Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Go Giants!

Want a preview of a potential Super Bowl commercial? Check out my cousin Scott's Doritos commercial that has the chance to air during the Super Bowl. He's the skinny guy with glasses. Watch it, show it to everyone you know. When it's time to vote, vote for it everyday.

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=1465
    Skip the intro.

Enjoy!

Once again...Go Giants! Take out your 6th QB today.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Pats play Cleveland today. Poor Cleveland.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhW6nSLSq6Y
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,137
    Newch91 wrote:
    Pats play Cleveland today. Poor Cleveland.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhW6nSLSq6Y
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These are exactly the kind of games that can creep up and beat a team like the New England Patriots.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    See the patriots are getting whipped 24-7.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    Yeah, Pats didn't come to play today and there was no answer for Peyton Hillis. Hey, at least we're not the J-E-T-S.

edit: oh shit, Jets are gonna win.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    Yeah, Pats didn't come to play today and there was no answer for Peyton Hillis. Hey, at least we're not the J-E-T-S.

edit: oh shit, Jets are gonna win.

I know, the Lions just seem to find a way to lose.

Peace

• Options
    All around great performance by the Giants today.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Kudos to the Giants. Seattle's a tough place to play.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Definitely. The Giants in the past always struggled there. I think it's the loudest place to play.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,832
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Definitely. The Giants in the past always struggled there. I think it's the loudest place to play.

Yeah, because the stadium was architecturally structured so the acoustics are louder than they actually are = Weak.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    poor new england
    :lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    when is a 45-7 game fun to watch?

when it's the cowboys who have 7 points :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I love it. :D:lol:
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

this is a beat down of epic proportions.

you can make the argument that this dallas team may be the most disappointing in the history of the nfl. i mean this team was a favorite to get to the super bowl a couple months ago....now they're 1-7 :lol: 1-7! :lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    poor new england
    It was a trap game and there was no answer on defense. This game might end up biting us in the ass. Can't deny that.

But at least we're not Eagles fans.
  • Options
    poor new england
    It was a trap game and there was no answer on defense. This game might end up biting us in the ass. Can't deny that.

But at least we're not Eagles fans.

funny guy. us eagles fans had quite the time today my friend.

you're right about the trap. i feel like an idiot taking cleveland. everything screamed trap---yet i ignored it all. :x . stupid bet.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

this is a beat down of epic proportions.

you can make the argument that this dallas team may be the most disappointing in the history of the nfl. i mean this team was a favorite to get to the super bowl a couple months ago....now they're 1-7 :lol: 1-7! :lol::lol:

I feel bad for them on Sunday when they go against the Giants. I'm hoping the Gians go 7-2 and take out Kitna.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    The Cowboys killed my fantasy team last night since I was going against Green Bay's defense. They might as well forfeit the rest of their games this year. The Giants might hang 90 on them next week. :lol:

And Detroit, some terrible coaching with 2 minutes left in the game.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Yeah, nice win yesterday. I watched that whole game. Probably the first time in 3 years I watched an Eagles game in its entirety and I was thoroughly impressed. The Birds offense is perfect for Vick and vice versa. Now pick off the rest of the NFC so we can embarrass you guys again in the super bowl.
  • Options
    Yeah, nice win yesterday. I watched that whole game. Probably the first time in 3 years I watched an Eagles game in its entirety and I was thoroughly impressed. The Birds offense is perfect for Vick and vice versa. Now pick off the rest of the NFC so we can embarrass you guys again in the super bowl.

You need to start beating teams like the Browns first, friend.
  • Options
    "I want to apologize to the Indianapolis Colts for really embarrassing and making a bad name for them. We are an elite group of men who pride ourselves on being good citizens. In this situation, I put myself in a horrible situation, I did a really dumb thing and I messed up. I've paid my price and will continue to do so. Now it's my time to earn trust back, from my teammates, my family most importantly, and the city of Indianapolis and the Colts organization in particular.''
    -- Colts punter Pat McAfee, reinstated after a one-game suspension for getting drunk and going for a 4:30 a.m. swim in an Indianapolis canal during the Colts' bye week -- when the temperature was 39 degrees.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... z14k6NbhAK
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    "I want to apologize to the Indianapolis Colts for really embarrassing and making a bad name for them. We are an elite group of men who pride ourselves on being good citizens. In this situation, I put myself in a horrible situation, I did a really dumb thing and I messed up. I've paid my price and will continue to do so. Now it's my time to earn trust back, from my teammates, my family most importantly, and the city of Indianapolis and the Colts organization in particular.''
    -- Colts punter Pat McAfee, reinstated after a one-game suspension for getting drunk and going for a 4:30 a.m. swim in an Indianapolis canal during the Colts' bye week -- when the temperature was 39 degrees.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... z14k6NbhAK

This is what the sport needs more of...
  • Options
    pats at steelers next week.....oh boy...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Maybe, the Pats have owned us this decade
  • Options

pats coming off a bad loss...steelers with a short week....this game is gonna be nuts.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pats coming off a bad loss...steelers with a short week....this game is gonna be nuts.

I hope so, we have been on the road for 3 straight weeks, Steelers better be fired up for this one. And it has all kinds of playoff implications.
  • Options
    Oh no. I didn't realize Theisman would end up doing commentating again. God damnit.
  • Options
    matty ice....that's quality nick name.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    Oh no. I didn't realize Theisman would end up doing commentating again. God damnit.
    godammit to millen too. this is a worse pair than sims/nance.

but, it always warms my heart to see stabby lose. :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    godammit to millen too. this is a worse pair than sims/nance.

but, it always warms my heart to see stabby lose. :mrgreen:

you can call millen the worst general manager in the history of the sport--but i still say he is a very good analyst. he was good before his stint in detroit. and he's good now. he knows the game in and out...just is a horrible evaluator of talent apparently.

you don't like simms and nance? i think they're good together.

great game last night.
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.