
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I thought he finally looked like himself yesterday. It was really the first time this season he did all the things right. He eluded pressure in the pocket, found open guys and spread it around. 2 for Benjarvus, 2 for Branch, 2 for Welker.
  • Options
    If they keep playing like they did yesterday, I'd be afraid if I was the rest of the NFL. THey are clicking. Big game against NYJ, but there is something to be said about the Pats right now.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    If they keep playing like they did yesterday, I'd be afraid if I was the rest of the NFL. THey are clicking. Big game against NYJ, but there is something to be said about the Pats right now.

game of the year (so far) coming up next week.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The more I think about it, maybe it was just because it was the first I've seen the Pats all year. And the fact that they were playing Detroit, who makes almost anyone look better.

Down with the Jets.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    The more I think about it, maybe it was just because it was the first I've seen the Pats all year. And the fact that they were playing Detroit, who makes almost anyone look better.

Down with the Jets.

lions have played just about everyone tough all year though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:

Down with the Jets.

lions have played just about everyone tough all year though.

You're right. My mind can't get accept that though. Until they're in the playoffs, they will always be a horrendous team to me. Same goes with St. Louis.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    More great games today.

Eagles-Bears
    Falcons-Packers
    Ravens-Bucs
    Chargers-Colts
    Giants-Jags
  • Options
    More great games today.

Eagles-Bears
    Falcons-Packers
    Ravens-Bucs
    Chargers-Colts
    Giants-Jags

god bless the united states of america
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    On the CBS halftime report, Boomer just referred to Eli as looking "sleepy". Hahaha That's always a good quality for your QB.
This discussion has been closed.