NCAA College Football -

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Rumors that the big ten and/or the indy convention center are paying people to go to the game this weekend.

5534c6d0.png

:lol:

looks like it has been pulled...

i would have gone for a free ticket, free parking and 75 bucks...

could have also been a hoax posting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    free tickets you say....

if they chip in gas money...i'll go.

I'd meet you there if I didn't already have Buckeye Basketball tickets in the afternoon and Chris Cornell tickets that night. ;)

we can always go to the motorcity bowl for the game. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    free tickets you say....

I'd meet you there if I didn't already have Buckeye Basketball tickets in the afternoon and Chris Cornell tickets that night. ;)

:lol: I think I'd rather just meet you at the Tilted Kilt and watch it on TV
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    free tickets you say....

Isn't it the Little Caesar's bowl now???

It's just not the same...
    Suave.27 wrote:

yeah...

espn has the Bucks playing Jan 2nd in the gator bowl, cbs has them in the insight bowl.

looks like they are at least going someplace warm.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    GREENVILLE-NEWS.jpg
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

yeah...

espn has the Bucks playing Jan 2nd in the gator bowl, cbs has them in the insight bowl.

looks like they are at least going someplace warm.

I heard the Gator Bowl. I'm hoping for the Insight bowl because I'd rather go to AZ than Jax. I really don't care but it'll be nice for Luke and the boys to play in a bowl game for the work they put in.
    norm wrote:
    GREENVILLE-NEWS.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Thanks Norm, that just made my day
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    GREENVILLE-NEWS.jpg
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Rumors that the big ten and/or the indy convention center are paying people to go to the game this weekend.

Yeah I heard they may hand out some tickets for free because they don't want the stadium to look empty. Way to represent Sparty and Bucky.

Hey don't blame me, I'm going and excited. Just wish I wouldn't have bought the general public tickets back in Summer for $57, when you can get them for dirt cheap now, oh well. Still should be a fun time, GO BADGERS!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    you know that play would be filled to the gills if the game wasn't between a pair of little 8 teams ;)

man, the big ten sucks this year
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    you know that play would be filled to the gills if the game wasn't between a pair of little 8 teams ;)

man, the big ten sucks every year

fixed it for you
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,895
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

fixed it for you
    dude. Is there anyone new posting in here? No? Ok, we ALL KNOW quite CLEARLY your disdain for the Big Ten. Is it really necessary to tell us ONCE AGAIN how little you think of this conference?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

fixed it for you
    dude. Is there anyone new posting in here? No? Ok, we ALL KNOW quite CLEARLY your disdain for the Big Ten. Is it really necessary to tell us ONCE AGAIN how little you think of this conference?

sorry, I know the truth hurts
    problem with the big ten...they let teams like MN/IN/Purdue/NW/IL/WI play confrence football.

if you took the top half of the big ten and married it with the top half of hte big 12 (or whatever it's called) you'd have a pretty good leauge.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    problem with the big ten...they let teams like MN/IN/Purdue/NW/IL/WI play confrence football.

if you took the top half of the big ten and married it with the top half of hte big 12 (or whatever it's called) you'd have a pretty good leauge.

haha, the shot at wisconsin is funny. you sinister bastard.

I saw that they are not only giving away tix to the title game, but now they are paying people to attend.

for the record I think wisconsin wins easily. I'll say 31-13.
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

That same WI team that's playing in the conference title game, that same WI team that went to the Rose Bowl last year, and that same WI team that is THE ONLY BIG 10 team to win back to back rose bowls? That one?
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    pureoc wrote:
    81 wrote:

That same WI team that's playing in the conference title game, that same WI team that went to the Rose Bowl last year, and that same WI team that is THE ONLY BIG 10 team to win back to back rose bowls? That one?

the same wisconsin that has a losing rose bowl record
    the same wisconsin that lost to TCU last year
    the same wisconsin that choked a way this season with back to back losses late in games, including a loss to a bad OSU team

;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,895
    81 wrote:
    pureoc wrote:
    81 wrote:

the same wisconsin that choked a way this season with back to back losses late in games, including a loss to a bad OSU team

;)
    Ooooohhhhhhh THAT wisconsin. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:

;)

You forgot the same Wisconsin team whose fair weather fans won't travel a mere 6 hours to see their team play in the first ever Big Ten title game. :D

Oh...and whose head coach still has an Iowa Hawkeye tattooed on his leg ;)
    http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2009/10/16/1088119/i-am-bret-bielemas-hawkeye-tattoo
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

;)

You forgot the same Wisconsin team whose fair weather fans won't travel a mere 6 hours to see their team play in the first ever Big Ten title game. :D

Oh...and whose head coach still has an Iowa Hawkeye tattooed on his leg ;)
    http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2009/10/16/1088119/i-am-bret-bielemas-hawkeye-tattoo

I can't defend those fans, but I will be there!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    watching the pregame for the pac-12 championship. what a joke.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Don't you have a game to watch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    when fox signed up for this i don't think they envisioned oregon vs a piece of shit

GO DUCKS!
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    fumble! OU ball :mrgreen:

shit...every duck who talks seems like a dumbshit. are admissions standards low at phil knight U?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    fumble! OU ball :mrgreen:

shit...every duck who talks seems like a dumbshit. are admissions standards low at phil knight U?
    Isn't that the case at every school? Try an SEC game, brutal.
    NERDS!
    imalive wrote:

check out the MAC championship....OU up 20-0...brains and brawn ;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    imalive wrote:

check out the MAC championship....OU up 20-0...brains and brawn ;)
    :mrgreen: Who did they interview from the Ducks? I'm at work dealing with ESPN radio for the next half hour :evil:
    NERDS!