NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Wink wrote:
    call me when they go to a playoff system.

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Wink wrote:

;)

+1,000.
    www.myspace.com
  • Wink wrote:

;)

+1,000.
    You see what I did there ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    norm wrote:

aerial.jpg

109,901 strong

fuck that.

Buckeyes.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    what the fuck is with your utes rob? can't beat colorado and now ucla is the pac12 south winner...i've seen 8 year olds playing flag football that play better than ucla

i'm predicting oregon 61 ucla 3 as the score of the inaugural pac12 championship game
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    norm wrote:
    what the fuck is with your utes rob? can't beat colorado and now ucla is the pac12 south winner...i've seen 8 year olds playing flag football that play better than ucla

i'm predicting oregon 61 ucla 3 as the score of the inaugural pac12 championship game
    Going to see Oregon today. They do still have to come away with a win. Always a tough one vs. the Beavers.

Ive been picking UCLA for the south championship all season by default to the Trojans of course. I like the score, hope I can get to that game too.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    norm wrote:

Going to see Oregon today. They do still have to come away with a win. Always a tough one vs. the Beavers.

Ive been picking UCLA for the south championship all season by default to the Trojans of course. I like the score, hope I can get to that game too.

have fun! go ducks!
    GO BLUE!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Gonna be a long day......

Oh well, can't be too upset. It's taken them 2926 days to make me feel like this, and with Meyer coming in, this thing should turn pretty quick. It's not like they are bringing a rich rod kind of guy.

Enjoy your day michigan peeps
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Gonna be a long day......

Oh well, can't be too upset. It's taken them 2926 days to make me feel like this, and with Meyer coming in, this thing should turn pretty quick. It's not like they are bringing a rich rod kind of guy.

Enjoy your day michigan peeps

You are such a downer 81. Man up and give me an I-O...

O-H...
    3 quarters in the books and not one penalty on mishitigan? :problem:
    Heisenberg wrote:

the refs made up for it at the end there :roll:

great win! the blue is back! :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

the refs made up for it at the end there :roll:

great win! the blue is back! :mrgreen:

Enjoy it...it only happens once every 8 years :D
    Those were all good flags....

If braxton learns to throw a major league ball, he is gonna be dangerous
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:

yeah, utah earlier beat ucla 31-6 :roll:

yesterday, utah got it's first first down about 3 minutes before halftime. it came down to a field goal at the end. they missed it....kinda glad since that would have meant OT and I was fucking freezing :lol:

also, utah vs oregon would have been ugly, too.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,901
    Not an unexpected loss but damn that was a high scoring game!! For second there it almost looked like last years defense showed up. after the half though , it was clear this years D did.

SO lets see. that makes 2 wins by UM in 11 years? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

:lol::lol:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    anyone else watching this usc game? their sideline antics are hysterical. kiffin is turning usc into miami of the 80s. I love it.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    kiffin is such a dickhead. I love it. he's my new favorite college coach. running up the score so his player can break records...and embarass a cross town rival.

Awesome
    lame is a douchebag...but he has the team playing it's best ball since he got there

yet fucla is going to the championship...thank you reggie :roll:

Neuheisel to be fired
    norm wrote:

love the face :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    Not an unexpected loss but damn that was a high scoring game!! For second there it almost looked like last years defense showed up. after the half though , it was clear this years D did.

So you only want to go back 11 years? You don't want to consider the record from the beggining? Or doesn't that matter? :D
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    mickeyrat wrote:

So you only want to go back 11 years? You don't want to consider the record from the beggining? Or doesn't that matter? :D
    We dont talk about the Cooper years. Dark times those were. Excepting that "era" its fairly well even.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    sorry to see the 2926 day streak end :cry:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    norm wrote:

i cannot stop laughing at this!
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

Fuck me. Can you imagine having this follow you the rest of your life? Not that there many punters jobs available after school. To be rememebered this way has to sting.

The only thing that might take some of the sting out is the failure of OSU to get 7 out of it.

mickeyrat wrote:
    The only thing that might take some of the sting out is the failure of OSU to get 7 out of it.

that was the problem yesterday...came away with two fg's instead of two td's.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:

Fuck me. Can you imagine having this follow you the rest of your life? Not that there many punters jobs available after school. To be rememebered this way has to sting.

i wish we could hear him scream :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • :lol::lol:[/quote]

i cannot stop laughing at this![/quote]

The only thing that might take some of the sting out is the failure of OSU to get 7 out of it.[/quote]

It's a play that will make you or break you as a player. You either brush it off and go do your job. He isn't as strong as his brother, he is a little inconsistent, but when he is on, he looks just like his brother.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/